shannon

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Oct 14, 2008
dude, I'm trying to catch you!!!

“kassi hour 25/7”

Since: Oct 08

Lebanon

#2 Oct 14, 2008
wow i feel special i have my own thread!wat do you need darlin?
the 80s baby

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Oct 14, 2008
That's a trick question! DO NOT ANSWER!
joni

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Oct 14, 2008
alright tryin 2 catch u is like trying 2 run from bees haha tell stacey i luv her too any way i dunno yet something law lioke criminal justice or parralegal id be honest id like to major in forensics iv already checked out uofl and the have got a really nice forensics course but if i did id do that than i would want to major in anthropology too (autopsies) gross but id like it

“kassi hour 25/7”

Lebanon

#5 Oct 14, 2008
that is not a TRICK QUESTION!! what makes it trick because i was being nice for once?would u prefer i said "WHAT THE F*** DO YOU WANT?" LMAO

yea thats kinda gross joni but you always have been weird! lol jus kiddin
4 kassi shannon

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Oct 14, 2008
oh yeah hi shannon thanks for the comment in the other im not really worried about all of that cause KIDS WILL BE KIDS but if you dont mind plz dont you the girls names to many ideots in this world and the thing about it is that the girls are the ones that have to suffer and me well me i can take up for myself the thing is that theyr not to smart thats why theyre running there mouths behind a screen if they cant say it to me than they are just childish so oh well i am not even worried about it thats the reason im not even commiting i would not stoop to theyre level of childishness i got better things to do like enjoy my two wonderful babygirls and my fiance yeah he proposed we havent set a date yet but we are gonna have a wedding i guess cause he wants to have one but thanks to ya both luv pa both yall r my lil sis's ...joni
joni

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Oct 14, 2008
yeah i know i cant help it this computer is about to go to its grave its wanting to mess up i gotta get off here any way robs comming home for lunch and i have to go cook him something cause he will be starving i swear he eats more than any one i know if yall gonna be home later might ride over if thats ok is stacey up yet

“kassi hour 25/7”

Lebanon

#8 Oct 14, 2008
yea she just woke up, i will tell her, yea we will be here all day
thats funny

Winchester, KY

#9 Oct 14, 2008
Kassi, how is your mom doing?

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Oct 14, 2008
yeah how is your mom tell stacey i said good morn over itll be a min robbie has to use the phone what happened to shannon? ill talk to yall in a lil bit peace out & luv yall

“kassi hour 25/7”

Lebanon

#11 Oct 14, 2008
thats funny wrote:
Kassi, how is your mom doing?
wow i have many stalkers this morning. who is this? is that a trick question?
the 80s baby

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Oct 14, 2008
I'm a bit confused on this post.... who is who?

Joni spelling her name incorrectly? Are we sure that was really Joanie?

Kassi I didn't post as "thats funny"... I'm the 80s baby....

what is going on?

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Oct 14, 2008
kassi u must be famous everyone luvs ya ha ha robs says hi to u and stacey

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Oct 14, 2008
yea its really joanie but who are u? do i know you? stacey is my lil sis i got two girls one 5 and one 4 and staceys nickname starts with a b and i call kassi isa.... so yeah its me so who are you?

“kassi hour 25/7”

Lebanon

#15 Oct 14, 2008
joni2 wrote:
yea its really joanie but who are u? do i know you? stacey is my lil sis i got two girls one 5 and one 4 and staceys nickname starts with a b and i call kassi isa.... so yeah its me so who are you?
i will have to tell you about that one later its a secret!

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Oct 14, 2008
well ...ok so now i guess u know its me so what r u all doin? whats my babygirl doin?
thats funny

Winchester, KY

#17 Oct 14, 2008
kassi this your cousin we chatted the other day
Stacey

Lexington, KY

#18 Oct 14, 2008
hey joanie. I finally got outta bed. i dnt plan on goin newhere so come by ne time and bring my babies. kloe is tryin to get the dog food. lol lyl!!!

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Oct 14, 2008
Yeah its about time you get up kiss my baby 4 me i am fixing to run to the store granny sitting here reading this we done got her on the net lol u should see granny in here up in the moniter lmao lori and granny says hi to all of u guys and granny says give baby a kiss 4 her

“kassi hour 25/7”

Lebanon

#20 Oct 14, 2008
joni2 wrote:
Yeah its about time you get up kiss my baby 4 me i am fixing to run to the store granny sitting here reading this we done got her on the net lol u should see granny in here up in the moniter lmao lori and granny says hi to all of u guys and granny says give baby a kiss 4 her
kloe just got up from her nap... wow.. how did you manage to get granny on the net!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
travis yates (Jul '11) 1 min Jason 8
Team National 5 hr Your momma 1
amanda cox 5 hr Angel eyes 2
Wanna know 6 hr John 6
who is screwing at tgky (Feb '14) 7 hr tgky employee 23
Dennis Brown at Tgky 7 hr just wandering 1
Poll do you think lebanon is full of corruption (Sep '10) 10 hr sweeper 31
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE