First Prev
of 3
Next Last
puppys

Winchester, KY

#1 Aug 10, 2010
If you are interested in having a cute little puppy, please email me at [email protected] These pups are seven weeks old and need a good home. They are a mixed breed, but absolutely adorable.
Cold Hard Truth

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Aug 10, 2010
Marion County Animal Shelter has over 40 pups, they all need a home, the truth is that they all won't get adopted, if you don't have your pet's spayed or neutered you are only adding to the problem.
Mike Echo

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 10, 2010
whats the mix?
puppies

Winchester, KY

#4 Aug 10, 2010
Yeah anyways. If you would like to see some pictures or like more information please contact me at the email i provided. Im not really worried about the 40 pups at MCAS, I am trying to find my pups a good home. Again these pups are FREE, not 25-30 dollars at the animal shelter.
[email protected]
Thats The Problem

Centerville, TX

#5 Aug 10, 2010
Nobody is worried about the puppies at the shelter. And if you would fix your dog you would have a lot less worries trying to get your puppies a home!
puppies

Winchester, KY

#6 Aug 10, 2010
Seriously bob barker, this isn't a thread for opinions, i don't need someone to tell me what to do. if you want a pup let me know... if not (*&^ off. Why even post your first message? Honestly?
Blossom

Columbia, KY

#7 Aug 11, 2010
OMG, Thats the Problem, she is just trying to find homes for those puppies. She is not dropping them off at the shelter. She is not abandoning them on the road side.

LIGHTEN UP on the person who is trying to be responsible by making certain these puppies get homes.

Your beef is not with this person!!!!!
Empty Doghouse

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Aug 11, 2010
What breed, how old and have they had their shots and wormed. The free part does bother me, if you can't afford to pay something you don't need a dog
Problem is

Greensburg, KY

#9 Aug 11, 2010
Free pups many times end up as bait for fighting dogs, so the concern is real. I wish you luck in getting them GOOD homes.

If you are interested in getting the mom spayed the group Just Paws is at Norby's the first Saturday of each month with $20 off vouchers which will save you on the cost of getting them spayed.
puppies

Winchester, KY

#10 Aug 11, 2010
OMG you people are FREAKS.... DOG FIGHTING? YOU REALLY THINK IM GOING TO GIVE MY PUPS TO SOMEONE I THINK WILL FIGHT THEM?!!!?!?!?! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT POSTING ANYTHING ON THIS GOSSIP, BULLSHIT SITE WOULD BE NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT... FOR REAL PEOPLE GET A FUCKING LIFE. I MEAN HONESTLY, IF YOU DON'T WANNA A PUP THEN DON'T POST HERE, I DON'T WANT YOUR OPINIONS OR APPROVAL ON RAISING MY DOGS. IF YOU WANNA KNOW ANY DETAILS ON PUPS EMAIL ME IF NOT PISS OFF.
fees

Buffalo, TX

#11 Aug 11, 2010
puppies wrote:
Yeah anyways. If you would like to see some pictures or like more information please contact me at the email i provided. Im not really worried about the 40 pups at MCAS, I am trying to find my pups a good home. Again these pups are FREE, not 25-30 dollars at the animal shelter.
[email protected]
The animals at the shelter have had all their shots and are vet check. Can you say the same bout your 'free' ones?

You should be worried about those pups. Where do you think your pups and their unspayed/neutered offspring will likely end up?

If you are not a part of the solution. You are part of the problem.

Spay and neuter your pets!
puppies

Winchester, KY

#13 Aug 11, 2010
and another thing.... its pretty damn sad i can't get on here and try and give away some sweet puppies without getting harassed by some moron trying to put their 2 cents in on their on agenda.... for real, try and focus on u're job. im sure your so busy right now posting other bullshit on this pathetic excuse for a web site
Blossom

Columbia, KY

#14 Aug 11, 2010
Puppies, just ignore those haters. they don't understand that the dogs at the shelter come with their shots and have been desexed but there is a cost to adopting them. AND as far as those spay/neuter vouchers are concerned they don't cover the cost of the pain medication for the poor little puppies or kittens after the surgery. I know BECAUSE I had a couple of kitten's desexed at ALL PAWS with a voucher and was told the pain medication was not covered.

Trying to find a home for the puppies is not a bad thing so all of you on here who keep making Puppies into the bad guy need to get a life. If you cared so much about those puppies why don't you take them and give them a home. How would you like it if Puppies just took those dogs and dropped them off at the shelter??!! You have no right to take your judgmental crap out on her.

Good luck, Puppies. I hope you find great homes for the puppies.
Mike Echo

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Aug 11, 2010
christ why the hell is a person giving away pups getting attacked like a a serial killer for?

I would like to know what breed mix and siz there gonna grow to, need a protective guard dog on my farm
State Police

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Aug 11, 2010
Puppies, Maybe you should know that KRS 258.255 states "Every female dog in heat shall be confined in a building or secure enclosure in such a manner that the female dog cannot come in contact with a male dog except for a planned breeding" If you are giving them away, sounds like they weren't planned That is the law and i wish animal control would grow some nuts and start enforcing it. just think of the money the county could make. maybe it will be awhile before anyone advertises free puppies again
Blossom

Columbia, KY

#17 Aug 11, 2010
I don't recall Puppies telling anyone how the dog became pregnant. There is a lot of ASSumption going on in this chat thread.

While YES, unplanned pregnancies of dogs and cats is a serious problem I don't see how you guys are solving it or even being part of the solution by treating Puppies the way you have on this thread.

Jumping to conclusions is as bad as those people who come on Topix just to write lies about a person.

This thread is only going to make the next person who is giving something away to have second thoughts about offering it on this venue. As I said earlier, AT LEAST puppies is NOT dropping them off at the shelter or abandoning them on the side of the street.

WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM PUPPIES?!?!?!
puppies

Winchester, KY

#18 Aug 11, 2010
Mike Echo wrote:
christ why the hell is a person giving away pups getting attacked like a a serial killer for?
I would like to know what breed mix and siz there gonna grow to, need a protective guard dog on my farm
Hey mike, that is an email on previous posts where we can talk about the dogs. i am done with posting on lebanon topix.
puppies

Winchester, KY

#19 Aug 11, 2010
puppies wrote:
omg your are fuckin nuts..... really worry about your own life. IF YOU DON"T WANT A FUCKING PUP THEN FUK OFF!!!!!!!!!!
YES I AM THE PROBLEM, AND YOU ARE HIGH AND MIGHTY. PLEASE. I GUESS I SHOULD JUST SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD???? THAT WOULD BE BETTER RIGHT? THAN GETTING ON HERE AND TRY TO FIND THEM A HOME?
so sorry for being part of the problem..just wanted to see if i could spread some joy by giving someone a puppy.:)
dog lover

Lexington, KY

#20 Aug 11, 2010
I try the email didnt work hal can i get in touch
krs

Lexington, KY

#21 Aug 11, 2010
State Police wrote:
Puppies, Maybe you should know that KRS 258.255 states "Every female dog in heat shall be confined in a building or secure enclosure in such a manner that the female dog cannot come in contact with a male dog except for a planned breeding" If you are giving them away, sounds like they weren't planned That is the law and i wish animal control would grow some nuts and start enforcing it. just think of the money the county could make. maybe it will be awhile before anyone advertises free puppies again
Okay, even though that is the law, shouldn't the owner of the dog that impregnated the female also be held liable as well????

I agree with spaying and neutering!!! but at least the poster didn't just knock them in the head and is trying to do the right thing!!! I wasn't even aware that my female was in heat when I put her outside for evening pee break! I came in the house to check on my children and when we arrived outside 5 minutes later, oops, we had "locked up" dogs and now I have puppies that I am also looking for adoptive families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Managers at Lee's sleeping with every girl there? 2 hr Bigdaddy_x279 10
Reece Hanlon 7 hr Marriedman 1
Do black guys?? 7 hr watching 7
Jessica Wallace Murder Case 7 hr watching 2
County Judge Election 7 hr watching 9
Mchs football 7 hr watching 8
Chuck, Ken and Harriett Monin 7 hr watching 4

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance