Magnum PI

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

I don't know any woman anywhere who could voluntarily leave her baby for any extended period of time unless there were some very special circumstances. Mother nature is just too strong. Think about it.
Hmm

Gradyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

Anyone else heard that she was seeing that guy from Cville, that's also missing?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

The Kentucky State Police arrested William J. "Joey" Rigdon, 48, of Lebanon Monday and charged him with four counts of attempted murder and first-degree arson in connection with a trailer explosion that destroyed Gary and Wanda Walls' home on or about March 17, 2006. The arrest was a result of information obtained through the missing person's investigation of 26-year-old Kara Rigdon.
Joey Rigdon was also charged with first-degree criminal mischief and possession of a destructive/booby trap device. He is currently being held in the Marion County Detention Center on a $250,000 bond.
The trailer explosion occurred in March of 2006. Wanda Walls and her four daughters were sound asleep when an "explosion" shook them out of bed in the early morning hours of March 17. According to Walls, the explosion occurred near her daughters' room, toward the back end of the mobile home. Everyone escaped the burning trailer uninjured but all of the family's belongings, and the home itself, were destroyed. Walls' husband, Gary, was at work when the explosion occurred.
Alex Wesley, an arson investigator with the Kentucky State Police, inspected the home and property after the explosion and eventually determined that a homemade explosive, also known as an improvised explosive device (IED), was the source of the explosion. Remains of the IED were found on the Walls' property. Wesley said that the IED was intentionally set and that someone was obviously trying to cause harm to the Walls family.
In December of 2005, before the 2006 trailer explosion occurred, several members of the Rigdon family were indicted for kidnapping a minor. The indictments stemmed from October of 2005 when Beth Walls, then 16, reportedly ran away from home. By tracing a phone call Walls made to the Enterprise office, law enforcement officers were able to locate her in Pickett County, Tenn. The kidnapping charges were reduced to custodial interference in July of 2006. And in 2007, William R. "Bobby" Rigdon pled guilty to custodial interference. Joey Rigdon pled guilty to facilitation to custodial interference in the same case. Similar charges were dismissed against Billy Rigdon (Bobby's twin brother), Wendy Rigdon, and Vonda Rigdon, Joey Rigdon's wife.
Monday Kentucky State Police also arrested Bobby Rigdon, 25, of Lebanon and charged him with first-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument, two counts of persistent felony offender and first-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument. His charges are not in connection with the Walls' trailer explosion, according to KSP Public Affairs Officer William Gregory. Bobby Rigdon is being held on a $15,000 bond.
Wendy F. Rigdon, 27, of Lebanon was also arrested in the early morning hours Tuesday and charged with intimidating a participant in a legal process. Her charges are also not in connection with the Walls' trailer explosion, Gregory said. There was no bond set in her case.
All of the arrests were a result of information obtained through the missing person's investigation of 26-year-old Kara Rigdon. KSP personnel are currently executing search warrants relating to these investigations and still have not located Kara Rigdon. Anyone who has any information please contact the Kentucky State Police at 1 (800) 222-5555.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Sealed indictments were handed down against Joey, Bobby and Billy Rigdon Sept. 20. The indictments were unsealed Sept. 21. Billy Rigdon's indictment was unsealed Wednesday.

- William Joseph "Joey" Rigdon, 48, of 940 Sulphur Springs Road in Lebanon was indicted for first-degree arson, criminal attempt to commit murder (four counts), first-degree criminal mischief and criminal possession of a destructive device or booby trap device.

According to the indictment, on or about March 17, 2006, Joey Rigdon started a fire or caused an explosion with the intent to destroy or damage a building and that building was inhabited or occupied or the person has reason to believe the building may be inhabited or occupied, or any other person sustains serious physical injury as a result of the fire, the explosion or the resulting firefighting. The indictment also reads that he intentionally engaged in conduct with the intent of causing the death of four other persons.

The indictment continues to read that he intentionally or wantonly defaced, destroyed or damaged property causing a loss of $1,000 or more and having no right to do so. The indictment also reads that he possessed, manufactured or transported a substance or device with the intent to use the device to commit and offense against the laws of the state or the United States, or he had knowledge that some other person intended to use the device to commit an offense against the laws of the state or the United States.

His bond has been set at $250,000 with the condition that he have no contact with the victims.

- William R. "Bobby" Rigdon, 25, of 940 Sulphur Springs Road in Lebanon was indicted in two separate indictments on first-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument, second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument and two counts of second-degree persistent felony offender.

According to one indictment, on or about March 2, 2009, Rigdon uttered or possessed a forged instrument (tax refund check) with knowledge that it was forged or he aided, abetted or counseled with another in said act.

According to the other indictment, on or about Feb. 4, Bobby Rigdon uttered or possessed a forged instrument (legal document) with knowledge that it was forged or he aided, abetted or counseled with another in said act.

The indictments also read that he was over the age of 21 and stood convicted of at least one prior felony after his 18th birthday.

His bond has been set at $15,000 in each case.

- William David "Billy" Rigdon, 25, of 1590 Sulpher Springs Road in Lebanon was indicted for receiving stolen property/firearm.

According to the indictment, on or about July 28, Billy Rigdon received, retained or disposed of property (firearm) belonging to another, knowing it had been stolen or having reason to believe it had been stolen, or he aided, abetted or counseled with another in said act.

His bond was set at $15,000.

Editor's note: The indictment of a person by a grand jury is an accusation only and that person is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty
random poster witha heart

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Not teling u wrote:
I bit the rigdons could tell u something I'm sure
I say hook them up to lie detectors and give them a nice little shot of sodium pentathol and let the talking begin!
puddin29

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Magnum PI wrote:
I don't know any woman anywhere who could voluntarily leave her baby for any extended period of time unless there were some very special circumstances. Mother nature is just too strong. Think about it.
You would think so, wouldn't you? Unfortunately, motherhood has never been Kara's strong suit. She's left many times before.
lmfao

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

puddin29 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think so, wouldn't you? Unfortunately, motherhood has never been Kara's strong suit. She's left many times before.
But has she ever been gone this long with no word from her?

And why did the Rigdon boy RUN from the cops?
please

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

i didnt know kara all that long but i do know u r full of shit. She was a great mother. Quit bashing her you ignorant slut. LET KARA COME HOME
Lookin

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

he didn't run. if u were paying attention to the news he turned himself in
Hmmm

Gradyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

Supposedly she went to stay with that boy from Cville that's also missing to get away from Bobby...then they find enough evidence to pin that bombing on Joey? Kinda makes me wander who tipped them off to that...and notice one of them had a stolen gun...I'm curious if that raised any eyebrows cuz to me it didn't seem like it did...that to me leads me to believe they might not know where she is but they don't think she's hurt...and there's other reasons they could have been digging trust me..Joey rigdon hasn't filed a tax return in 15 years...to me...they're working harder on busting the rigdons for something, anything they can get on em, then they are at finding Kara..I'm not a rigdon fan trust me but somethings not adding up here
Hmmm

Gradyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

LMPD investigators were at the scene looking for potential evidence for open cases in Louisville.

While police are not calling Joey and Bobby Rigdon suspects in Kara Rigdon's disappearance, they are also looking for Bobby's twin brother, William "Billy" Rigdon.

State police began asking for the public's help earlier this month.  "We don't know where she's at,'" Gregory continued, "we haven't gotten any information as to where she's at. 

http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php...
Real Deal

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Who's the guy from C-ville missing?
Hmmm

Gradyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Adam something seen it in the paper went missing sept 1
glorified

Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Is she really missing?
anyone know

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

who knows she could be out of state in a drug rehab and not even know this crap is going on.
seriously

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Judged:

there's no possible way they could be connected. kara went missing when? first of june? and then 3 months later adam hogan? and then what 2 weeks later that old lady from greensburg I guess went missing with them too?!
Guss

Gradyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

seriously wrote:
there's no possible way they could be connected. kara went missing when? first of june? and then 3 months later adam hogan? and then what 2 weeks later that old lady from greensburg I guess went missing with them too?!
She went missing around July I thought...n I heard she went to stay with him...he went missing around the first of sept
puddin29

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

please wrote:
i didnt know kara all that long but i do know u r full of shit. She was a great mother. Quit bashing her you ignorant slut. LET KARA COME HOME
You said it best yourself - you didn't know her that long. Those of us that have known her since before her son was born know what kind of a person she really is...and yes she has run off before for days and weeks at a time, leaving her son behind for her mother to take care of.
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Judged:

does anybody know if the cops have questioned the wives or girlfriends of the rigdons? if anybody knows anything its probably them because if the rigdons are guilty they would more than likely tell their women what they did.
Hail Mary

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Friend wrote:
Thats messed up. I hate people that think they know everything. You all just put it up on the internet like facts and everyone gossips on it. I know the Rigdons and know they wouldn't do anything to that babys momma. Everyone has differences but they have standards like anyone else. They aren't as horrible as people make them out to be. Just don't fuck with them or theirs. Its their way. God willing Kara will make her way back this way and straighten out this mess. As for now show a lil consideration (to her and her family) and do as a few recommended....use this site to find her and pray for her. Don't be trying to gossip bout ppl you barely know.
Do you think maybe she f---ed with them? You seem to think it would be a bad idea for someone to do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 221 - 240 of460
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Lebanon Forum right now

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min tree 146,065
kiava harris 2 hr frank tungate 11
Bruce Willis Pictures 2 hr Flint hill bandit 3
carl 2 hr Darth Tater 13
TG dress code 3 hr Flint Hill Fairy 32
ADULT AUTISM - need a good doctor 3 hr Flint Hill Fairy 4
Lebanon Landlords or Slumlords 3 hr Flint Hill Fairy 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••