Jessica McFarlane
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lebanon Citizens

Nicholasville, KY

#52 Dec 30, 2010
If I was the judge in Lebanon, Ky Ms. Jessica Mcfarlane would be placed under the jail for a long sentence. What if a drug attic like her smoking marjuana and drinking beer and going to place your kids under custody because social services recommended it, could you trust this devil to put your kids in her car and take them from you??? Really like to know what in the world is wrong with Washington County, Neslon County Social Services, guess they dont believe in drug tests or good standing citizens! Hel* what next letting Sex Offenders work at schools?

Since: Oct 10

United States

#53 Dec 30, 2010
Lebanon Citizens wrote:
If I was the judge in Lebanon, Ky Ms. Jessica Mcfarlane would be placed under the jail for a long sentence. What if a drug attic like her smoking marjuana and drinking beer and going to place your kids under custody because social services recommended it, could you trust this devil to put your kids in her car and take them from you??? Really like to know what in the world is wrong with Washington County, Neslon County Social Services, guess they dont believe in drug tests or good standing citizens! Hel* what next letting Sex Offenders work at schools?
It is correct that Ms. McFarlane is a social worker and should be dealt with by the social services but Mr Abell's boss is Jailer Brady of whom's boss is JUDGE MATTINGLY.
Curious

Lexington, KY

#54 Jan 4, 2011
Does anyone know when Ms. Jessica (AKA) Social Smoker Mcfarlane Abell court date is schedule? Havent seen anything in the paper???
Nosey ass

United States

#55 Jan 4, 2011
Mind your own fu$king bussiness and dont worry about jessica find something else too talk about. Why dont u worry about ur self beside every body eles in this town. Thats whats wrong w this fu$kin town now, everybody isvworry about what somebody dose or do. Stay out of poeple bussiness point blank.

United States

#56 Jan 5, 2011
Dang,,,,,,,,,,,, Nosey must be close to Jessica.
under the rug

Centerville, TX

#57 Jan 5, 2011
It is everyones business, the Lebanon Enterprise made it everyones business. I know some of the families she works with or actually works against. She has never been involved for the best behalf of children, the foster parent queen will eventually get what's comming to her. Who is she blowing now to keep her pot head ass a job.

United States

#58 Jan 5, 2011
under the rug wrote:
It is everyones business, the Lebanon Enterprise made it everyones business. I know some of the families she works with or actually works against. She has never been involved for the best behalf of children, the foster parent queen will eventually get what's comming to her. Who is she blowing now to keep her pot head ass a job.
You go RUG,,,, tell it like it is!!!!!!!!
under the rug

Centerville, TX

#59 Jan 6, 2011
Callem like I see them. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, it sure aint a dog so it has to be a duck.
under the rug

Brownsville, KY

#60 Jan 11, 2011
Been very hush hush lately. Whats been the latest I do know she has been under a little presure lately with her work.
Court Date

Nicholasville, KY

#61 Jan 12, 2011
Wonder is Jessica has been set a court date? Does anyone know any updates on this drug user?
you have a lot of room

Glendale, KY

#62 Jan 12, 2011
What's good for one is good for all,,,, we'll see, if one is better than the other,,No matter where you work or what you do , the punishment should all be the same!!! No exceptions!!!!!!!!!!
under the rug

Brownsville, KY

#63 Jan 12, 2011
Not sure about a court date but I do know a few of the families she is or was involved with. Now they have different case workers, guess she is under a little pressure.

United States

#64 Jan 17, 2011
Any NEW news??????
under the rug

Elizabethtown, KY

#65 Jan 18, 2011
Haven't heard anything yet, but I know a fellow who was in jail when Jerry and Jessica was arrested. He said they put the whole jail on lock down, people don't like it when the guy in the jail is the one behind bars with the inmates he screws with. Plus the woman in jail is with some of the people she is against.
wrong

United States

#66 Jan 18, 2011
under the rug wrote:
Not sure about a court date but I do know a few of the families she is or was involved with. Now they have different case workers, guess she is under a little pressure.
How did I guess you knew some of the families being investigated?
under the rug

Elizabethtown, KY

#67 Jan 18, 2011
Maybe you guessed because I stated I know some of the families? It's a small town and when you are in the field I am in, you get to know some of these people. If I was caught with a D.U.I. my job would be terminated.
Kimberly Stacy

Louisville, KY

#68 Apr 19, 2013
werll Jessica removed my 2 and a half month old based on false allegations i need to know who to contact about this so please anyone with reliable information please lemme know desperate to get my case reopened and shut this bitch down once and for all all the wrongs she did in her time of being a social worker is over and done for if i have anything to do with it i swear this government system is so fucked up and the love of money is the root to all the evil that they provide to us so think twice before u defend jessica and if u reading this Jessica I told u before GOD DONT LIKE UGLY AND U GONNA GET YOURS IF U HAVENT ALREADY LIVE IN OUR SHOES THAT U PUT US IN BECAUSE U WANTED A Joint at the end of ur workday we all would like to have ur job if it easy to get by with murder or tearing a family apart so easy the way u did bitch i hope u choke on a blunt aand reap what u sowed i hate u for ruining my life i am gonna make sure to read all about yours in the papers sweety bee u and imma do me I got a trick up a sleeve or few for u
judge not

New Haven, KY

#69 May 8, 2013
All social workers and cival servants need to be held to higher standards. they are supposed to be role models. yes everyone can make a mistake but if she was in fact smoking pot then her judgment is impaired on a daily basis. Not only is it a double standard when you take someone's child for something you yourself is doing, you could potentially leave a child in harm's way by leaving it with someone who could be an abuser. How would she know? you rely on your JUDGMENT and if you are abusing drugs your judgment is impared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is bryan hayes single again? 14 hr seeker 4
Practice what u preach leanne 19 hr fruit loop 3
Unruly kids 21 hr patrica 14
Brookhaven trailer 1 21 hr patrica 4
Kids Smoking 22 hr UNO 8
Kathy Coyle Tue flip 10
Ray Wease Tue kev 3

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance