Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#57797 Jun 18, 2012
For the record. Blueminer sees nothing wrong with responsible adults using marijuana. Most of America is in agreement with this. I feel people that oppose just aren't open minded enough.

I can list a dozen benefits of light to moderate use.

The fact is legalization of medical weed adds to the woes of America. As if my country didn't have enough problems, taxpayers now have to boot the bill for sooooo many phony nutjob and disability checks and their pot bills.

With legal weed comes more and more phonies applying for and getting disability so they can stay high constantly. I am by no means implying all disability recipients are phony.

I would welcome conversation with the opposing viewpoint.(civil)
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#57798 Jun 18, 2012
Think I will pass on the six pages of the sludge bobbers kissing their master's bromance worn out ass. Kevin, Blueminer, you did a great job jabbing at the trolls. Guess it was training night at the sludge shack huh? Ignorant, nasty lowlifes. Didn't one word about the birds. hahaha Except the ones you two were flying in the air for them. Sure are obsessed with me and I am a woman. I wouldn't touch be in the same town with them let alone give them the second glance. Unless it was in horror. They clearly need to get ratsass to troll the truck stop somemore and find them some more sludge bobbers. Pretty creepy, being stalked by sewer trolls. YUK..

Here's my BIRD addition. The Eagles I watched last year and this year that I posted so posters could see LIVE BIRDS since the dead ones quit dropping. What a bunch of idiots to cry about this thread then spam it to death with their filth and ignorance to keep it flaming hot at the top of their Scottsville forum. As I said before, click some other cities around the state and see if their boring town isn't the only one with it flaming hot at the top. They will all be flaming hot soon enough, if not fudge bobbin, then by their dark one they worship.

Check out the progress from this Eagle's nest:

Decorah Eagles 6-18-2012 - D14 Fledges!

D14 cavorts on the left fork of the Y branch. At 1:24, flies to the nest and quickly out to the right fork of the Y. At 2:14, moves further out, then at 3:06 closer in, then at 3:36 even further out, and at 4:01 a little closer in. At 5:24, D14 flies strongly off the branch and out away from the nest tree up the creek bed. At 5:49, a fly-by in the distance, although it is impossible to say whether this is D14. At 6:02, sounds of D14 landing in the nest (off cam). At 6:28 D14 flies from the nest back to the Y, having made a circle around the nest tree.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#57799 Jun 18, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Woohoo is right, 6 pages of spam from nasty, sludge bobbers. Thanks for reposting for me in case someone missed it. You really care or you wouldn't be hanging on every word. Obsess much ratsass?
None of it Copy and paste or Codvine Blasphemy. Kind of pisses you off don't it Codvine demon. Ahahahah.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#57800 Jun 18, 2012
Blow a gasket FakeBeliever. Back to the bat cave old hag.
Really

Paducah, KY

#57801 Jun 18, 2012
How about them birds today
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#57802 Jun 18, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
None of it Copy and paste or Codvine Blasphemy. Kind of pisses you off don't it Codvine demon. Ahahahah.
No, you idiots wouldn't know how to do that and your only interest is spewing trash and filthy comments. YOU are the biggest blashemer on this site worshipping the dark one, una bomber, and your quest to gather sewer sludge bobbers. Nothing you creeps do piss me off, I don't care enough about the garbage you sling to get pissed off so don't flatter yourself sludge creep.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#57803 Jun 18, 2012
Earthquake report:

Earthquake Report
Monday, 18th June 2012

Wyoming
Magnitude: 2.7

Nevada - 5 total
Magnitude: 2.4

California - 28 total

Washington
Magnitude: 1.4

Alaska - 28 total
Magnitude: 4.7

Hawaii - 3 total

Argentina - 2 total
Magnitude: 5.4

Indonesia - 2 total
Magnitude: 5.1

Ecuador
Magnitude: 4.9

Russia - 14 total
Magnitude: 4.8

New Zealand- 4 total

Mexico - 5 total

Madagascar - 2 total

Papua New Guinea - 2 total

Italy - 4 total
Magnitude: 4.5

Turkey, Greece, Portugal, Puerto Rico,
France, Albania, Taiwan, and Canada.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#57804 Jun 18, 2012
Update:

Mass Animal Deaths
JUNE 2012

Jun 18 Four dead sea turtles found washed ashore, one was an endangered leatherback turtle, NJ, USA

Jun 17 Five foot long, 500 pound endangered leatherback turtle found dead in water, fifth dead sea turtle in area in past three days, DE, USA

Jun 15 Scores of dead fish found in canal, thousands more under threat, near Lake Manitoba, Canada

Jun 15 10 thousand sardines found in second mass die-off, Japan see related article from Jun 5

Jun 15 Two striped dolphins found far from their natural Mediterranean waters, one dies after stranding in very poor health, the other found already dead, malnourishment suspected, UK

Jun 14 More than 130 seabirds found dead after recent storms, Perth, Australia

http://paradigmsbend.blogspot.com/p/list-of-m...
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#57805 Jun 18, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Blow a gasket FakeBeliever. Back to the bat cave old hag.
I will leave that to you blowhards and your old hag is waiting for your in the cave with the rest of your sludge bobbers. Better hurry or lickintroll or Really Cares will be tapping what is left of it. hahahaha Sludge king
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#57806 Jun 18, 2012
..........and finally what you have been waiting for, the best part of my post. GODvines for the regular and decent posters who don't worship the una bomber and the dark one.

A Dachshund Gives This Baby Uncontrollable Giggles

This baby's laughter is very contagious - only watch this video if you want to be in a good mood for the rest of the day.:)

http://www.godvine.com/A-Dachshund-Gives-This...

I will post some extras for your inspirational pleasure. haha
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#57807 Jun 18, 2012
Teen Leaps in Front of a Train to Save an 80 Year Old Woman

Sometimes teenagers get a bad wrap these days, but here is one that deserves to be known as the hero he is. When a woman fell in front of a train, it was a 17 year old that came to the rescue.

http://www.godvine.com/Teen-Leaps-in-Front-of...
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#57808 Jun 18, 2012
Adorable Herd of Bulldog Puppies Chase Their Mom

Any baby is a handful, but when there are ten of them, they are an overwhelmingly cute herd!:) These playful bulldog puppies will surely put a smile on your face, just watch!

http://www.godvine.com/Adorable-Herd-of-Bulld...
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#57809 Jun 18, 2012
Starving Young Dog is Rescued - With a Surprise at the End!

This rescue video is so touching. Not only do these kind hearted people save a dog from a life of starvation, but they helped many lives that day. Just watch to see what we mean - you'll love it.

http://www.godvine.com/Starving-Young-Dog-is-...

watch the skies in this one...full of chemtrails. I am so thrilled there are so many out there that dedicate their time and energy to save animals.

Awesome.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#57810 Jun 18, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Think I will pass on the six pages of the sludge bobbers kissing their master's bromance worn out ass. Kevin, Blueminer, you did a great job jabbing at the trolls. Guess it was training night at the sludge shack huh? Ignorant, nasty lowlifes. Didn't one word about the birds. hahaha Except the ones you two were flying in the air for them. Sure are obsessed with me and I am a woman. I wouldn't touch be in the same town with them let alone give them the second glance. Unless it was in horror. They clearly need to get ratsass to troll the truck stop somemore and find them some more sludge bobbers. Pretty creepy, being stalked by sewer trolls. YUK..
Here's my BIRD addition. The Eagles I watched last year and this year that I posted so posters could see LIVE BIRDS since the dead ones quit dropping. What a bunch of idiots to cry about this thread then spam it to death with their filth and ignorance to keep it flaming hot at the top of their Scottsville forum. As I said before, click some other cities around the state and see if their boring town isn't the only one with it flaming hot at the top. They will all be flaming hot soon enough, if not fudge bobbin, then by their dark one they worship.
Check out the progress from this Eagle's nest:
Decorah Eagles 6-18-2012 - D14 Fledges!
D14 cavorts on the left fork of the Y branch. At 1:24, flies to the nest and quickly out to the right fork of the Y. At 2:14, moves further out, then at 3:06 closer in, then at 3:36 even further out, and at 4:01 a little closer in. At 5:24, D14 flies strongly off the branch and out away from the nest tree up the creek bed. At 5:49, a fly-by in the distance, although it is impossible to say whether this is D14. At 6:02, sounds of D14 landing in the nest (off cam). At 6:28 D14 flies from the nest back to the Y, having made a circle around the nest tree.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KR0Y5SjKBTcXX
Kevin and Bluewhiner are butting heads at your Y. Old Sea Hag. Get in here boy's get that old gray squirrel. Oops, depends need changing. Go ahead boys it's never stopped you before. Get those noses in there. Root like a pig in burried slop. Way to go boy's. That's what you two have been waiting for.

Scotts Vegas

#57811 Jun 18, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>posture all u want to. There's nothing u can do. Ask a lawyer. U can get a free lawyer at legal aid. U would have no basis for a case. And as much shit as u stir here, u lucky someone hadn't knocked your block off already.
UglyGurl the way you came in there it makes me wonder something. Are you aware of an issue I have dealt with for nigh on a year now. Are you friends with a certain individual that has harassed me. If so, then you either know of lies told, or not. And you either support said lies or are being lied to about the situation.

The reason I ask is because of this part of your statement( u lucky someone hadn't knocked your block off already.)

That is the only person that truly might want to knock my block. Witnesses and other methods have verified the lies and harassment.

Me bashing bashers is certainly no reason to have the proverbial block knocked off.

I'll be copy/pasting and sending this in a PM and it is all I'll say to you in the PM... I'll thank you now for an honest civil reply.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#57812 Jun 18, 2012
Guess why shitman checks out his hag in the cave I will call it a night and leave it to him and his sludge bobbers to amuse themselves. They can obsess about me while I go catch some zzzzzzzzzz.

Goodnight to the REGULARS and decent posters. Hope you have a terrific Tuesday.

Kevin, Blueminer, you were a riot jabbing those sewer sludge bobbers. hahaha too funny.

Goodnight!!!

"CLICK"

Scotts Vegas

#57813 Jun 18, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Guess why shitman checks out his hag in the cave I will call it a night and leave it to him and his sludge bobbers to amuse themselves. They can obsess about me while I go catch some zzzzzzzzzz.
Goodnight to the REGULARS and decent posters. Hope you have a terrific Tuesday.
Kevin, Blueminer, you were a riot jabbing those sewer sludge bobbers. hahaha too funny.
Goodnight!!!
"CLICK"
I downright got them p!ssed off at me. They give me everything I need to work with. I just let my imagination go. Good Night...All
who cares

Bowling Green, KY

#57814 Jun 18, 2012
who gives a shat about birds or anything else, we are all going to die one day anyway
tat

Paducah, KY

#57815 Jun 18, 2012
who cares wrote:
who gives a shat about birds or anything else, we are all going to die one day anyway
I agree but who cares? there is dude name meridian4200300 that is ready to service any man. doent matter age or size. let him get after you.
who cares

Bowling Green, KY

#57816 Jun 18, 2012
i started u all a new topic about death, go decode ur birdshit there okay got it...good thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sommer 1 hr Herpes 10
Cynthia Tungate 9 hr Joe Tungate 94
White Ford F150 15 hr Frank Tungate 13
Toby Reardon 20 hr B haven 2
Lydia roller 21 hr Bashful 1
Who is Karen shuck Sat Really 3
Where is Mitchell Jeffries (Jan '16) Fri Mitchell is alive 12

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance