Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81766 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57783 Jun 18, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Nine months?
I just burned one 10 minutes ago.
Cool. Some things needed to change here. They have obviously changed for the better, some people are mad at me.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#57786 Jun 18, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
GARBAGE!
<quoted text>
YES you are and all your suckass slithering trolls
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#57787 Jun 18, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
TRASH!
<quoted text>
And that too! Rippened trash!!!!! Yuk

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#57788 Jun 18, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not know what moody means. I am consistent as far as anything you or anyone sees of me here...So please explain, or clarify your statement...On the other hand all humans have changes in mood. So please explain.
My Girlfriend doesn't have to explain schitt to you. Nine months ago. Hum. Now you and Whackoff Kevin are hooked on Arsecrack. I mean really raunchy arsecrack. FakeBeliever, the copy & paste queen. I knew you had been F-ed up for a long time for some reason. I can't believe you finally told the truth about something. Whacky Backy, damn.
strange

Elizabethtown, KY

#57789 Jun 18, 2012
very strange

Scotts Vegas

#57790 Jun 18, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't do drugs nor does roaming and if needed I know either one of us could take a drug test as proof. You seem really moody.
I'm not accusing anyone of doing drugs. Per your statement (u sound scared. R u taking drugs? People that don't take drugs laugh it off.)
I made my reply. You really don't have to explain anything to me. If someone does drugs, that's their biz. You and roam didn't just laugh something off, YOU NEVER DO.

So is it not fair to question your statements and motives, per your
statement that is.

Work with me here. I can and will converse with anybody intelligently and civilly, if they can and are willing to do the same. I have also proved that by my actions on Topix,time after time.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#57791 Jun 18, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
The Great Una Farter need help, surely you jest. Roasting that old scruffy arse of yours huh? LMAO. Roasting all of you at one time is a breeze. Got all of your chores finished? You have jibber jabbered all day. You worship the devil, that's ol' FakeBeliever and her Codvine. It's all those demons that make the old bat mentally deranged. She might turn lose cussing everyone at any moment. It just depends which demon is in her depends today.
YEP, and clearly you went to get them all. I know you are beyond help shitman, I was talking about you being outnumbered by the Regulars and yet you don't read very well do you. The only thing your are roasting are those tiny shrivelled up gonads you lost to lickintroll. GODvine no where near worships the devil, that is what you do with your made up devil swamp shack church and worshipping the Una Bomber. You sure worry about me all day don't you loser. You will never look at it let alone have it. Just keep stressing over it. You are a mental case. Go find you a mud bobber, I am sure you have many. As obviously, Scottsville is full of them, minus Blueminer, who you drool over despite him not swinging your way. Creep
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#57792 Jun 18, 2012
strange wrote:
very strange
Correct. Strange disgusting Scottsville trolls seeking bromances.
Filthy creatures aren't they?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#57793 Jun 18, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
YES you are and all your suckass slithering trolls
Hey you old flabby arse bat, start your cussing and nasty name calling. Do it, I can tell you are on the edge of flipping out again. Drop a few F-Bombs, you know you want to. Come on let's hear you do your drunk sailor routine. Let the cuss words rip, Little Miss Codvine.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#57794 Jun 18, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
MORE SPAM FILTH!
<quoted text>
That is what you trolls are slithering out from under the sewer shack of devil worshipping.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#57795 Jun 18, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
Woo! Hoo! More SPAM! Thanks for sharing but no one gives a fat rat's ass. SPAM!
<quoted text>
Woohoo is right, 6 pages of spam from nasty, sludge bobbers. Thanks for reposting for me in case someone missed it. You really care or you wouldn't be hanging on every word. Obsess much ratsass?
KK Koonhunter

Manchester, KY

#57796 Jun 18, 2012
Obama just gave us a million more competitors for jobs that aren't there.I already cant spit off the porch without hitting a wet back.And the only other option is a mormon!I think most people on here are right.The world is about to end.In a great flood of beaners.

Scotts Vegas

#57797 Jun 18, 2012
For the record. Blueminer sees nothing wrong with responsible adults using marijuana. Most of America is in agreement with this. I feel people that oppose just aren't open minded enough.

I can list a dozen benefits of light to moderate use.

The fact is legalization of medical weed adds to the woes of America. As if my country didn't have enough problems, taxpayers now have to boot the bill for sooooo many phony nutjob and disability checks and their pot bills.

With legal weed comes more and more phonies applying for and getting disability so they can stay high constantly. I am by no means implying all disability recipients are phony.

I would welcome conversation with the opposing viewpoint.(civil)
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#57798 Jun 18, 2012
Think I will pass on the six pages of the sludge bobbers kissing their master's bromance worn out ass. Kevin, Blueminer, you did a great job jabbing at the trolls. Guess it was training night at the sludge shack huh? Ignorant, nasty lowlifes. Didn't one word about the birds. hahaha Except the ones you two were flying in the air for them. Sure are obsessed with me and I am a woman. I wouldn't touch be in the same town with them let alone give them the second glance. Unless it was in horror. They clearly need to get ratsass to troll the truck stop somemore and find them some more sludge bobbers. Pretty creepy, being stalked by sewer trolls. YUK..

Here's my BIRD addition. The Eagles I watched last year and this year that I posted so posters could see LIVE BIRDS since the dead ones quit dropping. What a bunch of idiots to cry about this thread then spam it to death with their filth and ignorance to keep it flaming hot at the top of their Scottsville forum. As I said before, click some other cities around the state and see if their boring town isn't the only one with it flaming hot at the top. They will all be flaming hot soon enough, if not fudge bobbin, then by their dark one they worship.

Check out the progress from this Eagle's nest:

Decorah Eagles 6-18-2012 - D14 Fledges!

D14 cavorts on the left fork of the Y branch. At 1:24, flies to the nest and quickly out to the right fork of the Y. At 2:14, moves further out, then at 3:06 closer in, then at 3:36 even further out, and at 4:01 a little closer in. At 5:24, D14 flies strongly off the branch and out away from the nest tree up the creek bed. At 5:49, a fly-by in the distance, although it is impossible to say whether this is D14. At 6:02, sounds of D14 landing in the nest (off cam). At 6:28 D14 flies from the nest back to the Y, having made a circle around the nest tree.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#57799 Jun 18, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Woohoo is right, 6 pages of spam from nasty, sludge bobbers. Thanks for reposting for me in case someone missed it. You really care or you wouldn't be hanging on every word. Obsess much ratsass?
None of it Copy and paste or Codvine Blasphemy. Kind of pisses you off don't it Codvine demon. Ahahahah.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#57800 Jun 18, 2012
Blow a gasket FakeBeliever. Back to the bat cave old hag.
Really

Paducah, KY

#57801 Jun 18, 2012
How about them birds today
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#57802 Jun 18, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
None of it Copy and paste or Codvine Blasphemy. Kind of pisses you off don't it Codvine demon. Ahahahah.
No, you idiots wouldn't know how to do that and your only interest is spewing trash and filthy comments. YOU are the biggest blashemer on this site worshipping the dark one, una bomber, and your quest to gather sewer sludge bobbers. Nothing you creeps do piss me off, I don't care enough about the garbage you sling to get pissed off so don't flatter yourself sludge creep.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#57803 Jun 18, 2012
Earthquake report:

Earthquake Report
Monday, 18th June 2012

Wyoming
Magnitude: 2.7

Nevada - 5 total
Magnitude: 2.4

California - 28 total

Washington
Magnitude: 1.4

Alaska - 28 total
Magnitude: 4.7

Hawaii - 3 total

Argentina - 2 total
Magnitude: 5.4

Indonesia - 2 total
Magnitude: 5.1

Ecuador
Magnitude: 4.9

Russia - 14 total
Magnitude: 4.8

New Zealand- 4 total

Mexico - 5 total

Madagascar - 2 total

Papua New Guinea - 2 total

Italy - 4 total
Magnitude: 4.5

Turkey, Greece, Portugal, Puerto Rico,
France, Albania, Taiwan, and Canada.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#57804 Jun 18, 2012
Update:

Mass Animal Deaths
JUNE 2012

Jun 18 Four dead sea turtles found washed ashore, one was an endangered leatherback turtle, NJ, USA

Jun 17 Five foot long, 500 pound endangered leatherback turtle found dead in water, fifth dead sea turtle in area in past three days, DE, USA

Jun 15 Scores of dead fish found in canal, thousands more under threat, near Lake Manitoba, Canada

Jun 15 10 thousand sardines found in second mass die-off, Japan see related article from Jun 5

Jun 15 Two striped dolphins found far from their natural Mediterranean waters, one dies after stranding in very poor health, the other found already dead, malnourishment suspected, UK

Jun 14 More than 130 seabirds found dead after recent storms, Perth, Australia

http://paradigmsbend.blogspot.com/p/list-of-m...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tabitha wren 2 hr nosey 1
Spray Painted Car? 2 hr Leb 10
who is screwing at tgky (Feb '14) 6 hr Tra' Racilia 27
freal Leb 16 hr ms hardin place 1
Poll do you think lebanon is full of corruption (Sep '10) 22 hr sweeper 32
What Happens When Society Eliminates God (May '12) Thu Mommyhomeschools 24
travis yates (Jul '11) Thu Jason 8
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE