First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 30, 2010
for about a week now i've sat back and watched you people impersonate me...you all cuss me then can't wait to imitate me in order to stir up drama. so i have just one question...are your lives that boring? do you honestly have nothing better to do?

“Disrespect Is Prohibited”

Since: Jun 08

Lebanon KY

#2 Jun 30, 2010
Thing of it is dude, you have nothing better to do! Your on here posting sh1t about yourself, the rigdons, Brandon Brady and ridiculous sh1t with no meaning or purpose. You are the scum of topix.
BILL O reily

Buffalo, TX

#3 Jun 30, 2010
CASEY COOPER AND DAN COOPER ARE THE SAME GUYS
are we sure

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jun 30, 2010
seriously???

Location hidden

#5 Jun 30, 2010
actually casey you're wrong about a couple things. i log on topix two or three times a week looking for intelligent conversation and lately been having trouble finding any. i did not post about brandon brady, i barely know him, haven't seen him since high school and don't have a clue where he lives. as far as myself being scum, well i was curious what your definition of scum was and how you arrived at that conclusion?...cause you might be surprised, you and i have always gotten along pretty well. you all are judging me by these ridiculous posts made by the "shady" crew or whoever is impersonating me...in the past 3 weeks i've only posted on topix 3 times (this will be #4) so the rest of the dan cooper posts were NOT me. as for the rigdons yeah i said some things about them but i just stated fact for the most part... and i do acknowledge that i have no more excuse for badmouthing anyone anymore than anyone else. and no etown, casey and i are not the same person. hopefully starting a profile will eliminate the impersonations...and i really would like an answer to the "scum" question.
Cali Kid

Fairfield, CA

#6 Jun 30, 2010
you all need to find a hobby!!!! Go mountain climbing, skiing, boating, shutting up, camping, farting in public, spitting on your hated in-law, cuttting your neighbors lawn. Get off the computer you fat ass!!! Live it to love it... and in your world... you love it to leave it!!! Move on!!! Grow into an American.... not one of those lost mid-easterners (in America)....
who knows

Buffalo, TX

#7 Jun 30, 2010
whats ur beef with shady, dan cooper why are you dissin him like that
dan cooper

Parksville, KY

#8 Jul 1, 2010
Youre not the real dan cooper youre shady
dan is scum

Huntsville, TX

#9 Jul 1, 2010
hey dan you are scum anyone that scks a dck in high school to get a better grade is scum
dan cooper wrote:
actually casey you're wrong about a couple things. i log on topix two or three times a week looking for intelligent conversation and lately been having trouble finding any. i did not post about brandon brady, i barely know him, haven't seen him since high school and don't have a clue where he lives. as far as myself being scum, well i was curious what your definition of scum was and how you arrived at that conclusion?...cause you might be surprised, you and i have always gotten along pretty well. you all are judging me by these ridiculous posts made by the "shady" crew or whoever is impersonating me...in the past 3 weeks i've only posted on topix 3 times (this will be #4) so the rest of the dan cooper posts were NOT me. as for the rigdons yeah i said some things about them but i just stated fact for the most part... and i do acknowledge that i have no more excuse for badmouthing anyone anymore than anyone else. and no etown, casey and i are not the same person. hopefully starting a profile will eliminate the impersonations...and i really would like an answer to the "scum" question.
who

Glendale, KY

#10 Jul 1, 2010
The Real COOP DAWG wrote:
Thing of it is dude, you have nothing better to do! Your on here posting sh1t about yourself, the rigdons, Brandon Brady and ridiculous sh1t with no meaning or purpose. You are the scum of topix.
sounds like the ones you said on here and you are the real scum.
dan cooper

Clarkson, KY

#11 Jul 1, 2010
dan cooper wrote:
Youre not the real dan cooper youre shady
Im not shady i cant stand shady

Location hidden

#12 Jul 1, 2010
don't think so etown, i've been using dan cooper as an online alias for a little more than a year. dan cooper's got his own laptop, email, prepaid debit cards, blogs everything. i actually got the name from a comedy called "without a paddle"...don't believe me?...google or wiki search "DB Cooper" and you'll see for yourself where i got the name. and i also realized today that some of you get off on getting a rise out of people so from tonight on i hope the same some of you will forgive me if i totally ignore you.
DB Cooper

Lexington, KY

#13 Jul 2, 2010
Well... how odd you would chose DB Cooper! Talk about a rebel! He ran off with thousands of dollars and started a new life.... wonder if he broke any laws?
dan cooper

Clarkson, KY

#14 Jul 2, 2010
dan cooper wrote:
<quoted text>Im not shady i cant stand shady
Im from c ville and i cant stand shady his day is comeing.

Location hidden

#15 Jul 2, 2010
go back and check all of my posts, every one i ever did...the ones that were actually me...i never said that i never broke any laws, just said i don't break any laws anymore. besides it's just a name, should i've chosen "billy graham" or "jesse jackson"?...would those aliases make a difference? if i was signed in as "mister rogers" or "virgin mary" would it change what i'm saying or just how you interpret what i'm saying?
dan copper

Leitchfield, KY

#16 Jul 2, 2010
your stil a liein coc sucker. who ever you pretend to be. your life must really be pathetic. you have chose to live a super heros life on topixs. your hero name shall be chicken sht. you will wear a pink cape with a blue c on your chest. now go forth an be pround chicken sht. do us all a favor an just go away.
just me

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jul 2, 2010
dan cooper wrote:
go back and check all of my posts, every one i ever did...the ones that were actually me...i never said that i never broke any laws, just said i don't break any laws anymore. besides it's just a name, should i've chosen "billy graham" or "jesse jackson"?...would those aliases make a difference? if i was signed in as "mister rogers" or "virgin mary" would it change what i'm saying or just how you interpret what i'm saying?
Do not worry about it dan cooper. The people that are impersonating you on topix are just c'ville punks. I think it is the hines boy that is up to no good. I will stop that punk ass bitch this weekend.
casey hines

Clarkson, KY

#19 Jul 4, 2010
you got something to say ... come and say it to my face im not heard to find im on main ever weekend ..f shady and all of them lebanon m fs stay in lebanon dont come to c ville
dan cooper

Lexington, KY

#20 Jul 4, 2010
f you ill be in c ville tonite come get me ill be in the car with the blue lights on top think you can find me punk
well

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Oct 15, 2012
dan cooper wrote:
don't think so etown, i've been using dan cooper as an online alias for a little more than a year. dan cooper's got his own laptop, email, prepaid debit cards, blogs everything. i actually got the name from a comedy called "without a paddle"...don't believe me?...google or wiki search "DB Cooper" and you'll see for yourself where i got the name. and i also realized today that some of you get off on getting a rise out of people so from tonight on i hope the same some of you will forgive me if i totally ignore you.
Stumbled upon this... so Ms. or Mr. Dan Cooper, which one is it?? One year in 2010,(3 years now) or is it six years that you have used this alias??? Hum, another contradiction? Clouds are disappearing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married man 2 hr Riggs 3
Amanda the model 10 hr Friend too 1
Wreck on lovers lane 18 hr Username 3
Vote him out Fri Ripped off 11
Fiscal court Fri Ripped off 20
Jacob Lyons Fri Really91 3
Sheriff Fri Maraget 81

Lebanon Jobs

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages