Blueeyes

Sonora, KY

#103 Sep 21, 2010
think about it wrote:
Well i believe they do have a mother and her name is Kara Tingle Rigdon. Some of you on here are so right and some are blinded. Think about all the Rigdon's have done...1.involved in drugs, crank to be exact..2.taking that young girl, who called home and led police to where she was. How close is that to kidnapping? 3.beating up on the spouses/girlfriends, I have seen Kara myself after he beat the shit out of her. another girl got beat up also when she told Kara where her baby was....OH you didn't know, Bobby dropped Kara off at Wal-mart when her daughter was only a couple weeks old and left Kara there and took off with the baby for 6 months. The baby was found at his MOMs VONDA house in Lexinton. So those so called good people, the Rigdons are pretty daggone MEAN! Kara told me they were going to court over custody/visitation. and by the way when someone threatens someone else's life, that should be reason enough to have a suspicion. But ya know in this county with Carol Kirkland as sheriff NOTHING is going to happen, he gets paid off by the Rigdon's, just like Greg Boswell paid him off for years, until the FEDs did their own investigation and Carol couldn't save him anymore. I want to say that my heart goes out to Kara's children, parents, grandparents and any other family member or friends. May God be with you all and give you the strength you need to face all the tomorrows, and last but not least may the person or persons involved in this be held accountable for their actions. And they will because there is always someone who will eventually slip up.
I Hope Kara is return home okay but seens to me if you new all this was going on why didn,t you step up and say something call the law thats what i would have done as a friend. and leave Carrol Kirkland out of this he has nothing to do with this he has always abided the law and he has always been a good sheiff and good at what he done he and his family are very good people and as why do you want to get on here and trash good people name stop talking bad about thing you don,t no now the ridgons you do no.
mr clean

Buffalo, KY

#104 Sep 21, 2010
Heard they found her in the septic tank.
beenthere

United States

#105 Sep 21, 2010
Why do you keep defending the Rigdons and the hell with Kara's . Look everyone makes mistakes. but be a man and stand up for the truth. You can defend them all you want but there past and CURRENT history proves they are trash.. And YES I do know them very well and have the scars to prove it..Maybe with the Fed's involved something will be done about the whole FAMILY..
I heard

Fairport, NY

#106 Sep 21, 2010
i heard they found her in the water tank this morning.
Hopes Not

London, KY

#108 Sep 21, 2010
I heard wrote:
i heard they found her in the water tank this morning.
I heard the same thing-I pray it's a rumor!!!
not a shocker

Elizabethtown, KY

#109 Sep 21, 2010
By Stevie Lowery
The Kentucky State Police arrested William J. "Joey" Rigdon, 48, of Lebanon Monday and charged him with attempted murder and first-degree arson in connection with a trailer explosion that destroyed Gary and Wanda Walls' home in 2006. The arrest was a result of information obtained through the missing person's investigation of 26-year-old Kara Rigdon.

Joey Rigdon was also charged with first-degree criminal mischief and possession of a destructive/booby trap device. He is currently being held in the Marion County Detention Center on a $250,000 bond.

The trailer explosion occurred in March of 2006. Wanda Walls and her four daughters were sound asleep when an "explosion" shook them out of bed in the early morning hours of March 17. According to Walls, the explosion occurred near her daughters' room, toward the back end of the mobile home. Everyone escaped the burning trailer uninjured but all of the family's belongings, and the home itself, were destroyed. Walls' husband, Gary, was at work when the explosion occurred.

Alex Wesley, an arson investigator with the Kentucky State Police, inspected the home and property after the explosion and eventually determined that a homemade explosive, also known as an improvised explosive device (IED), was the source of the explosion. Remains of the IED were found on the Walls' property. Wesley said that the IED was intentionally set and that someone was obviously trying to cause harm to the Walls family.

In December of 2005, before the 2006 trailer explosion occurred, several members of the Rigdon family were indicted for kidnapping a minor. The indictments stemmed from October of 2005 when Beth Walls, then 16, reportedly ran away from home. By tracing a phone call Walls made to the Enterprise office, law enforcement officers were able to locate her in Pickett County, Tenn. The kidnapping charges were reduced to custodial interference in July of 2006. And in 2007, William R. "Bobby" Rigdon pled guilty to custodial interference. Joey Rigdon pled guilty to facilitation to custodial interference in the same case. Similar charges were dismissed against Billy Rigdon (Bobby's twin brother), Wendy Rigdon, and Vonda Rigdon, Joey Rigdon's wife.

Monday Kentucky State Police also arrested Bobby Rigdon, 25, of Lebanon and charged him with first-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument, two counts of persistent felony offender and first-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument. His charges are not in connection with the Walls' trailer explosion, according to KSP Public Affairs Officer William Gregory. Bobby Rigdon is being held on a $15,000 bond.

Wendy Fransis Rigdon, 27, of Lebanon was also arrested in the early morning hours Tuesday and charged with intimidating a participant in a legal process. Her charges are also not in connection with the Walls' trailer explosion, Gregory said. There was no bond set in her case.

Kentucky State Police are looking for Billy Rigdon, 25, of Lebanon. According to Gregory, KSP have active warrants on Billy Rigdon and anyone with any information on his whereabouts should contact KSP at 1 (800) 222-5555 or local law enforcement.

All of the arrests were a result of information obtained through the missing person's investigation of 26-year-old Kara Rigdon. KSP personnel are currently executing search warrants relating to these investigations and still have not located Kara Rigdon. Anyone who has any information please contact the Kentucky State Police at 1 (800) 222-5555.

The last time anyone saw Kara Rigdon, 26, of Gravel Switch, she was on Beechfork Loop Road in Gravel Switch. She last spoke with a family member July 18. Rigdon is 5 feet, four inches tall and weighs approximately 160 pounds. She has green eyes and brown hair with blond highlights. She was last seen wearing a white spaghetti strap shirt with black dots, dark blue jeans, black-heeled sandals and miscellaneous jewelry.

Lady Gaga

Campbellsville, KY

#110 Sep 21, 2010
is it true they found her body this morning? i just heard that they found her today????
boomom

United States

#111 Sep 21, 2010
think about it wrote:
Well i believe they do have a mother and her name is Kara Tingle Rigdon. Some of you on here are so right and some are blinded. Think about all the Rigdon's have done...1.involved in drugs, crank to be exact..2.taking that young girl, who called home and led police to where she was. How close is that to kidnapping? 3.beating up on the spouses/girlfriends, I have seen Kara myself after he beat the shit out of her. another girl got beat up also when she told Kara where her baby was....OH you didn't know, Bobby dropped Kara off at Wal-mart when her daughter was only a couple weeks old and left Kara there and took off with the baby for 6 months. The baby was found at his MOMs VONDA house in Lexinton. So those so called good people, the Rigdons are pretty daggone MEAN! Kara told me they were going to court over custody/visitation. and by the way when someone threatens someone else's life, that should be reason enough to have a suspicion. But ya know in this county with Carol Kirkland as sheriff NOTHING is going to happen, he gets paid off by the Rigdon's, just like Greg Boswell paid him off for years, until the FEDs did their own investigation and Carol couldn't save him anymore. I want to say that my heart goes out to Kara's children, parents, grandparents and any other family member or friends. May God be with you all and give you the strength you need to face all the tomorrows, and last but not least may the person or persons involved in this be held accountable for their actions. And they will because there is always someone who will eventually slip up.
THE ONLY TRUE STATEMENT I HAVE READ SO FAR ON THIS POST, AND NOTHING WAS SAID ABOUT HER MISSING BECAUSE THEY ALREADY KNEW WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE!!!!
just on

Rineyville, KY

#112 Sep 21, 2010
It was just on television that her body was found.
Concerned

Elizabethtown, KY

#113 Sep 21, 2010
I dont have local channels so I'm depending on this rumor mill for information, so If there is anything on tv about the finding of her body or anything else someone please post JUST THE FACTS,
Thanks
Ignorance

London, KY

#114 Sep 21, 2010
just on wrote:
NOTHING HAS BEEN FOUND. THE NEWS STORY STATED THAT THE RIGDONS WERE ARRESTED ON CHARGES NOT RELATED TO THE DISSAPEARANCE. KSP IS STILL LOOKING FOR LEADS AND INFORMATION IN THIS CASE.
Lady Gaga

Campbellsville, KY

#115 Sep 21, 2010
just on wrote:
did you really hear that on the tv news????
Rigdon Farm

Louisville, KY

#116 Sep 21, 2010
Where is the Rigdon's farm?
confused

Elizabethtown, KY

#117 Sep 21, 2010
where is the rigdons farm????
idk

London, KY

#118 Sep 21, 2010
ok did thy or not find her??? n anothr im not undrstanding is y they r lookn 4 billy??... the rigdon farm is on down past counrty convinent
wat channel

London, KY

#119 Sep 21, 2010
just on...wat channel did u c it on?
Jdub

Newark, NJ

#120 Sep 21, 2010
Well that family is finally getting what they deserve aren't they lol. Too bad a poor girl had to die for it to happen. And if any of you are still defending them after all this then you're idiots. What do they have to do to make you understand what garbage they are? Oh and I hope my tip helped the KSP.
confused

Elizabethtown, KY

#121 Sep 21, 2010
Jdub wrote:
Well that family is finally getting what they deserve aren't they lol. Too bad a poor girl had to die for it to happen. And if any of you are still defending them after all this then you're idiots. What do they have to do to make you understand what garbage they are? Oh and I hope my tip helped the KSP.
well if u think u know something then y dont tell us wat u know...wat was the tip.
I heard

Fairport, NY

#122 Sep 21, 2010
yes they found her in the well..
confused

Elizabethtown, KY

#123 Sep 21, 2010
do u have anymore details than that....where did u get that info. i heard it was 2 bodys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Daughtery 16 hr Johnny 2
josh smally Thu Fidhandfry 5
fight??? Thu fat 1
Joey Maddox Thu Catherine Doty 2
Herion Thu Riley home boy 7
patrica riggs Wed Old friend 4
Jamie smith Apr 27 Tucker 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages