amy cowherd or amy hafley

amy cowherd or amy hafley

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

help

Columbia, KY

#1 Jun 14, 2012
i am needing to know where this women lives because her and another man scammed me out of over two thousand dollars, and i am needing help to put these two behind bars, i am low incomed and i dont deserve to be done like this, i work for my money and then people like these turn around and hurt the good people. any information at all would help.
Just Curious

New Haven, KY

#2 Jun 17, 2012
Look on Facebook,maybe u can find out sumthing on there,look up both names....Sorry 2 hear bout ur loss,i hope u find her.....Wat is the guys name?
Her Sister

Leitchfield, KY

#3 Jun 20, 2012
I am Amy's sister and I am sure that that you are mistaking about HER scamming you out of money. It was probally her good for nothing exHusband. He is no longer around and it you need to speak to her, you can through me.
whitney

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2013
Just curious but amy scamming u out of ur money ...... prolly not. That's my mom and put her behing bars ... wow .. girll dnt play u know where we be at !
whitney

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2013
Her Sister wrote:
I am Amy's sister and I am sure that that you are mistaking about HER scamming you out of money. It was probally her good for nothing exHusband. He is no longer around and it you need to speak to her, you can through me.
I sincerly hope yu yu all are tyalking about a different amy .. and ex husband tf do not talk dwn on a dead man let alone my daddy . And obvisually this anit her sister because sahe dnt have one !
Shes a low life

Lexington, KY

#6 Dec 5, 2013
She is talking about another Amy Cowhrd hafley. She lives in Lebanon, some where on woodlawn in the new apartments with a bunch of crack heads.
haha

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 9, 2013
Blossom lane lot 11 or 15 little champagne color car....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dissapointed and Shocked 1 hr Murderers 2
peaches & cream 2 hr Pink Princess 4
Are there any good men out there? 2 hr haley joe10 32
Brook Haven 2 hr Pink Princess 1
Destainy & Tyler 3 hr Pink Princess 1
Kayla!! 3 hr Bad bicth 4
Joe & Mary 3 hr Pink Princess 2

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance