Lebanon Social Services

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RewirtingTheWron g

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Mar 30, 2013
IF YOU HAVE BEEN DONE WRONG BY LEBANON SOCIAL SERVICE PLEASE TAKE A STAND AND JOIN US IN FIGHTING BACK PARENTS ON STRIKE WE WILL STAND OUTSIDE LEBANON SOCIAL SERVICES AND LET THEM KNOW THAT WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS WRONG YOU CAN NOT STEAL OUR KIDS AND SALE THEM FOR PROFIT WE WILL FIGHT BACK IF YOU WANT TO JOIN PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY COMMENTING WITH AN EMAIL ADDRESS THIS IS A NON-VIOLENT PROTEST

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 30, 2013
No one is selling children, and that is a pretty serious allegation that you are making. Children are removed from homes when the lifestyles of their parents result in neglect, or worse.
know1sthand

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Everyone doesn't have the same lifestyle. I may think your lifestyles is wrong. It is perception !!
They overstep way to much and fail to get ALL of the FACTS. And refuse to listen to anyone Their right your wrong!!
There was a write up in the Courier Journal about children being taken for no reason.There was a court hearing too. I want to say it was Hardin Co which is where the main office for Lebanon is located. If you do a little Research Get your facts before you march you'll have power.
So their MUST BE SOMETHING TO IT !
everyone knows

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 31, 2013
There are good reasons for social services to come in and take children out of these houses. If you can not take good care of them and love them the way they should, you bet they have every right to come in. Social services are doing their job.WHY DONT YOU????? There is no excuse for sorry stupid parents!!!!!!!!!!
Nobody

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Mar 31, 2013
unless they have came into your home and stole your child you have no room to say anything they DO remove children with our know all fake I could call in and say your doing something your bot and have them come in and remove your child ..... and you don't be leave me ask star harris why she I being sewed and ask the children of foster care ask the mothers who feed clothed bathed help the children with their homework and lived their kids then have them ripped away you know nothing til you have walked in those shoes social service does make money for every child in foster care and every child that is adopted it's called commission to make it legal in realty it is selling a child I am with you and I will be there just give me a date
Nonsence

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Apr 1, 2013
Social Services. DONT just come in any ones home and take kids out! There has to be a very good reason why and proof. It takes a VERY SORRY parent for this to happen. You are just on here trying to get people to believe such nonsense ..Straighten. your self up and take care of your kids.
True

Lexington, KY

#7 Apr 1, 2013
It is very hard for social services to be to take a child. In fact you are right. Social services could do their job better. There are a lot of kids I could think of that should be removed from their home but aren't. I've never seen a child removed that shouldn't have been. My guess is you are recieving SSI on that child and are more upset about loosing the check than the child. I see this all of the time. Straighten yourself up and get a job and provide a home not just a house for your child and then see how things go.
Nonsence

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Apr 1, 2013
True, I am sure you are right on the them loosing a check! They keep having babies and receiving more and more money. Something is wrong with our government. Take the kids out and give them a nice loving home with people who will give them the love they need and deserve! It would save us tax payers lots of money that we work hard for.
Person

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Apr 2, 2013
This I why Social Services takes your children, because clearly you are idiots. You think they sale children and get commission?? That's the funniest thing I have ever heard. These workers get paid close to nothing, get yelled at daily, have to go into disgusting homes, and deal with abused children. I am sure you are some disgruntled client who abused their kid and got caught and then failed your drug test so you can't have them back. Please come stand outside social services and protest. All you will be doing is airing the fact you are a horrible parent and don't want to be held accountable. Maybe your time would be better spent trying to find a job, taking care of your kids, or getting a real life
Janet

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Apr 2, 2013
Where is this idiot who started this subject? Come on out and give your name... I can sure bet you don't want to, because many people will know you are an unfit parent!!!!
Nonsence

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Looks like the one who started this has shut their mouth up. No one is going to feel sorry for the or believe a word they have to say. It takes something pretty bad for Social Services to come in and take children out from their homes. They can not just come in and take them out for no reason. Looks like this unfit parent is just mad because she can not draw a check and prov buys her drugs with it. Do your children a favor get your life straighten up! Do tax payers a favor,get your tubes tied.
please

Covington, KY

#12 Apr 7, 2013
True wrote:
It is very hard for social services to be to take a child. In fact you are right. Social services could do their job better. There are a lot of kids I could think of that should be removed from their home but aren't. I've never seen a child removed that shouldn't have been. My guess is you are recieving SSI on that child and are more upset about loosing the check than the child. I see this all of the time. Straighten yourself up and get a job and provide a home not just a house for your child and then see how things go.
It is NOT very hard for social services to take children away, you are deluded. Kentucky CPS has actually been in the news and in trouble for taking children and adopting them out immediately with no attempt to reinstate them in the home. Some people deserve to have their children taken, yes. More than you would like to admit fall victim to "small town politics" ... don't just dismiss somebody, there might be a real issue here and you're just condescendingly speaking like you know the situation.
Person

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Apr 9, 2013
please wrote:
<quoted text>
It is NOT very hard for social services to take children away, you are deluded. Kentucky CPS has actually been in the news and in trouble for taking children and adopting them out immediately with no attempt to reinstate them in the home. Some people deserve to have their children taken, yes. More than you would like to admit fall victim to "small town politics" ... don't just dismiss somebody, there might be a real issue here and you're just condescendingly speaking like you know the situation.
I do know the situation. You think that social services just walks into a home and takes a child? You are a moron and clearly don't know anything about how CPS works. If anything in Marion County children are returned to the home more often than not. I suggest you look at te facts before you run your mouth
I know

Clarkson, KY

#15 Apr 9, 2013
It takes alot to get social services to come in and remove children. If they remove the child they give the parents EVERY opportunity to clean up thier act and be reunited with the kids. I am not sure how long but after a certain time (over a year) if the parent has still chosen not to clean up then the case is closed and it becomes the parents responisibly to fight for custody of the kids back. And even then the judge will do whats in the best interested of the child. And the case I am speaking of it was still in the best interest of the child to stay with the foster parents. She has been with them for over 3 years now. The mother does get visitations (when she shows up). Social Services do there job, The parents whos children are removed should do theirs!
know1sthand

Leitchfield, KY

#16 Apr 13, 2013
You people are living in the dark. You don't have to do anything wrong. You can be the perfect parent.
But get a Divorce !!!!!
Even if they find nothing If your ex keeps calling and has friends to call and threaten your children , has them to lie....Yes they will take them.
Even with NO PROOF !! Even the Atty in this town will tell you They Need NO Proof. CPS has way to much power!
That is not to say their are parents who fail to care for their children or just may need help.
really

Lebanon, KY

#17 Apr 26, 2013
I have been trying to take my grandchild for 3 yrs, yesterday I called every attorney in Lebanon and they all said this is very hard and its going to be a hard battle to take a child away from the biological. Of a the laws, this is the most strick! I have proof of abuse and neglect, I hired a private investIgator and have pictures. The only sure way is the mother test positive for drugs or house is unfit without food, and its after a year of trying to fix them. Get over it and stop placing blame and work on whatever is your problem to get them back. Everyone knows you need hard proof and lots of it. You look stupid! As long as the parent does what they say to do, they get them back! If anything it needs to change and get harder on biological parents, being one doesn't mean you need kids!
TELLINGTHETRUTH

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Apr 28, 2013
know1sthand wrote:
You people are living in the dark. You don't have to do anything wrong. You can be the perfect parent.
But get a Divorce !!!!!
Even if they find nothing If your ex keeps calling and has friends to call and threaten your children , has them to lie....Yes they will take them.
Even with NO PROOF !! Even the Atty in this town will tell you They Need NO Proof. CPS has way to much power!
That is not to say their are parents who fail to care for their children or just may need help.
You got it right all it takes is a lie and a phone call CPS will be getting sued again and again til they learn how to investagate there are too many workers that get their degree online in the field and have no experience in the field they themselfs had a bad childhood and now look at everybody as the enimies all cps workers should have to go throu mental evaluations
TELLINGTHETRUTH

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Apr 28, 2013
really wrote:
I have been trying to take my grandchild for 3 yrs, yesterday I called every attorney in Lebanon and they all said this is very hard and its going to be a hard battle to take a child away from the biological. Of a the laws, this is the most strick! I have proof of abuse and neglect, I hired a private investIgator and have pictures. The only sure way is the mother test positive for drugs or house is unfit without food, and its after a year of trying to fix them. Get over it and stop placing blame and work on whatever is your problem to get them back. Everyone knows you need hard proof and lots of it. You look stupid! As long as the parent does what they say to do, they get them back! If anything it needs to change and get harder on biological parents, being one doesn't mean you need kids!
IF you have this proof take it to the county attorneys office and file a restraining Oder on the kids behalf against the parents while having the kids in your care at the time don't tell me it's not that easie cause it is I know someone who did just that with children who are not even her blood relations
LETS PLAY

London, KY

#20 Apr 28, 2013
CPS should contact the lebanon post offices if they need more room to take children. At the rate they are bankrupting our postal service, they will have a lot of empty buildings to house these poor children.
Get A Grip

Harrodsburg, KY

#21 Apr 29, 2013
You need to get your life in order and do what it takes to keep your kids! My daughter spent years in the system because her birth mother was a drug addict piece of sh*t and she had men in and out of her life that abused her kids. Your kids are your first priority screw everybody and everything else! They also are not meant to be a source of income...so pepper need to stop living off the money they draw on the kids and get a f@#ing job!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MCDC appreciation indication ONCE AGAIN! 53 min TIcked off Royally 3
lebanon mcdonalds 4 hr Kellso 14
Markers being placed along side Loretto Rd 8 hr Kellso 1
tg canteen 13 hr Curious 14
Black Dollar Cleaning/Chemicals (Aug '12) 14 hr french man 14
Shawn perkins Tue Charlie bickett 5
ashely sallee Tue giggle 4
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web