First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interesting

Leitchfield, KY

#22 Oct 15, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Stumbled upon this... so Ms. or Mr. Dan Cooper, which one is it?? One year in 2010,(3 years now) or is it six years that you have used this alias??? Hum, another contradiction? Clouds are disappearing!
It also appears that Mr./Mrs. Cooper was trashing the Rigdons long before Kara's disappearance
Realization

Greensburg, KY

#23 Oct 15, 2012
People I think that dude in the other post was right. I counted 3 different Dan Coopers.
forreal

Lexington, KY

#24 Oct 16, 2012
Interesting... why impersonate Dan Cooper? Seems way too intelligent and evasive to slip with the post yesterday. I smell a forgery!
Penelope

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Oct 16, 2012
I think Dan's first name (in real life) starts with a J. His style of writing is extremely similar to another past poster whose name started with a J.
maybe

Columbia, KY

#26 Oct 16, 2012
Penelope wrote:
I think Dan's first name (in real life) starts with a J. His style of writing is extremely similar to another past poster whose name started with a J.
Maybe a D?
doughless

Campbellsville, KY

#27 Oct 20, 2012
I beg to differ... Pillsbury starts with a M!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lydia roller 2 hr What 3
Brookhaven bus stop bullies 3 hr just wondering 3
Mickie hill 3 hr Prettyboyy 1
New City Hall 4 hr no go 15
Thieves of Lebanon 4 hr truth 8
Lebanon Arena 4 hr LMAO 1
Joseph chaudoin (Jun '15) 6 hr Curious 5

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance