***sex offender *** mark anthony brow...

***sex offender *** mark anthony brown ---- child molester

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Coming For you

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2011
Reg ID: 43581

Name: BROWN, MARK ANTHONY

Birth Date: 05/30/1980 Sex: MALE

Race: WHITE Height: 5 FT 08 IN Weight: 145 LBS

Hair Color: BROWN Eye Color: BROWN

Aliases
BROWN, MARK BROWN, MARK A

Reg Type: LIFETIME
Reg Status: COMPLIANT

**** ON SUPERVISED RELEASE: YES ****

Address Information
Home: 1820 SAM BROWNING ROAD LEBANON KY 40033 MARION COUNTY

Offenses Requiring Registration
Offense: 510.110 - SEXUAL ABUSE 1ST DEGREE
Age of Victim: 12

Remarks: SEXUAL ABUSE 1ST DEGREE(2 COUNTS)
mindy

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2011
ok now this is gettn old,,move along. we seen the first two post on him.
blahhhhh

Greensburg, KY

#3 Feb 14, 2011
I sooooo agree with Mindy! I've heard enough !!!
Closer Than U Think

Port Lavaca, TX

#4 Feb 15, 2011
Yes, we know Mark is back in Lebanon and thank God he's back home. Welcome back Mark, we love you.
Neighbor

United States

#5 Feb 18, 2011
Maybe people should be reminded...........
Please already

Vilonia, AR

#6 Feb 18, 2011
Posting it once or twice is fine and looks like you are just wanting to advise people that he is here..BUT posting it multiple times is almost harassment/cyber-bullying. He has done his time. We've seen it already and we are aware of the situation. Thank you, but now you can quit with the multiple posts on the same subject.
Sunshine

United States

#7 May 23, 2011
Yea I agree with u all every body needs to leave him alone and stay out og his dam business
Sunshine

United States

#8 May 23, 2011
I meant to say stay out of his dam buisness
sides x 2

Lexington, KY

#9 May 23, 2011
There are always two sides of every story.
NUTSO

Lexington, KY

#10 May 23, 2011
Post it! Post it! Post it! And if the ones who don't like it or don't care that there is a sex offender in thier neighborhood or town, that is thier problem. What if someone new to town didn't read the first several posts and this is the only one they read? I understand that there is a difference in harassment and just letting someone know the down low. And as far as THIS post goes, I think it is just to let people know what's up. I didnt hear any bad mouthing!? THANK YOU FOR BEING A CONCERNED PARENT/CITIZEN AND LETTING US KNOW!
Dirk

Monticello, KY

#12 May 27, 2011
Please already wrote:
Posting it once or twice is fine and looks like you are just wanting to advise people that he is here..BUT posting it multiple times is almost harassment/cyber-bullying. He has done his time. We've seen it already and we are aware of the situation. Thank you, but now you can quit with the multiple posts on the same subject.
ALMOST? The second comment on the first post was harassment. I'm not taking up for him by no means but people need to grow a set and comfront him if they feel the need to instead of this childish shit.
FYI

Monticello, KY

#13 May 27, 2011
I'll tell you I personally know for a FACT that that sicko was sending fully nude pictures of himself, face included, to a 14 year old girl RECENTLY. Her mother isn't wanting to subject her to a court hearing and public exposure but mr. mark needs to stay on every parents radar
brother_law

Winchester, KY

#14 May 28, 2011
naw f**k that child molester
INTERESTING

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jun 1, 2011
U PEOPLE ARE SERIOUSLY TIRED OF BEING WARNED ABOUT A CHILD MOLESTER!!!!!!!!!! U SHUD HAVE UR A$$ KICKED FOR BEING SO DA M N STUPID URSELVES!!! THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE HOOKED TO THE BACK OF A SEMI & DRUG DOWN A GRAVEL ROAD!!!!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE WOULD DEFEND SOMETHING LIKE THAT....R U SERIOUSLY ENCOURAGING THIS PIECE3 OF SH!T. BLOW HIS DAMN HEAD OFF***ATS EXACTLY WAT I WOULD HAVE DONE IF IT WAS MY CHILD- POINT BLANK RANGE!
IGNORANCE SUCH STUPID PEOPLE
Defender

Trinity, TX

#16 Jun 9, 2011
In case you havent realized it there are 2 sides to every story
Old friend

Casey, IL

#17 Jun 9, 2011
Not for him I know he did so keep on posting it
F--K YA LL

Kearney, MO

#18 Jun 10, 2011
I'm glad as hell that he's back. Truth be known about all this crap, the spineless pieces of shit that keeps stirring up stuff are afraid that Mark might be able to expose them and others in Lebanon that really committed this to these kids. As for all of you bad asses that would do this and would do that, STFU. Bunch of coward bastard dope heads talking shit across the internet, but would piss your pants and run home to Mommy if you was face to face with somebody to really whip your asses. Love you Mark.
Friend

Casey, IL

#19 Jun 10, 2011
F--K YA LL wrote:
I'm glad as hell that he's back. Truth be known about all this crap, the spineless pieces of shit that keeps stirring up stuff are afraid that Mark might be able to expose them and others in Lebanon that really committed this to these kids. As for all of you bad asses that would do this and would do that, STFU. Bunch of coward bastard dope heads talking shit across the internet, but would piss your pants and run home to Mommy if you was face to face with somebto really whip your asses. Love you Mark.
what the heck if he didn't do it stupid the why did he go to jail.and also there is three sides to every story his side her side and the truth.and the truth is he did it and I believe the kids so there.Mark I glad your family believes you but I glad the judge did not because now you can not hurt your kids and other kids again.
NAW FK U

Centerville, TX

#20 Jun 11, 2011
U DEFENDIN THE SICK BA$TARD...HE GOT OFF BY TOUCHING INNOCENT KIDS....KIDS DONT MAKE UP THIS SHI+! THE KIDS LIFE HAS CHANGED FOREVER NO MATTER WAT AGE THEY R OR WERE!! THEY NEVER FORGET....FLASHBACKS, DREAMS.....& UR GONA DEFEND HIS SORRY A$$ U JUST AS SICK AS HIM! U KNW DEEP DOWN WHEN U LOOK AT HIM U THINK HE DONE IT, JUST DONT WANA BELIEVE IT! FACE IT HONEY HES SICK....& UR TRYIN TO JUSTIFY IT!
F--K YA LL

Kearney, MO

#21 Jun 11, 2011
NAW FK U wrote:
U DEFENDIN THE SICK BA$TARD...HE GOT OFF BY TOUCHING INNOCENT KIDS....KIDS DONT MAKE UP THIS SHI+! THE KIDS LIFE HAS CHANGED FOREVER NO MATTER WAT AGE THEY R OR WERE!! THEY NEVER FORGET....FLASHBACKS, DREAMS.....& UR GONA DEFEND HIS SORRY A$$ U JUST AS SICK AS HIM! U KNW DEEP DOWN WHEN U LOOK AT HIM U THINK HE DONE IT, JUST DONT WANA BELIEVE IT! FACE IT HONEY HES SICK....& UR TRYIN TO JUSTIFY IT!
I know you probably had your dad, uncle, brother, cousin, mama, or sister molest you when you were younger, but you shouldn't hold it against an innocent man like Mark. Oh, have I said lately, "WE are ALL glad you're back home and love you Mark". For those that have nothing better to do in their life than to talk shit on here, f--k off and die or at least find something in your own life worth living for. Sad, Stupid, illiterate, drug headed f--ks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
third shift at TG (Apr '15) 12 hr Mad dog 16
Lebanon 13 hr why 4
Justina Tungate &family Sun Wtf 5
New City Hall Sun swimmer 14
County attonery Aug 21 duhhhhhh 18
lorrie lanham Aug 21 Dangerous Bear 6
Ricky Wiser Aug 20 For real 6

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance