COdoodiemann

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2008

Worked there or not/ do you like or dislike MAC and why?
Don t know

Utica, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2008

If you have to be incarcerated it is as good as any!!!
Real Go-Getters

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2008

what about those handsome vancleave boys
Guess hwo

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2008

Ha D.B., WHATS UP. been hunting.
white trash

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2008

give someone a litte bit of control and they think there shit dont stink,and to top it off superbad.most are from jobs they got fired from .
Yea

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2008

Well what do you think of the chief and her cronies. NOT MUCH, stab you in the back when you are looking. be the worst nightmare they have. trust them if you want,they all lye. what do you want to know? Still have documentation someone thought was shredded.
ROSE RED

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2008

I do not want to be there there are some wacked out people there.not talking about the inmates some of the men who work there.
tha_man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2008

martha deep works there, such a sweet lady, with a very very nice body and booty!!!
HKO

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2008

The thorn that will never die,the smile that kills.
he he he-larious

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2008

i kno that there is one guy that works up there that is super fine, joseph holliday! can you say yummmm....
Whatever

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2008

Real Go-Getters wrote:
what about those handsome vancleave boys
if you think the Vancleave men are handsome then maybe you need to go to the eye doctor and have your vision checked because none of them are handsome!!
too honest

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

I'll tell you what i think of Marion Adjustment Center, I think the wardens and cheifs have forgotten where they came from, they all use to be a Corrections Officer at some point in time, You know the low man on the toldem pole. When you walk past your staff and don't speak, just ask how are you doin? not even pretend like you care thats pretty shitty,and don't even wonder why they have no respect for them. It's no wonder the staff have more dirty officers than clean. The econimy is so bad and people are strugglin to keep their head above water. They have no respect for the people they work for and no reason to have respect for them so what exactly do they have to lose except their integrity (which for myself is enough) but for others apparently not and what ever I don't care anymore I understand. We do have some really awsome peo[ple ther too, don't want to leave them out, Cpt. Lotter, Cpt. Jacobs, Sgt. Mcgill, Sgt. Horn , Sgt. Price, c/c Hart, c/c Key, Unit Manager Forrest, QA. Adams, c/o herman, c/o price, c/o Hash, c/o schessier, these are just a few of them, we do have some good people there, just hard to find. You know who you are and good for you. To the people in the higher positions remember where you started and think what kind of leader do you want to be? The one whois respected and you staff will go up for battle for you, or the one who everyone thinks is a joke and despises. It's not to late to change your leadership skills, quit being fake and be a human again, treat your staff with respect and at least act like you care about the people who truley run this facity your Corrections Officers are your back bone, how strong is your back bone?

Since: Mar 09

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

As a reminder to all with big name titles, once you leave your job you are just like the rest of us , nobody cares if your a big shot at work or the little guy, your just a neighbor, a customer, a friend, or just family. So who cares right? we,re all little guys some where.
Lennon

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Remember the GOOD ones that you SCREWED OVER. The ones that you stuck in the back,thinking it would get you somewhere,there the ones you don't need to forget. THEY DONT FORGET!!

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

Lennon wrote:
Remember the GOOD ones that you SCREWED OVER. The ones that you stuck in the back,thinking it would get you somewhere,there the ones you don't need to forget. THEY DONT FORGET!!
Thank you, your exactly right, they lose the good ones all the time and as soon as I find another job I'm outta there and not lookin back!!

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

Yea wrote:
Well what do you think of the chief and her cronies. NOT MUCH, stab you in the back when you are looking. be the worst nightmare they have. trust them if you want,they all lye. what do you want to know? Still have documentation someone thought was shredded.
Wow, what kinda shit do you have on them, highly interested.

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

COdoodiemann wrote:
Worked there or not/ do you like or dislike MAC and why?
I do work there and if the econmy wasn't so bad I'd haul ass QUICK!! I despise the people who run it.
whacked

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

what about wayne, who thinks he whacked

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2009

whacked wrote:
what about wayne, who thinks he whacked
wayne who?
whacked

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2009

wayne hayden

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr UidiotRaceMakeWor... 150,268
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr well 16,127
Drug bust 7 hr Tru2dAgame 12
Rat n leb 7 hr Chill chopaa 1
Apts on GL THOMPSON 8 hr hoes 8
Bre and Sophie 11 hr Yooooo 1
Who's who at TG 20 hr curious 6

Search the Lebanon Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000