First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wchsenior

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Nov 4, 2008
I thank she works at kfc in lebanon. ive seen her i thank her name is kelsey. anyone know any thang about her? is she single?
idk

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Nov 4, 2008
what does she look like?

“kassi hour 25/7”

Since: Oct 08

Lebanon

#3 Nov 4, 2008
why dont you ask her the next time you pull throu the drivethru to get some fried chicken?
ram

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Nov 4, 2008
um i dont think shes single

“The eyes have it”

Since: Oct 08

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Nov 4, 2008
I used to work with her. Don't know if she's single or not. Sweet girl, though.

Since: Nov 08

lebanon, ky

#7 Nov 4, 2008
she dates tristan hayden.
focus

United States

#8 Nov 5, 2008
Kelsey is a very sweet girl. She and Tristan are very happy together. They are cute together.
trey

United States

#9 Nov 7, 2008
i know a guy that use to date her a few years ago. from the way he talked, she wasnt no prize.
trey

United States

#10 Nov 7, 2008
he said shes just another white girl that acts black. i guess its so she can fit in with her boyfriend.......
mee

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2008
kelsey is one of my bestfriends she doesnt date Tristan they r just friends....
my girl

Versailles, KY

#12 Nov 7, 2008
Well Trey you must have missed your opportunity because she would be an awesome friend for anyone. She is a good girl and has many friends that would take up for her so lay off.
squirt

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Nov 7, 2008
lebanon chic wrote:
she dates tristan hayden.
thats wrong they dnt date they never really did the are just really good friends thats all im one of kelsey's best friends and she tells me everything so that little input there is a false fact.and she prolly has no idea this is one here,and i'd wish yall would stop talking about my sissy.
focus

United States

#14 Nov 7, 2008
Well if she and Tristan are not dating, then they sure act like they are. I've seen the two of them im the parking lot together. I don't know about you, but i dont act like that with my friends. (kissy kissy)
Betty Boot

Gradyville, KY

#15 Nov 9, 2008
trey wrote:
he said shes just another white girl that acts black. i guess its so she can fit in with her boyfriend.......
Shes a good girl and you should know what you are talking about before you post some crap about someone that could ruin their lives forever this is someones child would you want someone to post something about you on here and let your parents read it? Well then don't write things about other people who are you to judge someone sounds like you are jealous you would not of commented if you did not have something in it for you. So lay off and respect peoples privacy it could prove to be in your best intrest just incase some day you do something that they could post so everyone finds out about you. So find someone else to gossip about this could be you on here next time.
friend

Columbia, KY

#16 Nov 10, 2008
Kelsey is a really pretty & sweet girl,she is not dating Tristen They were only friends,don't trash her good name,she is a really good person,so leave her alone.
close friend

Columbia, KY

#17 Nov 10, 2008
any guy would be lucky to have a girl like her she sweet, loyal,pretty great sense of humor,& she doesn't go around talking about people or judging them by who their friends with,so treat her the same way she would you, fair.She is a great friend, I'm glad to have her for my friend.So lay off she a great person.
trey

United States

#18 Nov 10, 2008
people have posted things about me on here, so i know what its like but when its true its true. so yea, ive made plenty of mistakes in my life. i did drugs in high school, i got a dui last year, and now im the father of a beautiful little girl. so say what you want and im not jealous you better believe that! i have no intrest what so ever in this girl. im not judging this girl, im just saying what i know is true. everyone knows who she dates, but from the way i hear it, she has to keep it on the dl. and it looks as if shes getting her little friends to cover for her. if i was her boyfriend i would feel pretty bad knowing that my girlfriend is too embarrased to tell her friends and family about me. if she is ashamed of the color of his skin then she doesnt need to be with him, if she does care for him then she wouldnt keep their relationship a secret.
MCHS girl

Rineyville, KY

#19 Nov 19, 2008
i agree with trey. kelsey is getting her friends to cover for her. ive got classes with her at school. she and tristan have been together for a long time. shes not allowed to date him because hes black so she tries to hide their relationship. look at her myspace page!
brown skin girl

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Nov 19, 2008
MCHS girl wrote:
i agree with trey. kelsey is getting her friends to cover for her. ive got classes with her at school. she and tristan have been together for a long time. shes not allowed to date him because hes black so she tries to hide their relationship. look at her myspace page!
Well Ms.MCHS girl u must b jealous u must want Tristan or u just dont like black ppl?
MCHS girl

Rineyville, KY

#21 Nov 20, 2008
i have nothing against black people!! im just saying that i know her family doesnt like it. maybe they are the ones that dont like black people not me! i see nothing wrong with kelsey and tristan together. dont try to make me out to be the bad guy here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is all the true ladues at. 2 hr happy 4
kasandra stumph 11 hr drama 1
Heavenly sallee Mullins 19 hr Coworker 1
brookhaven women and what they will stoop too 22 hr tyy 41
Looking for a good roofer local 22 hr MRNT 4
eric washington Thu Jaz 24
Middle-aged Fashionestta at Marion County High Thu belladonna 8
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match

Lebanon Jobs