Pot Bust in Loretto
The Man

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 2, 2013
who's the dumb ass that got caught growing pot in Loretto ? hope justice is given to those who grow that shit and have it around kids !
drug dealers

Cub Run, KY

#2 Sep 2, 2013
The owners of cozy has been growing and selling drugs for years.How do they keep getting buy with it! And what about the same scum been selling cocaine out of cozy! If you are a no good RAT you can get by with it!
professor

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2013
drug dealers wrote:
The owners of cozy has been growing and selling drugs for years.How do they keep getting buy with it! And what about the same scum been selling cocaine out of cozy! If you are a no good RAT you can get by with it!
Or just move to Colorado Washington California were our president has said he will not enforce the laws against marijuana production
check it out

Trinity, TX

#4 Sep 2, 2013
professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Or just move to Colorado Washington California were our president has said he will not enforce the laws against marijuana production
He didn't say anything about not enforcing the law about production. It's about personal use. Five plants is a lot different than 505 plants.
Why you care

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 23, 2013
Is it yours did you go to jail y does it matter yours is yours his is his therefore his is not yours so it should be none of your concern that's the problem with everywhere around here can't nobody mind there own business

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious about US Chita 5 hr stinkypoopoo 5
Josh wise 9 hr High maintenance 12
Welfare abusers 19 hr I know 5
Do black guys?? 20 hr OMG 6
Mean kids at ten Wed Uknow 17
Kayla Ruley Wed Top 4
Kayla Burton Tue Big D 6

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance