Jay Allen Webb funeral

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

The Staff

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Mar 13, 2009
Jay's funeral will be Sunday 11:00 visitation 2:00 funeral at Wilder Funeral home in Perryville.
In memory of our dear friend and Whispering Pines family member.
Jay you will be missed so badly by so many whom knew you. You always knew how to make us laugh and put a smile in our heart. Miss you buddy!

Since: Mar 09

Lebanon

#2 Mar 13, 2009
yeah Jay use to go with my husbands sister. we will pray for his family. He was way to young to die.
Sarah

Lexington, KY

#3 Mar 13, 2009
Jay I will miss you more and more each day! D says he hopes they have a checker board in heaven. Thanks for all the laughs!Glad you are up there are my side! My Love and Prayers to all his family and friends.Rest in peace Jay.
Mom

Leitchfield, KY

#4 Mar 13, 2009
How old is Jay Webb. Wondering if I went to school with him. What happen to him?
Sarah

Lexington, KY

#5 Mar 13, 2009
I think he was 43, usually he would tell you 20 so he would be mad at me for telling the truth. As far as what happened, Jesus must have needed him more, but I will sure miss him!
RABBIT

Leitchfield, KY

#6 Mar 13, 2009
Rest in Peace. My Buddy Jay Webb...Lord they tell me of an uncloudy day...

“No HoLdZ BaRrEd;)”

Since: Nov 08

Versailles, KY

#7 Mar 13, 2009
R.I.P. Jay Webb

Since: May 08

United States

#8 Mar 13, 2009
Jay you were the greatest,you could always bring a smile to everyones face even if it meant you were the butt of the joke,you never cared it was just enough for you to see everyone laughing and having a good 'ol time..know that you will be missed..R.I.P buddy,until we meet again....
huh

Aberdeen, OH

#10 Mar 14, 2009
Is this the Jay Webb that ran around Parksville years ago?
im sure

Burkesville, KY

#11 Mar 14, 2009
im sure its probably the same one. hes from around in there somewhere.
the Staff

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Mar 14, 2009
Yes thats him.
Casey Miller

Cedar Rapids, IA

#13 Mar 17, 2009
I'll always remember you Jay. We loved and cared about you so much. I am so sad that Kaylee lost her pappy. You were in my life for 13 years, and will continue to be forever. Always know that my mom loved you so much, and even if you were not married I will always consider you my stepdad. Jay was 44 years old.
DR GONZO

Bardstown, KY

#14 Mar 17, 2009
he was one cool cat. Every time I seen him it was cut off jeans no shirt and flip flops! R.I.P. buddy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicole hutchins Jeffries (Jan '14) 17 min Mitchells bitch 8
Mitchell Jeffries 1 hr Mitchells bitch 9
white people who act black (Jun '09) 2 hr CAlOB COX 106
Wanna know 3 hr oink oink 5
Glock 21 super man Mustang 15 hr Killa 9
the ones who beat up leon 21 hr CALOB COX 12
corey livers (Nov '14) 21 hr CALOB COX 9
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE