TG Drug Testing

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Anonymous

Springfield, KY

#1 May 11, 2012
Does anyone know how often tg drug tests? Is it just when you apply or randomly?
jeremy

Naperville, IL

#2 May 11, 2012
Here's another drug head.
just saying

Leitchfield, KY

#3 May 12, 2012
jeremy wrote:
Here's another drug head.
Agree...
hhds

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 May 12, 2012
what shifts are they hiring for
Jin Kazama

Tompkinsville, KY

#5 May 12, 2012
They're not hiring. Unless you go through staff corp. And you'll be used for 60+ hours. And not get hired full time unless your kissing the right asses.
hhds

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 May 12, 2012
Jin Kazama wrote:
They're not hiring. Unless you go through staff corp. And you'll be used for 60+ hours. And not get hired full time unless your kissing the right asses.
well obviously thats getting a job smart azz and i dont mind working 60+ a week, more money in my pocket, use to working, what about u
Jin Kazama

Tompkinsville, KY

#7 May 13, 2012
I already work there you dumb f*ck. I'm telling you what it'll be like for you temps. Good luck to you, bitch.
HR

Danville, KY

#8 May 15, 2012
Jin Kazama wrote:
I already work there you dumb f*ck. I'm telling you what it'll be like for you temps. Good luck to you, bitch.
You maggots should be happy to work period
Employee

Leitchfield, KY

#9 May 16, 2012
Drug testing is done when you first start, when you are hired in and randomly after that.
The old guy

Columbia, KY

#10 May 16, 2012
Jin Kazama wrote:
Jin are they only hiring thru Staff? I was told that they are working about 10 plus hrs a day. I don't mind hard work but I'm really an old man I don't think that will stop getting me hired but not for sure if I can hold out to do that many hrs. Been a long time since I've pulled 60 plus hrs a week. I did here that they are the people in the world to work for. Would appreciate your honest opinion on the work, and what its like. Thank You
Don

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jul 24, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Does anyone know how often tg drug tests? Is it just when you apply or randomly?
Most places do drug testing when they hire you, then randomly. I was wondering if they work 7 days a week?
Satisfied Employee

Cecilia, KY

#12 Jul 24, 2012
They have worked on Saturdays and Sundays before. But it`s not very often. However you do usually work from 6:00am to 4:30pm. It is a excellent place to work. Just got deal with a few smartass`s every once and awhile.
need

Lebanon, KY

#13 Apr 19, 2013
Employee wrote:
Drug testing is done when you first start, when you are hired in and randomly after that.
they need to do some now
getting around

Corbin, KY

#14 Apr 20, 2013
they need to worry about who is screwing who on the property. theres a few they need to be watching for!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,337
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min independent repub... 7,080
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 33 min Big Stevie 81,660
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 52 min Big Stevie 16,184
desperately need a place to rent. 1 hr one desperate momma 1
Wilberts 2 hr one that knows 126
Where is Aaron Glasscock now? (Jul '10) 3 hr Someone 6
Schlosser Taking Temporary Leave 7 hr tammy 24

Lebanon Jobs

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lebanon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lebanon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]