THD

Atlanta, GA

#62 Dec 1, 2011
Since when is Lebanon or Marion County back woods of Kentucky.
Turtle Man Fan

Elizabethtown, KY

#63 Dec 1, 2011
Long live the Turtle Man!!! YEE YEE YEE!!!!
know

Cecilia, KY

#64 Dec 1, 2011
THD wrote:
Exactly we aren't. It is embarrassing.
loe

Elizabethtown, KY

#65 Dec 1, 2011
Love him! I think its great!
Lebanon folk

Elizabethtown, KY

#66 Dec 1, 2011
I love it and so do the kids! I hope he does another series after this one is done
know

Cecilia, KY

#67 Dec 2, 2011
U must be redne??
listen up

Elizabethtown, KY

#68 Dec 2, 2011
how can you be made stuid if no one knows who you are....a nobody!
huh

Shepherdsville, KY

#69 Dec 2, 2011
well wrote:
turtleman ahhahahahahahahaha idiotman he is the dumbest hillbilly i know!!!!!!!!!!
That's not saying much for you..
huh

Shepherdsville, KY

#70 Dec 2, 2011
LMFAO, he's making you look bad fisherman jinkins and know?!? Try learning simple English and spelling and that may make you appear a little smarter than you really are. People like you are what makes Lebanon look bad.
huh

Shepherdsville, KY

#71 Dec 2, 2011
lsc wrote:
I\d heard he was a dead bet dad he doesnt have anything to with his two daugthers he doesnt even pay child support if he making all kinds money how come he cant take care of his kids his oldest daugthers has sugar really bad she takes three or four shots a days i think he needs too take care kids than worry about turles sound like he got a sick little girl that he need love and care for i dont understand how parents turn there back on they childens they wasnt ask to be born so if he so famous than he need take care if kids so ask the kids mother if he take care of his kids
So you would rather him give up his job/show and make no money? How's that going to help with his kids?
just me

Buffalo, TX

#72 Dec 2, 2011
THD wrote:
Since it began!!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#73 Dec 2, 2011
Lebanon is what you make of it. I am a transplant from up North, and have been living here for quite a few years now. I really enjoy Turtleman's antics, and it is a brief reprieve from all the negative (and frightening) things that are going on in the world today. I know that there is a dark underside to this small town, but if you don't deliberately seek it out, you will find a great little community.Turtleman is being smart, and probably laughing all the way to the bank. This town is really no different than any other small town in the country. Appreciate all the good things this community has to offer. There is diversity among the residents. Most people who I have met have been caring and helpful. I've got the greatest neighbors. People are more laid back than up North. The country scenery is beautiful. Folks, be thankful for what you have. Being country is a whole lot better than big city sophistication.
GET A LIFE

Winchester, KY

#74 Dec 2, 2011
Love the turtleman!!
know

Cecilia, KY

#75 Dec 2, 2011
Oglala wrote:
Lebanon is what you make of it. I am a transplant from up North, and have been living here for quite a few years now. I really enjoy Turtleman's antics, and it is a brief reprieve from all the negative (and frightening) things that are going on in the world today. I know that there is a dark underside to this small town, but if you don't deliberately seek it out, you will find a great little community.Turtleman is being smart, and probably laughing all the way to the bank. This town is really no different than any other small town in the country. Appreciate all the good things this community has to offer. There is diversity among the residents. Most people who I have met have been caring and helpful. I've got the greatest neighbors. People are more laid back than up North. The country scenery is beautiful. Folks, be thankful for what you have. Being country is a whole lot better than big city sophistication.
Not always. And like the northern population always think we are inbreed because we are from ky. I have been asked to u sleep with ur brother ur from ky right. That's what they do right
City Mouse

Hopkinsville, KY

#76 Dec 2, 2011
know wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly we aren't. It is embarrassing.
I don't know, been to MC regularly to visit family, and the folks down that way are definitely a different breed.
Lebanon Native

United States

#77 Dec 2, 2011
fisherman jinkins wrote:
hes makeing us lebanon people look bad
Turtleman is an awesome dad and trying to do more in life. He's not the one making U and the rest of Lebanon look stupid, it's all the damn drugs, dealers, crooked cops, crooked lawyers, etc. etc. Nuff said. YAYAYAY LIVE ACTION
Lebanon Native

United States

#78 Dec 2, 2011
Go TURTLEMAN !!
Rick

Winchester, KY

#79 Dec 3, 2011
yeyeye

Winchester, KY

#80 Dec 3, 2011
yeyyeyeye live action

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#81 Dec 4, 2011
know wrote:
<quoted text>
Not always. And like the northern population always think we are inbreed because we are from ky. I have been asked to u sleep with ur brother ur from ky right. That's what they do right
No, that is not what people typically think. You know, there are ignorant people in any part of the country and in all walks of life. Only an ignorant person would ask you such a question, and I would not even worry about it or waste my breath trying to explain. I came here because several friends and acquaintances relocated to this area and told me how beautiful Kentucky was and how friendly people were. Once you make a friend here,you have a friend for life. Be proud of who you are and where you come from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dissapointed and Shocked 1 hr Murderers 2
peaches & cream 2 hr Pink Princess 4
Are there any good men out there? 2 hr haley joe10 32
Brook Haven 2 hr Pink Princess 1
Destainy & Tyler 3 hr Pink Princess 1
Kayla!! 3 hr Bad bicth 4
Joe & Mary 3 hr Pink Princess 2

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance