old friend

Birmingham, AL

#1 May 7, 2013
Does anyone know how I can get in touch with him? I haven't seen him in years. We use to be good friends.

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 May 7, 2013
You can mail or visit him at MCDC. You'd better hurry, he goes to Nelson County soon.
old friend

Wakarusa, KS

#3 May 8, 2013
Oh!!! Do u know what he did???
old friend too

United States

#4 May 8, 2013
i think it was because of drinking in public, then for child support in bardstown and other crap i think. He was a damn good guy! Give you the shirt off his back. But when he starts drinking, he changes into a different person.
old friend

Wakarusa, KS

#5 May 9, 2013
I know its sad!!! I've known him for a lot of years. He has had a rough life. I use to try and tell him he has talent. He can do anything!!! He is a jack of all traits!!! He couldn't stop drinking.

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 May 9, 2013
He is a good man with a bad problem. Good friends should get in touch and lend their support to him. He need a doctor, not jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge David Daugherty 33 min Really 13
Brad & jenn Howard 4 hr ridiculous 4
derreck warner emt guy Sat Possible homocide 5
Sirens Sat Trumper 1
crazy Sat loretto 4 life 2
Josh and Julie Sat YaMammie 1
julie odaniel (Sep '12) Sat YaMammie 27

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages