Whos the hotest Lesbian couple in Leb...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jacktan

Oshawa, Canada

#43 Nov 12, 2010
Dawna's a cool chick, get on her badside though and look out! Whooe! Brent Parker is a hlf in half out homo! He's a computer tech.
Jacktan

Oshawa, Canada

#44 Nov 12, 2010
Brent Parker TG was fixin a PC and went ape shit at a worker,bad scene.
whatevv

Campbellsville, KY

#45 Nov 29, 2010
im a chick an i think females are sexy..cutest cuple is tasha garrett an her gurl but shes jus a site...id hit tasha tho even tho she cheats on her girl
Lady Gaga

Vine Grove, KY

#46 Nov 30, 2010
Im 100% lesbian and females are HOT..
Rowdy Gator

Elizabethtown, KY

#47 Dec 10, 2010
i think the two hottest lesbians are and the winner could be is jerry abells daughter and the city police pole!!!!!
real advice

Elizabethtown, KY

#48 Dec 20, 2010
I can tell when reading the forums from Lebanon that the people either did not finish high school or have never been to college. I am so glad that I left this town because all you speak of is ho women and going out on eachother. My advice would be go back to school and learn how to speak and write correctly if you want someone to understand you. You dumb asses.
anny

Satellite Provider

#49 Jan 28, 2011
No one dangerous wrote:
There are no hot lesbian couples in Lebanon.
Oh i dont think thats possible considering im damn hot and so is my girlfriend, both lesbians okay so dont judge when you obviously dont know shit!
Looking

Greensburg, KY

#50 Jan 28, 2011
anybody know hayle hubell? im tryin to get in that
anny

Beirut, Lebanon

#51 Jan 30, 2011
Love knows no gender!
lesbians have the right just as much as straight people do
and to all those haters.. Its sad that you care for us so much that u would waste time to judge us.. Lifeless people.
raywick gurl

Lexington, KY

#52 Feb 3, 2011
I AM LOUD AND PROUD LESBIAN!!!!!!!!! AND ANYONE WHO THinks ITS SICK, STAY AT HOME! WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHOW OUR FEELINGS TOWARD THE PERSON WE LOVE!!! GET OVER IT,OR GET OUT OF THE CLOSET..........
Lady Gaga

Elizabethtown, KY

#54 Feb 7, 2011
im also a proud lesbian and if anyone dont like it they can kiss my lesbian @$$!
ugh

Elizabethtown, KY

#55 Feb 9, 2011
tribe51 wrote:
jordan and chelsey wheatley there going out with eachother witch is sexy there harcore lesbians they got freaky with eachother at the 2010 halloween party
Aren't they sisters? Ugh!
FFFaaawww

Beirut, Lebanon

#59 Feb 10, 2012
too hot for you wrote:
I know a hot lesbian couple that did live in Lebanon
Can,I have their address ?
lonely

United States

#61 Feb 15, 2012
i'm 100% lesbian and looking for my better half.
ghostridersparro w

Beirut, Lebanon

#62 Dec 3, 2012
Well i think there are lovely lesbians in lebanon, i used to have an affair with 2 lesbians who were in love with each other and in the same time in love with me but then they had to travel to the US with their parents and that was the end of the road. After such relationship u know it is hard to get the normal things again so i would die for such a relation to come back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot spots (Nov '13) 14 hr kim 53
Joseph church (Feb '13) 15 hr myob 16
Julita Hardin (Nov '09) 16 hr Andrew 14
Sommer 18 hr brandi 4
Need Nickle Now!! 19 hr Taxpayer 8
Is Dan Lawson Crazy? 19 hr Riley home boy 4
patrica riggs Wed Altrim 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages