Whos the hotest Lesbian couple in Leb...

Whos the hotest Lesbian couple in Lebanon?

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cutie pie

Rineyville, KY

#1 Jun 12, 2008
Who is the hotest lesbo couple?
No one dangerous

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 12, 2008
There are no hot lesbian couples in Lebanon.
cutie pie

Rineyville, KY

#3 Jun 12, 2008
No one dangerous wrote:
There are no hot lesbian couples in Lebanon.
That not nice!
No way

Buffalo, TX

#4 Jun 12, 2008
there is no such thing as a hot lesbos.SICK SICK
factory worker

Danville, KY

#5 Jun 12, 2008
Maybe not hot but a little cute Dawna Kelch at Angel Manufacturing. She is ok but her lady is not. Oh well we all can't be purdy!
marion

Hodgenville, KY

#6 Jun 13, 2008
I would like the chance to change Dawna!!
Disrespect Is Prohibited

Scottsville, KY

#7 Jun 13, 2008
I admit I'm a fat f*ck who gets no tussy and I do like to guzzle see men but what you haters don't know...is my butt cheeks are infested with hemroids from getting rammed by all ya'lls baby daddy and thats why yall crackers be hatin on me
Disrespect is Prohibited

Doniphan, MO

#8 Jun 14, 2008
I am just plain fat! And so is my girlfriend

“Disrespect Is Prohibited”

Since: Jun 08

Lebanon KY

#9 Jun 14, 2008
Disrespect is Prohibited wrote:
I am just plain fat! And so is my girlfriend
Keep talking ya b*tch!!! You know And i know you got scared this morning which is why you didnt show up!!!
I know the real Cooper

Winchester, KY

#10 Jun 14, 2008
Its a shame that he trys to be such a hard a$$...I love sitting back and watching him make such a fool of himself on here. He is a nobody.
Always trying to start trouble never to finish it.No one ever has like the boy....OHH maybe just to use him or something of the sort.
Hell His Dad can not stand him he has always picked on Casey. I can not stand him personally. He thinks that he is someone that he will never be. Casey all you are is a joke for everyone to laugh at.....I am LOL
too hot for you

Louisville, KY

#11 Dec 4, 2009
I know a hot lesbian couple that did live in Lebanon
We all know

United States

#12 Dec 9, 2009
Jessie bishop used to live in leb. We all know she's Les but not even halfway cute!
joker

Winchester, KY

#13 Dec 13, 2009
Disrespect Is Prohibited wrote:
I admit I'm a fat f*ck who gets no tussy and I do like to guzzle see men but what you haters don't know...is my butt cheeks are infested with hemroids from getting rammed by all ya'lls baby daddy and thats why yall crackers be hatin on me
you are one sick motherf***er, and may god have mercy on your soul
joker

Winchester, KY

#14 Dec 13, 2009
most of the time, all the fat w****s either date other fat women, ni****s or mexicans
Wow

Trinity, TX

#15 Dec 13, 2009
That is all that I can say. Casey Cooper may not be liked by everyone but at least he has the balls to say what he thinks under his real name. This topic had absolutely nothing to do with him, yet it was turned to him. What has he done to really make all of you hate him? Get over it. We're supposed to be adults here, people. Act like it!
joker

Winchester, KY

#16 Dec 13, 2009
hey wow,this topic is not about casey cooper, its about the hottest lesbian couples in marion county, but if u want to see what the whole town thinks of that prick just scroll down the page and look for his topic, it will have it in big letters CASEY COOPER
DamageControl21

Doniphan, MO

#17 Dec 17, 2009
LESBIANS NEED TO FU..Ck.ING DIE!!!!!!
GROSS ASS B.IT.CHS TRYING TO GET ATTENTION!
I hate ignorant people

Houston, TX

#18 Dec 19, 2009
DamageControl21 wrote:
LESBIANS NEED TO FU..Ck.ING DIE!!!!!!
If they did, who would occupy your f-ing closet? Don't discriminate against what you are too stupid to understand, dumba$$!
i like to know

Bardstown, KY

#19 Dec 25, 2009
any one know about amber jeffries
Lovely D

Louisville, KY

#20 Jan 1, 2010
DamageControl21, why dont u do every1 a favor & die. nothin wrong with lesibans & gay people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lydia roller 24 min What 5
Briant Dunns package 1 hr Clay county king 5
Hepatitis C in Marion county 4 hr tom 5
Joe Tungate SMH 4 hr I see you 1
Hot girl at fivestar (Nov '11) 9 hr Chris 6
heroine 9 hr Clay county king 3
billy leedom .....hep ???? (Jun '10) 11 hr cathy 5

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance