nobody

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

how kno this person. i seen her the other day. and i want to get to kno her.
thsiswhatithink

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

aint much to know.....she is a skinny ass whore.....when her man finds out what she is doin he aint going to be at home babysitten no more while she out whoren around......he is to good for her...and she needs to learn how to respect him for the man that he is......if i was becca i wouldnt even hang out wit her.....becca is to much of a women to be haven that ugly ass bitch by her side!!!!!and thats fo real....
nobody

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

damn she like that. i still want 2 f**k her.
Lame

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

thsiswhatithink wrote:
aint much to know.....she is a skinny ass whore.....when her man finds out what she is doin he aint going to be at home babysitten no more while she out whoren around......he is to good for her...and she needs to learn how to respect him for the man that he is......if i was becca i wouldnt even hang out wit her.....becca is to much of a women to be haven that ugly ass bitch by her side!!!!!and thats fo real....
. Wow your a joke. She a great mommy! So get over your jealous self! Haha if you got a problem with her go to her not topixs! Your a joke!
mee

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

man she was on my d**k one night.and she like putting her tongue on it. she a freak. and two friends kno about it 2.
nobody

New Haven, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

boy she is like that. damn now i kno i got to try to f**k her. how kno her number.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Lebanon Forum right now

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min DITCH MITCH 146,809
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 min Byebye 26,208
Mark Clark and Dunn Chrysler 23 min car buyer 9
Mexican resteraunt in Springfeild.....La Fuente 29 min Opinion 16
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr lol 1,035
TG dress code 2 hr TaTa 34
Phillip Orbeson and Kayla Boblitt (Nov '13) 2 hr Lorena 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000