wreck today 7-30-12
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
on the money

Georgetown, KY

#27 Aug 2, 2012
this is so sad no matter who made a mistake a life was taken no matter circumstances, some learn from mistakes some never get the second chance to , life is life death is death, we dont have to live we have to die, sorry for the young man , sorry for family ,
Your mother

Sonora, KY

#29 Aug 4, 2012
old school wrote:
One of the kids was named Bradley Steve's I grew up with him they said he broke his shoulder and rib. Curt passed away! I can't believe it I met him recently for the first time and now he has passes is such a shame:( I don't know about the third passenger though.
Get this shit straight. Bradley broke his SHOULDER and his last name is Stevens. The third person in Bradleys jeep was Jessie Gribbins. He's at home now.
wdlktoknow

United States

#31 Aug 4, 2012
According to the article in the paper the police report stated that the cause of the accident was unknown and being investigated. Everyone has heard a number of different rumors as to what happend. Until the actual report comes out and states what happens a rumor is a rumor.
love u curt

Elizabethtown, KY

#35 Sep 22, 2012
Curt passed away on July 30 2012 that was a month and a day before his 18th birthday... Curt u are greatly loved and severely missed by many
I love u always

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh smally 6 hr Fidhandfry 5
fight??? 6 hr fat 1
Joey Maddox 9 hr Catherine Doty 2
Herion 10 hr Riley home boy 7
patrica riggs Wed Old friend 4
Jamie smith Wed Tucker 1
biggest bitch in lebanon Wed Spade 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages