First Prev
of 5
Next Last
not that stuped

Elizabethtown, KY

#82 Dec 4, 2011
did anyone c tonites show......answer one question how many times do u catck a mud turtle an there that clean ...there not ,,,,they have so much moss on them .n it takes weeks for them to end up up that clean......n by the way boyld what r u thinkin
Stupid

Campbellsville, KY

#83 Dec 4, 2011
Sleepless in Kentucky wrote:
<quoted text>
He may be an idiot, but he is going to be one rich and famous idiot some glorious day.
Hmm..him getting rich and you're not..makes him not such an idiot huh?
Good luck Turle Man!! Make those millions!!
I know people in Marion County who think they are it, they are so proper and yet their mom and dad are helping them keep their nice home so they can or think they are prestigious. They are the same ones who talk about everyone but can't keep friends because of their betrayal. Don't anyone make fun of turleman, he will be richer than some of the wannna bees in this county. And, ride around KY and see some of the towns that are trashed because of the garbage outside around the homes. That's embarrassing to me and it hurts the value of homes of the people who keep their homes looking good. Let's focus on what could really change the image of Kentucky, rather than picking on a good moral man who doesn't pretend to be anybody other than who he is, a good peron who has been persistent. And, it looks like some of the big show people are patronizing him .Whether it's for the right reason or not, Turtuleman won't have to depend on anyone to keep him up and neither will he desire to have prestige or false prestige.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#84 Dec 5, 2011
He is doing a great service. Plus, the animals are relocated unharmed! I hope he becomes both rich and famous.

“Here I Am!!!”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#85 Dec 6, 2011
The Turtle Man Rocks. Granted he may not meet everyones approval but he is who he is and God bless him for it.
-Countrygirl-

Campbellsville, KY

#86 Jan 7, 2012
LVHRCKS wrote:
I heard a song on 100.9 and wanted to find it. It was a rap that was about the Turtleman. Anyone have any idea how I can find this song????
seriously

Elizabethtown, KY

#87 Jan 8, 2012
All animal planet is doing is making what America thinks of kentucky even more backwoods and trash. From what I have heard that he isn't allowed to change anything about himself. I personally know how things like medical care is so difficult, why would a show about Kentucky wildlife give a poo about whether he fixes his teeth or not? I would take that as an insult! His medical conditions and health should have nothing to do with turtles, they makes sure he looks as ky trash as they can get him therefore showing the US everyone else in the state are that backwoods as always thought. Why can't they focus on our beautiful state and the fact that we enjoy not living in a concrete jungle?

Since: Jan 12

Campbellsville, KY

#88 Jan 8, 2012
seriously wrote:
All animal planet is doing is making what America thinks of kentucky even more backwoods and trash. From what I have heard that he isn't allowed to change anything about himself. I personally know how things like medical care is so difficult, why would a show about Kentucky wildlife give a poo about whether he fixes his teeth or not? I would take that as an insult! His medical conditions and health should have nothing to do with turtles, they makes sure he looks as ky trash as they can get him therefore showing the US everyone else in the state are that backwoods as always thought. Why can't they focus on our beautiful state and the fact that we enjoy not living in a concrete jungle?
I agree. He is a really nice guy. Im glad i got to meet nd hang out with him, but i dont believe he wants to get his teeth fixed.
Britatani

Willowbrook, IL

#89 May 1, 2012
I am wanting to get in touch with the turtle man my two boys would LOVE to meet him anybody know how to go about doing it ?
Britatani

Willowbrook, IL

#90 May 1, 2012
If you do could you send me an e-mail ? [email protected] thanks
DIY

Campbellsville, KY

#91 May 3, 2012
Britatani wrote:
If you do could you send me an e-mail ? [email protected] thanks
Call him. He lives in Lebanon on Helm School House Rd. and is in the phone book under Ernie Brown Jr.
luna

Columbia Station, OH

#92 Aug 27, 2012
That's bullshit if it was not for the mexican Wouldn't. Be no vegetables. Woule u been in 100 degree weather. Pich tamatis for 7 buck a hour nooo soo stop being racist that you and got bless with love lupita

Since: Aug 12

Rome, GA

#93 Aug 31, 2012
Can anybody tell me if Ernie has any appearances scheduled. My son and daughter would love to meet him. We're in GA so it would be a drive but anything for the kids.
Jodi

Campbellsville, KY

#94 Aug 31, 2012
Turtleman will be at the Marion County Country Ham Days,in Lebanon, Ky. Sept. 28-30. Marion County Country Ham Days is a production of the Marion County Chamber of Commerce. For more information, they have a web site yada yada yada hamdays.com
friend

Park City, KY

#95 Aug 31, 2012
i heard he is at the white house ,they want him to get rid of all the coons.
yep

Campbellsville, KY

#96 Sep 30, 2012
livweacton
fools

Indianapolis, IN

#100 Sep 4, 2014
<quoted text>
He may be an idiot, but he is going to be one rich and famous idiot some glorious day.
No honey. It is his idiocy that makes him an idiot. Understand that?
really

Owensboro, KY

#101 Sep 5, 2014
I want to meet him so bad !! We love you turtle msn!!!!!
well

Modena, Italy

#102 Feb 8, 2015
<quoted text>
he is getting rich because all of you are dumn fucktards... and no I am not jealous I am far richer than he'll ever be... the only difference is that I yet rich through my job, while he is because of you idiots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathy Coyle 4 hr saint ann 5
Carol Cox 4 hr saint ann 8
Brookhaven maintenance workers 6 hr truth 11
Guys cheating on wives 10 hr player 18
Trailer 15 Brookhaven 19 hr For real 10
Trailer 15 19 hr For real 2
Unruly kids 19 hr HUN 12

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance