jennifer cooley
nobody

New Haven, KY

#1 Jan 13, 2013
how kno this person. i seen her the other day. and i want to get to kno her.
thsiswhatithink

San Jose, CA

#2 Jan 13, 2013
aint much to know.....she is a skinny ass whore.....when her man finds out what she is doin he aint going to be at home babysitten no more while she out whoren around......he is to good for her...and she needs to learn how to respect him for the man that he is......if i was becca i wouldnt even hang out wit her.....becca is to much of a women to be haven that ugly ass bitch by her side!!!!!and thats fo real....
nobody

New Haven, KY

#3 Jan 14, 2013
damn she like that. i still want 2 f**k her.
Lame

Perry, AR

#4 Jan 14, 2013
thsiswhatithink wrote:
aint much to know.....she is a skinny ass whore.....when her man finds out what she is doin he aint going to be at home babysitten no more while she out whoren around......he is to good for her...and she needs to learn how to respect him for the man that he is......if i was becca i wouldnt even hang out wit her.....becca is to much of a women to be haven that ugly ass bitch by her side!!!!!and thats fo real....
. Wow your a joke. She a great mommy! So get over your jealous self! Haha if you got a problem with her go to her not topixs! Your a joke!
mee

New Haven, KY

#5 Jan 14, 2013
man she was on my d**k one night.and she like putting her tongue on it. she a freak. and two friends kno about it 2.
nobody

New Haven, KY

#6 Jan 14, 2013
boy she is like that. damn now i kno i got to try to f**k her. how kno her number.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brookhaven bus stop bullies 13 min just wondering 3
Mickie hill 29 min Prettyboyy 1
New City Hall 1 hr no go 15
Thieves of Lebanon 1 hr truth 8
Lebanon Arena 1 hr LMAO 1
Lydia roller 3 hr Miller 2
Joseph chaudoin (Jun '15) 3 hr Curious 5

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance