Jackie Gibson

Greensburg, KY

#1 Aug 15, 2008
Do you think a Mr. Gattis would go over good in Lebanon? The one in Campbellsville is great, right?
wondering

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2008
get sick everytime I eat at the one in C-ville. Only have ate there twice, probably won't give it another try. One in Lexington is awesome.
Damn Yankee

Centerville, TX

#3 Aug 15, 2008
Mr. Gattis would be good-they should get rid of one of the Mexican restaurants and put that in instead.
I think

Big Clifty, KY

#4 Aug 15, 2008
I think it would go over great. I know someone wanting to open it and it has been discussed with the managers but funding seems to be the problem right now.
Tinker Belle

Prattsville, AR

#5 Aug 15, 2008
Just what we need another pizza place to go with the 2 we already have, plus the new Italian place opening soon.
i think

Saint Catharine, KY

#6 Aug 15, 2008
They really need to open a Ghattiland. It would be a great place for family and kids to hang out and have fun in the game room. I go to the one in Louisville all the time!
foodlover

Rineyville, KY

#7 Aug 15, 2008
I don't think the Italian is going to go over very well. I have heard that it's not going to be a go in and in place. Heard it was going to be carry out only.
know it all

Winchester, KY

#8 Aug 15, 2008
i think wrote:
They really need to open a Ghattiland. It would be a great place for family and kids to hang out and have fun in the game room. I go to the one in Louisville all the time!
My kids like to go to Mr. Gatti's in C-ville a lot, One of the managers in there told me the one in C-ville is closing but they are opening a Gattiland over by the movie theater and Wal-Mart.
haha

AOL

#9 Aug 15, 2008
thats true..they are.

And yes Ragati's on Main St is carry-out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is this Blinky character 11 hr Dah 3
Sambo Angela & Wendy 13 hr Tank Rigdon 4
Dakota Pittman and his wh*re 17 hr Inspector 7
LOOKING FOR JEFFREY SALLEE aka TINKER 22 hr MurphyGirl 23
kids throwing rocks Tue yep 8
Anna tingle (Feb '14) Jun 25 Lol 2
Kayla Ruley Jun 25 Seen it 2

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance