|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't know anything other than rumors! Nora isn't just Kara's child, she is Bobby's daughter as well. He didn't go to Vonda's house in Lexington because Vonda has never lived in Lexington! And as far as the judge thing, most of Marion, Washinton, Taylor and Green Counties must have felt something negative about him because he sure wasn't re-elected!!! Please go back to the Courtroom, go through the case and you will see many allegations have now been dropped! Anyone can be accused of anything, but that doesn't make you guilty! B
you r so ignorant. guilty ppl walk everyday. it is called lack of evidence. they WILL get the rigdons for what they did to her, it is just a matter of time. ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY< hun.
cute

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

fact idiot wrote:
<quoted text>you r so ignorant. guilty ppl walk everyday. it is called lack of evidence. they WILL get the rigdons for what they did to her, it is just a matter of time. ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY< hun.
All have to say is joey did the same thing to gayle when the twins were little. He beat and threat her. And dare her to take the boys. And that is what is wrong with. The boys don't have a clue about there life without there mother. She loved them I seen and felt her live for boys. But they think she didn't want them so not true.
Bmj

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

I am so sick of everyone pointing their fingers at the Rigdon's. They are damn good ppl the best I have ever known. Just to let you know Bobby is a great father and has a job and is able to support and take care of his daughter. All you ppl want to do is get on here and run your mouth about something you have no clue about. Ive know bobby for yrs now and he is one of the best ppl i have ever met. Im sorry that Kara is gone and no one knows wht happened so they just want to point fingers.
fact idiot

Bee Spring, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Bmj wrote:
I am so sick of everyone pointing their fingers at the Rigdon's. They are damn good ppl the best I have ever known. Just to let you know Bobby is a great father and has a job and is able to support and take care of his daughter. All you ppl want to do is get on here and run your mouth about something you have no clue about. Ive know bobby for yrs now and he is one of the best ppl i have ever met. Im sorry that Kara is gone and no one knows wht happened so they just want to point fingers.
the rigdons done something with her for their little girl, u tell me, bobby and kara are still married, why isnt he trying to find his wife instead of screwing around and livin it up. if my husband was missing, seperated or not, i would not be acten like him, i would help and try to find him. he is LIVIN IT UP
opinion

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

fact idiot wrote:
<quoted text>the rigdons done something with her for their little girl, u tell me, bobby and kara are still married, why isnt he trying to find his wife instead of screwing around and livin it up. if my husband was missing, seperated or not, i would not be acten like him, i would help and try to find him. he is LIVIN IT UP
same could be said about why it took so long for anyone to know she was missing to begin with??? Any website about missing persons will tell you that the first 48 hours are the most critical not a month or so later. We can all speculate on that too. Fact is she still has not come home! Maybe he is just moving on with his life because he knows he didn't do anything!
cute

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

opinion wrote:
<quoted text>same could be said about why it took so long for anyone to know she was missing to begin with??? Any website about missing persons will tell you that the first 48 hours are the most critical not a month or so later. We can all speculate on that too. Fact is she still has not come home! Maybe he is just moving on with his life because he knows he didn't do anything!
Well you are a idiot then you know nothing because I have heard them say they will get rid of any body that stands hurt there own. Keep on fooling your self.
justsaying

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

fact idiot wrote:
<quoted text>the rigdons done something with her for their little girl, u tell me, bobby and kara are still married, why isnt he trying to find his wife instead of screwing around and livin it up. if my husband was missing, seperated or not, i would not be acten like him, i would help and try to find him. he is LIVIN IT UP
Really????? Just curious as to why you would even be worrying about what Bobby does or does not do. Let him live his life & you live yours. Let him deal with what he has going on & you take a lesson & do the same!!!
cute

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>Really????? Just curious as to why you would even be worrying about what Bobby does or does not do. Let him live his life & you live yours. Let him deal with what he has going on & you take a lesson & do the same!!!
If your smart you will stay away from them.
fact idiot

Bee Spring, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

cute wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree, he or she may pop up missing next
cute

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

fact idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i agree, he or she may pop up missing next
Yep
cute 2

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

cute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are a idiot then you know nothing because I have heard them say they will get rid of any body that stands hurt there own. Keep on fooling your self.
you heard? who told that? elvis?
more bs

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

cute if you knew anything you would know her name was gayla so you must just be a hater sucks to be you
cute wrote:
<quoted text>
All have to say is joey did the same thing to gayle when the twins were little. He beat and threat her. And dare her to take the boys. And that is what is wrong with. The boys don't have a clue about there life without there mother. She loved them I seen and felt her live for boys. But they think she didn't want them so not true.
more bs

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

cute this thread is about kara if you hadnt noticed your such a looser
cute wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

cute wrote:
<quoted text>
felt her live?
Hopeful

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
felt her live?
Come on people have some respect. The main concern here is her safe return to her family and friends and peole who really love
her. And if anyone knows what happened to her or where she is
then PLEASE! tell someone you can do it annomously don't let
this thing go to be just one of the cold cases they could not
solved. So her family and friends can find closure. I just can't imagine if this was my child having to go thru this. And I pray I never will. So I know there is someone that knows its time you do what is right and tell the truth. She at least deserves that. And God will take care of you for doing the right thing. Kara you are in my prayers!!!!
Lazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Maybe Kara's disappearance would already be solved if the cops would give the entire Rigdon family a lie detector test. God knows a few of them would fail miserably. My heart goes out to Kara's adorable kids and her parents. I can't believe Bobby has custody of his daughter when he probably beat Kara when they were together. This town is screwed up. Why couldn't her parents be given custody of the kids? I'm sure they would love to have them in their home.
YEA RIGHT

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

You honestly think her parents want her kids?!? Yeah!!! Is that why Kara's mother never shows up to get Kara's daughter when it's her time to have her? They were so used to Kara running off that they didn't even bother to report her missing for how long?? The fact that Kara's a ho and a pathetic excuse for a mother doesn't have a damn thing to do with the Rigdons.
justsaying

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

fact idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i agree, he or she may pop up missing next
I honestly cannot believe that someone could be so ignorant as to say such a thing. Don't worry about "he or she" popping up missing. That comment just proved how stupid you really are. Mind your own business!!!!!!!!!!
cashflow

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

yea right- why dont u just shut up about kara and mind ur own damn business....how would u like it if someone talked about someone u knew was missing and they called them that...people like u make me so freaking sick, show some damn class and respect the girl.
YEA RIGHT

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Kara has never had any respect for herself, her family, or her children. I call it as I see it, maybe you should grow the balls to do the same. You know what makes me sick? A woman who brings kids into the world and abandons them, and a grandmother who claims to "fight" for custody of her grandchild, but then doesn't even show up to get the little girl for her scheduled visitation. And you wanna talk about respect? No. Not from me. No respect for Kara OR her mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 401 - 420 of460
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Lebanon Forum right now

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min DemocRATS 146,026
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 24 min ;)) 81,559
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Ricky Noya 16,114
Mark Clark and Dunn Chrysler 9 hr Kellso 4
TG dress code 11 hr Co-worker 24
Mary B Long 12 hr I Hate Criminals 1
mchs football 14 hr Parent of Player 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••