Cornerstone Daycare
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
roush

Richmond, KY

#1 Mar 23, 2010
Jane at the daycare is a real bitch wow, and the daycare has really gone downhill wish we had a better option to send our kids to. The owner and director are real butts and really dont care about the kids they just want that money. they are so understaffed how does the state let them stay open.
whatever

Quitman, AR

#2 Mar 23, 2010
My children go to Connerstone and that is not how it is at all. Ms. Jane is a wonderful women and my children are very well taken care of there. I haven't notice any staff problems there at all. You must be an angry ex employee to get on here spreding such lies.
jennifer

Nerinx, KY

#3 Mar 23, 2010
my children love cornerstone daycare they cant wait to get there every morning and when I dont send them they get upset. they do a wonderful job and always have two or three employees in a room mr chris is very nice the children and parents love him.
U R Crazy

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 24, 2010
My daughter goes there and she LOVES it...she cant wait to get there and see everybody in the morning she rushes me out the door so we can get there...Everytime I am there it seems fully staffed and that the children are really taken care of.
I kno

Winchester, KY

#5 Mar 29, 2010
I love mrs. jane and so did my kids... she is always in the baby room... but some of the staff they got working there is a prime example of why I took my kids out of there... They r rude... dont care about the kids... send them home in someone elses diapers... If they even change them at all!!!
I hear you

Lexington, KY

#6 Mar 29, 2010
I kno wrote:
I love mrs. jane and so did my kids... she is always in the baby room... but some of the staff they got working there is a prime example of why I took my kids out of there... They r rude... dont care about the kids... send them home in someone elses diapers... If they even change them at all!!!
I have picked my kids up there as well in other kids diapers and my baby can only wear one kind of diapers because the other one brack them out I have told them but they seem not to care...And as for Jane I really liked her intell I worked for her and she is a real bi*** to the one that work for her but as a mom just takeing her kids she is great and on fridays she is the best because theres money comeing in....
rose bud

Brownsville, KY

#7 Apr 9, 2010
does anybody know about ashley hill?
people needs to watch it

Lexington, KY

#8 Apr 10, 2010
my granddaughter goes there and has since she was 7 weeks old.i have never had a problem with any of them.they have always taken very good care of her.they even have helped us potty train her.and as for ashley hill,she is the sweetest girl.at least they get fed unlike building blocks was,now that was a very sorry place.
hmm

Bolivar, MO

#9 Apr 11, 2010
she has 1,2,3, centers . she has to be doing something right
cornerstone

London, KY

#10 Apr 12, 2010
cornerstone would be the ONLY daycare my daughter would ever go to if she had to be in a daycare. I have worked there, i have went there. sure there may be some people who dont need to work there, however they never stay around. Jane and Tom take care of their place, make sure it is clean, and make sure the children are fed and well taken care of. If your child is placed in another child's diapers...its because your child has ran outta diapers and it is your responsibility to bring the "special" type of diapers in for your child, at least your child wasnt sitting around in a shitty diaper.
Bessie Hill

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Apr 12, 2010
rose bud wrote:
does anybody know about ashley hill?
Ashley Hill is very dedicated to her work and the children she cares for.A sweet person that takes her work seriosly and a good person to know.
jennifer

Lexington, KY

#12 Apr 13, 2010
ashley and monica are wonderful people
Cornerstone is ok

United States

#13 Apr 17, 2010
To each his own. Let it be. Don't go if ya don't like. I myself, wouldn't take my little man anywhere else.
conerstone

Richmond, KY

#14 Apr 21, 2010
that place is a horrible, everytime I see jane she is all hateful and mean. I cant understand why she acts like her shit dont stink. other than that the employees are good, just keep ms jane away and it is wonderful
girl

Lexington, KY

#15 Apr 25, 2010
ashley hill is a ho ho
Just me

Greensburg, KY

#16 Apr 25, 2010
girl wrote:
ashley hill is a ho ho
A ho? Get for real. Even if she was a ho what does it matter as long as she is good to those kids. This forum is about cornerstone not what the employees do in their spare time. Right?
lebanon girl

Lebanon, KY

#17 Apr 25, 2010
What do you think of the new workers at cornerstone?
BeKind

Buffalo, TX

#18 Apr 27, 2010
Ok First thing is first ! Jane is very NICE and a sweet lady She just don't take any Crap from anyone and that is what anyone would do if they owned there own business! As for the diaper thing My Daughter was Allergic to a chemical in some diapers she could only wear one type of diaper, Trust I'm a single parent and wanted to save money on buying cheap diapers but a few times she did come home with someone elses diaper cause I forgot to bring them ! I called DR. Max and he said one time wouldn't hurt !!! It's a VERY VERY GOOD DAYCARE ! Why Bad mouth her when she is making her living and She is taking the best of Care for kids
agree

Campbellsville, KY

#19 May 20, 2010
girl wrote:
ashley hill is a ho ho
why on earth does everybody on here has to call people names?ashly is a great person and i know shes not a ho...
anna

United States

#20 Oct 15, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>why on earth does everybody on here has to call people names?ashly is a great person and i know shes not a ho...
well i was just wondering if it was a good daycare for my kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder trial 6 hr Sleepy502 5
Looking for a place to fish (Apr '09) 6 hr Sleepy502 23
junk phone's and tablets' 6 hr Soyouknow 1
It's a place to deal drugs. 7 hr Pat 12
the lowery enterprise Fri dumb 3
Judge David Daugherty (Nov '16) Fri Conspiracy Theory 76
Guy on blue Harley Davison Thu someonr 3

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance