Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 12, 2011
Travis Allen wrote:
I heard they are closeing the doors
They Ain't
u know

Louisville, KY

#3 Feb 13, 2011
well i think we all r fooled cause they r going to be here a long time thanks to all the suppot they have gottin fron everbody
Travis Allen

Clarkson, KY

#4 Feb 13, 2011
Im surprise they have last this long that place use to stay pack it looks like a ghost town you be luckey to see one or two cars there now
Rex

Lexington, KY

#5 Feb 13, 2011
Travis Allen wrote:
Im surprise they have last this long that place use to stay pack it looks like a ghost town you be luckey to see one or two cars there now
They've got many customers now
big daddy

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 13, 2011
I heard jackie mays is trying to buy it
mike izzy irizarry

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 20, 2011
big daddy wrote:
I heard jackie mays is trying to buy it
I heard the same thing
john

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Feb 20, 2011
mike izzy irizarry wrote:
<quoted text>I heard the same thing
I heard they have bein trying to buy it for awhile now
gross

Sheridan, AR

#9 Feb 20, 2011
i hope that a mays would NOT own anything in this town... i wonder if they will sling drugs out of it like they do down the road... i hope it is bulldozed to the ground before the mays take it over...it just makes my stomach turn bunch of loud mouth bullies that get together and run their loud mouths about everybody...... instead of the last name mays they need to be called JEALOUSY!!!!!!!!
urwrong

Winchester, KY

#10 Feb 21, 2011
gross, if they are talking about the Jackie Mays that married Micheal Wright you are dead wrong! Jackie and Micheal are wonderful people. They could take that store and turn it completely around. Look what they've done with the home they just restored.
meeeeeeeeee

Winchester, KY

#11 Feb 22, 2011
awwww urwrong, anyone can do that with drug money!
seriously

Winchester, KY

#12 Feb 24, 2011
why does everyone that does good have to use drug money? Not everybody in this county does drugs.
which one

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Feb 26, 2011
is it the female jackie may or the male jackie mays big difference the ones on sulfer springs is the one knowone can stand
mike izzy irizarry

Leitchfield, KY

#14 Feb 26, 2011
which one wrote:
is it the female jackie may or the male jackie mays big difference the ones on sulfer springs is the one knowone can stand
its the jackie mays out on sufer springs thats trying to buy it.
Backhoe

Independence, KY

#17 Mar 14, 2011
NEWS FOR YOU wrote:
<quoted text>let me set the record straight for you, YOU ARE A LIAR.jackie mays and jeri lynn are some good people.they not only do our community a service by recycling, but they are good parents , and they work hard for what they have...they do not sling drugs...for your information right now junk is at an all time high.i think that you are the one that is jealous, of them because they are all related and they do things as a family..now THERE IS NO SHAME IN THIER GAME, you just dont have the BALLS TO PLAY...so swallow yours and set on down...and another thing im not related to none of them but i see them everyday, THERE IS NO COWARDICE IN NONE OF THEM. and just whom are they running thier mouth about.and if they are drug dealers like you say, why arent they in jail...so in closing im letting you know this JEALOUSY IS LIKE CANCER, IT EATS YOU UP FROM THE INSIDE..
Wasn't he the guy selling stolen construction equipment
news for you

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Mar 15, 2011
(QUOTE who="Backhoe")<qu oted text>Wasn't he the guy selling stolen construction equipment(/QUOTE)if he was i never heard anything about it....you all might as well stop this , if jackie was doing all that you say then why is he still out in the eye of the public....ive seen that man knee deep in mud and mire.he want ask his people to do anything that he wouldnt do himself.....he is a hard working man, and deserves to be respected...the police call there constantly and ask about everything from copper, to farm machinery, and they are always told the truth...those cameras do work..so being as how you are so bored find someone else to pick on.
INFO

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Mar 15, 2011
Backhoe wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't he the guy selling stolen construction equipment
it was jerry mays
news for you

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Mar 15, 2011
INFO wrote:
<quoted text>it was jerry mays
ok fine then did jerry serve time, if so then he has paid his debt. to society.so once again.i rest the mays case
THIS IS CRAZY

Greensburg, KY

#21 Apr 23, 2011
I think that the whole family needs to move away from here and go back out west or they were ran off out there too hahahha
news for you

London, KY

#22 Apr 23, 2011
THIS IS CRAZY wrote:
I think that the whole family needs to move away from here and go back out west or they were ran off out there too hahahha
okay lets try this one more time,THERE AINT A MAYES BREATHING, THAT WILL EVER RUN FROM ANYTHING OR ANYBODY..you better get a different stick and quit dipping in thier kool-aid..what is this a personal vendetta against these people? i wish they would buy the whole town,.so do you hate them all or just one...is it the kids or the adults? your wording is just a little backwards, it should read OR WERE THEY.......all idiots are entitled to an opinion, im glad that you are enjoying yours......you need to lay down and let your pups suck........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GL Thompson drive 3 hr Blandford lane 4
Joseph church (Feb '13) 3 hr Justcurious1359 18
Chester Shipp 3 hr Warning 1
What do you think about peaches? 5 hr Bea o problem 12
Mercedes 5 hr Hank e panky 2
yellow mustang 8 hr Night Wolf 5
Brookhaven flat tires 8 hr Night Wolf 12

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance