First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sicko

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jul 4, 2013
Its bad when someone only gets a year in jail for rape.DILION H IS A SICK FREAK!
Concentricity

Manchester, KY

#2 Jul 4, 2013
What's even worse is that it's possible there was no rape. A lot of cheating sluts cry rape out of guilt or need a reason to get out of a marriage. Happens all the time.
sicko

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jul 4, 2013
I am talking about a14 year old kid being rapet. Dillion needs to be in jail for at least 10 years !
Concentricity

Manchester, KY

#4 Jul 4, 2013
That's gonna be a LONG year for him with that charge.
Sick

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Jul 5, 2013
It would be fine if that year is on death row. I have no tolerance for that.
doesnt it

London, KY

#6 Jul 6, 2013
sound like Mrs Brown needs to keep her mouth shut before she gets in trouble. let it go they are paying their dues let it go and worry about your daughter that you tell the whole story to anyone will listen. You put on a good front for all to see. But if you were actually doing your job as a mother then this would have never happened to begin with.
for real

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jul 6, 2013
They raped a 13 year old child! What about his mother! They are two sick monsters!! They were old enough to know this is wrong under any circumstamce. They belong in a cage for a long time!! This is not miss brown by the way. My prayers go to the the little girl who was raped and her family. I pray she will be able to recover from this and have a normal life. Justice was not served!!
okk

Trinity, TX

#8 Jul 6, 2013
the 13 year old could have given consent, either way it is sick, but it is a different kind of rape. Statutory rape, the parents could have pressed charges when the child didn't want them to. can't jump to conclusions. believe nothing of what you hear and half of what you see.
for real

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jul 6, 2013
Sounds like "okk" should be locked up with those two sick bastards!! A 13 year old is not mature enough to consent to sex in any capacity. "Okk" obviously does not have any daughters! Hopefully God will not bless these two sickos with children.
Old Flame

Manchester, KY

#10 Jul 6, 2013
Agree totally. That's why it's against the law no matter if the child consents or not. Hopefully God will bless these perverted bastards with a cell that includes BIG BUBBA and see how to consent with him.
for real wrote:
Sounds like "okk" should be locked up with those two sick bastards!! A 13 year old is not mature enough to consent to sex in any capacity. "Okk" obviously does not have any daughters! Hopefully God will not bless these two sickos with children.
Big Bubba

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jul 6, 2013
Yeah I like young twenty year olds in prison. I wish I could get a hold of Dylan Humphrey when I was in prison. I hate child molestors!!
Time

Buffalo, TX

#12 Jul 10, 2013
Concentricity wrote:
That's gonna be a LONG year for him with that charge.
Not that you would know, you paid off the lawyers and the Judge to get out of yours.
cry rape

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jul 10, 2013
there is a big difference between a child molester and a young girl spreading her legs willingly. rape is by force and against the other persons will . ive heard no story of the young girl resisting . but several storys of how she enjoyed participating untill mommy found out. get real and tell the whole truth
Sickos

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jul 10, 2013
"Cry Rape" must be Dylans mother because you are awful defensive. So if a 9 year old spreads her legs its considered okay! You are just as sick as he is. There is a reason we have laws to protect the underage who are not mature enough to make adult decisions. Dylan and his wife are two sickos and this will haunt them the rest of their lives!!
pervert

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jul 10, 2013
Who ever is defending those childmolester's are sick.I heard they got the young girl drunk before they raped her.Guess thats ok to?sounds like some parents think rape is ok.
Lone Ranger

Lexington, KY

#16 Jul 10, 2013
No, it's just that the courts figured out the accuser was a cracked out slut who has a LONG history of crying sexual abuse. I just got lucky.
Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that you would know, you paid off the lawyers and the Judge to get out of yours.
cry rape

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jul 10, 2013
sorry sicko no kin at all but even in your world there is a hugh difference between a 9 yr old an a consentin 14 yr old so what kin are you to the 14 yr old girl . girl does as girl seees
Sickos wrote:
"Cry Rape" must be Dylans mother because you are awful defensive. So if a 9 year old spreads her legs its considered okay! You are just as sick as he is. There is a reason we have laws to protect the underage who are not mature enough to make adult decisions. Dylan and his wife are two sickos and this will haunt them the rest of their lives!!
Sickos

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jul 10, 2013
"Cry rape" your lack of morals and inability to admit guilt are exactly why this world is in such bad shape morally. Your telling me a newly married man is having sex with a 14 year old child(no matter if it was consential or not) is okay? He should have been trying to get a job and provide for his family. Just saying.
really

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jul 12, 2013
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's just that the courts figured out the accuser was a cracked out slut who has a LONG history of crying sexual abuse. I just got lucky.
I know nothing about the people involved but in my opinion you are sick SOB if you think a 14 year old can consent they nothing about sex as an adult woman if a man has sex with a girl and I did say girl they are sick sick sick men.
cry rape

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jul 12, 2013
ive seen 14 yr olds that look and act very mature so tell me since you know so much was this 14 yr old a virgin or had she had previous sex

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fiscal court 2 hr EMS 7
Sheriff 6 hr ChickenHawk 62
Blue chevy impala and greeen f150 6 hr Carma 6
James Rakes 7 hr Ass beater if needed 3
kentucky cooperage and lebanon oak Fri Kermit 9
Women Beaters/Drug users of Lebanon Fri Chad 15
chunky blonde pushing shopping cart Thu Fat girl 2

Lebanon Jobs

Personal Finance

Lebanon Mortgages