First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who

Lebanon, KY

#1 Jul 11, 2013
who are the candidates?
BeenThere

Albany, KY

#2 Jul 11, 2013
Oh my what a choice for Super..... Get ready for the lies, deceit & back stabbing. Really feel for you guys in Marion Co....
haha

Cleveland, OH

#3 Jul 12, 2013
Would some please enlighten me as to why Marion County's Board of Education and the Superintendent is such a big deal? There has been endless drama about that subject and I have no idea why.
who

Lebanon, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2013
haha wrote:
Would some please enlighten me as to why Marion County's Board of Education and the Superintendent is such a big deal? There has been endless drama about that subject and I have no idea why.
because of our kids education- how they are taught and what they are taught....not they should receive something because of :
brian

Lebanon, KY

#5 Jul 12, 2013
BeenThere wrote:
Oh my what a choice for Super..... Get ready for the lies, deceit & back stabbing. Really feel for you guys in Marion Co....
yes don't need that one
stupid

Lebanon, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2013
brian wrote:
<quoted text>yes don't need that one
too late feel so bad for our school system
haha

Avon, OH

#7 Jul 12, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>because of our kids education- how they are taught and what they are taught....not they should receive something because of :
The curriculum is passed down by the state and, to a lesser extent, the federal government. The SI and Board have nothing to do with what you're kids are taught. And teachers are just like anything else, you get what you pay for. The SI and Board is just administrative.
YES

Hodgenville, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
The curriculum is passed down by the state and, to a lesser extent, the federal government. The SI and Board have nothing to do with what you're kids are taught. And teachers are just like anything else, you get what you pay for. The SI and Board is just administrative.
THANK YOU!! Although, you have wasted your time, the people in this small place just don't understand.
I see

Hodgenville, KY

#9 Jul 13, 2013
Let's think about this - we had an alcoholic for super and everyone loved him. We had someone that believed he was God, he was allowed to do as he wished while we slowly were being washed down the drain- everyone loved him.

We have a beautiful, intelligent lady that is more than willing to step into the position - everyone hates her.

We had one of the BEST that money could buy - everyone hated him.

Hmm, I believe I'm seeing a pattern here.

You people hate anyone that is decent and honest. You prefer someone as low as you are. You would rather have liars, cheaters, thieves, maybe even a cheetah to help run your schools so then it could really be "birds of a feather flock together"
haha

Louisville, KY

#10 Jul 13, 2013
I see wrote:
Let's think about this - we had an alcoholic for super and everyone loved him. We had someone that believed he was God, he was allowed to do as he wished while we slowly were being washed down the drain- everyone loved him.

We have a beautiful, intelligent lady that is more than willing to step into the position - everyone hates her.

We had one of the BEST that money could buy - everyone hated him.

Hmm, I believe I'm seeing a pattern here.

You people hate anyone that is decent and honest. You prefer someone as low as you are. You would rather have liars, cheaters, thieves, maybe even a cheetah to help run your schools so then it could really be "birds of a feather flock together"
That's Marion County for ya.
BeenThere

Loretto, KY

#11 Jul 13, 2013
If you mean the best because she will do the dirty work of getting rid of those who others would't, than you are right. Ask those that she got rid of at WC how intelligent she is, she got rid of a lot of good people. A wolf in sheeps clothing.....
What

United States

#12 Jul 13, 2013
Come on give her a chance ... I was a student when se was a principal and she was great. She was wonderful with all students
okkk

Lebanon, KY

#13 Jul 13, 2013
I see wrote:
Let's think about this - we had an alcoholic for super and everyone loved him. We had someone that believed he was God, he was allowed to do as he wished while we slowly were being washed down the drain- everyone loved him.
We have a beautiful, intelligent lady that is more than willing to step into the position - everyone hates her.
We had one of the BEST that money could buy - everyone hated him.
Hmm, I believe I'm seeing a pattern here.
You people hate anyone that is decent and honest. You prefer someone as low as you are. You would rather have liars, cheaters, thieves, maybe even a cheetah to help run your schools so then it could really be "birds of a feather flock together"
decent, honest, fair was chuck; she is pretty as you put it and we have all seen how this goes with her... the pattern is we've had her before an we saw how she was when she took over for the other super and she wasn't what we needed, were you listening to all the complaints people said, a job shouldn't be based on her looks or anyone's looks for that matter and i didn't say it was....the fact that you talk about her looks makes it sound like this is your belief not mine if not why mention her looks at all?
Will I am

United States

#14 Jul 13, 2013
Looks I think were mentioned because of her being a woman. She can get the job done no matter her looks.
I see

Hodgenville, KY

#15 Jul 14, 2013
BeenThere wrote:
If you mean the best because she will do the dirty work of getting rid of those who others would't, than you are right. Ask those that she got rid of at WC how intelligent she is, she got rid of a lot of good people. A wolf in sheeps clothing.....
hey, the lady has to eat - she was hired to make the cutbacks and if she didn't - she would have been fired
dont

Lebanon, KY

#16 Jul 14, 2013
Will I am wrote:
Looks I think were mentioned because of her being a woman. She can get the job done no matter her looks.
no they werent that would be sexist, we all have seen how she talks to the women an men and its soo different
willie

Lebanon, KY

#17 Jul 15, 2013
What wrote:
Come on give her a chance ... I was a student when se was a principal and she was great. She was wonderful with all students
and who do you belong to?
LOL

New Salisbury, IN

#18 Jul 15, 2013
She played politics hard at WC. A lot of good people were screwed over for her buds. Some of them worthless.
pay the lady

Hodgenville, KY

#20 Jul 15, 2013
willie wrote:
<quoted text>and who do you belong to?
What? I belong to no one, I am a free individual - haven't you heard? Slavery no longer exists. One thing for certain, I am not a idiot groupie. Just look at the facts - cutbacks are occurring in ALL government facilities, the lady was hired to be the scapegoat and I must say, "job well done".
pretty lady

Hodgenville, KY

#21 Jul 15, 2013
okkk wrote:
<quoted text>decent, honest, fair was chuck; she is pretty as you put it and we have all seen how this goes with her... the pattern is we've had her before an we saw how she was when she took over for the other super and she wasn't what we needed, were you listening to all the complaints people said, a job shouldn't be based on her looks or anyone's looks for that matter and i didn't say it was....the fact that you talk about her looks makes it sound like this is your belief not mine if not why mention her looks at all?
I just threw the "looks" in to rile the good folks of Lebanon. Yes, Chuck was the guy for the job but..........evidently Marion County Board Members didn't think so. Some Marion County citizens didn't think so either. I have concluded that Marion County prefers lower standards, someone they can push around and someone that will agree with their sleazy tactics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tabitha wren 43 min stm42 4
wish i had a friend that lived close 1 hr crystal brady 4
Fagan Branch Suicide 2 hr SMH 1
Poll do you think lebanon is full of corruption (Sep '10) 18 hr Citizen 34
Lebanon needs a skatepark. (Mar '09) 21 hr WE NEED ONE 18
Inadequate Accounting by the City Fri criminal or criminal 2
What Happens When Society Eliminates God (May '12) Fri Forgiveness 25
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]