IS the turtleman makeing us lebanon p...

IS the turtleman makeing us lebanon ppl look like hicks

Created by fisherman jinkins on Dec 1, 2011

674 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

LIVE ACTION

Winchester, KY

#22 Dec 8, 2011
comes and goes wrote:
dont you think his behavior with teenage girls are a little strange and do parents really trust him around the daughter
dont even freakin go there you pervert! always somebody tryin to whine about race or something sexual or anything they can get their grubby little jealous greedy minds on to distort goodness! take your perverted fantasies somewhere else! u people are like roaches trying to squeeze filth into any crack you can penetrate. turtleman is a good man. he has young daughters of his own. he would never do anything to harm anyone. u just mad cuz maybe u aint got turtle dipped yet!! LOL
snaperlicous

United States

#23 Dec 8, 2011
Don't hate the player hate the game long live the turtle man yee yee yee live action
loveit

Lexington, KY

#24 Dec 8, 2011
I LOVE THE TURTLEMAN AND HOPE HE IS BLESSED WITH ALL KINDS OF RICHES!!!!
charlie garrett

Leitchfield, KY

#26 Dec 8, 2011
go turtleman
Whateva

Cub Run, KY

#28 Dec 9, 2011
Ernie is such a nice man, he doesn't have front teeth, he is not the smartest person I have met here in Kentucky. He is however, sweet, kind and helps lots of people. He saves the lives of animals that might otherwise be killed by people who don't have the talent to handle the situation.

He IS Kentucky, having a college education doesn't make you a better person. It doesn't make you smart in a common sense way. It means your book smart, and nothing else. He has proven that he can handle just about any animal who has found themselves in places they don't belong.

Congratulations to him for getting to do the show, you should all be ashamed of your selves for being such snobs. He doesn't make fun of people, he is not judging you.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. Did they teach you to be rude in college?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#29 Dec 10, 2011
Whateva wrote:
Ernie is such a nice man, he doesn't have front teeth, he is not the smartest person I have met here in Kentucky. He is however, sweet, kind and helps lots of people. He saves the lives of animals that might otherwise be killed by people who don't have the talent to handle the situation.
He IS Kentucky, having a college education doesn't make you a better person. It doesn't make you smart in a common sense way. It means your book smart, and nothing else. He has proven that he can handle just about any animal who has found themselves in places they don't belong.
Congratulations to him for getting to do the show, you should all be ashamed of your selves for being such snobs. He doesn't make fun of people, he is not judging you.
If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. Did they teach you to be rude in college?


Well said.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#30 Dec 10, 2011
He is doing a great service! His tv show is very entertaining as well.
jpp

United States

#31 Dec 11, 2011
Spelling making with an "e" makes Lebanon look like hicks.
citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Dec 12, 2011
notreally wrote:
The whole thought of a show being called turtle man is a total disgrace. Here's an idea...go to school, get a degree...then we can all be proud...and it would also be nice if he would do something about his teeth.
You people make me sick just because someone is
doing well you can't stand it and have to make
negative comments about him. I am happy for him
and I hope he goes far with his career. Just if
you have not noticed Lebanon has already done
enough to make themselves look bad, it is not at
all his fault they already have a name before he
became famous so lay off the Turtle Man. He is
doing well and I hope he gets rich you have my
support go Turtle Man. Oh yeah I am from Lebanon
so don't go there.
just me

Clarkson, KY

#33 Dec 12, 2011
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You people make me sick just because someone is
doing well you can't stand it and have to make
negative comments about him. I am happy for him
and I hope he goes far with his career. Just if
you have not noticed Lebanon has already done
enough to make themselves look bad, it is not at
all his fault they already have a name before he
became famous so lay off the Turtle Man. He is
doing well and I hope he gets rich you have my
support go Turtle Man. Oh yeah I am from Lebanon
so don't go there.
Just because you are from lebanon should not mean that i cant go there. I would like to think that if I wanted to go to lebanon I could!!! Are you that special? Wow, now I see why nobody likes you folks in lebanon.
MoonWolf

San Francisco, CA

#34 Dec 12, 2011
He is who he is. I don't think he is making anyone look bad. You can't change the fact that there are people living in the backwoods of some of our states. Our country began from some of these people. He represents his own culture and way of life, do you feel ashamed about that? I would be proud to be his friend and neighbor.
HIT IT WHILE SHE WAS DOWN

Elizabethtown, KY

#35 Dec 12, 2011
I KNOW OLE ERNIE BROWN PRETTY GOOD YOU SEE...WE HAVE CAUGHT TURTLES TOGEATHER FOR YEARS...BY HAND AND CATCHING THEM ON TWIG LINES. WE CLEANED A MANY OF THEM AND WE HAVE SOLD A LITTLE MEAT AND GIVEN A LOT AWAY. A FEW PEOPLE JUST SIMPLY FILMED HIM IN AN OLD MURKY POND AND WITH ALL THE HITS, THE ANIMAL PLANET WANTED TO DO A SHOW....YOUTUBE IS HOW A LOT OF THESE REALITY SHOWS GOT STARTED...THEY SCOPE THE NET AND A LARGE NUMBER OF HITS ON A CERTAIN THING SIMPLY TELLS THEM THAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN WATCHING IT.....NO MATTER WHAT IT IS AND THIS INCLUDES CRAWLING IN MUD PULLING UP TURTLES. HES NOT MAKING ANY MONEY YET, IF THE NETWORK MAKES A LITTLE MONEY THIS FIRST SEASON, THEN THEY WILL PAY HIM TO KEEP IT GOING OR START SHOWERING HIM WITH A FEW LAVISH GIFTS TO STAY WITH THEM......UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS BEFORE YOU GET ON HERE CALLING HIM RICH AND CELEBRITY! YOU FOLKS HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND OH YEAH!!!! YEE YEE YEE YEE....LIVE ACTION BABY!!!!
neighbor

Bardstown, KY

#36 Dec 13, 2011
i am happy for turtlemans success, im sorry to inform you all that if you are from Lebanon, you are a booger eater.
rerun

Danville, KY

#37 Dec 13, 2011
cause i can wrote:
I don't think its bad at he is not maken us like hiks thts just who we are hahaha. And from wht I hear they are going to fix his teeth for his next season. Go turtle man and im glad for u
I think he should get one of them shiney grills for next season.
answer

Philadelphia, MS

#38 Dec 13, 2011
neighbor wrote:
i am happy for turtlemans success, im sorry to inform you all that if you are from Lebanon, you are a booger eater.
Nah that's people from Somerset ;)
yes

Philadelphia, MS

#39 Dec 13, 2011
rerun wrote:
<quoted text>I think he should get one of them shiney grills for next season.
A green egg
LIVE ACTION

Winchester, KY

#41 Dec 15, 2011
rerun wrote:
<quoted text>I think he should get one of them shiney grills for next season.
hahahahaha that is tooo funny!!! he is filming as we speak, when he gets home ill make sure and pass that idea along to him he will laugh too!!:)
FourDegrees

Henderson, KY

#42 Dec 15, 2011
notreally wrote:
Actually I have no idea who turtle man is thankfully. I've had a lot of family and friends talk about how bad it makes us all look. As if we ppl from Kentucky aren't redneck enough, they have to put a show on that makes us look even worse. And for your info, I have four degrees, and basically I'm set for life. So no jealousy here at all. If I want it, I get it. Plain and simple.
Four degrees, huh?

Say no more.
truthfully

Campbellsville, KY

#43 Dec 16, 2011
itsmeyouknow wrote:
I think the bad grammar and poor spelling makes us look worse!!!
AMEN!!

makeing? Good grief! Learn to spell and people might take you more serious!
truthfully

Campbellsville, KY

#44 Dec 16, 2011
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you are from lebanon should not mean that i cant go there. I would like to think that if I wanted to go to lebanon I could!!! Are you that special? Wow, now I see why nobody likes you folks in lebanon.
That went straight over your head huh? He meant that they live in lebanon, so don't go there with the comments..

Sheesh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guys cheating on wives 1 hr Judy 19
Kathy Coyle 1 hr Mark 6
3rd shift walmart 2 hr Clay county king 33
Carol Cox 11 hr saint ann 8
Brookhaven maintenance workers 13 hr truth 11
Trailer 15 Brookhaven Fri For real 10
Trailer 15 Fri For real 2

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages