Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2012
lmao wrote:
D-Rock must stand for dumb as a Rock.
Do you mean D-Rock or D-Block??
lol

Ardsley, NY

#3 Oct 18, 2012
It might be D-Rock on D-Block With Big Bubba.
blam

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Didn't his daddy murder than boy over at tartar cause of him?
lol

Ardsley, NY

#5 Oct 18, 2012
I have heard lots of stories and a lot of folks think he was there to.
i heard

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Oct 20, 2012
I heard that Dereck and the Rigdons are now on the outs since the other day after court.
John Holmes

United States

#7 Oct 20, 2012
i heard wrote:
I heard that Dereck and the Rigdons are now on the outs since the other day after court.
Perhaps so. He did have Bobby Rigdon listed as a "brother" on his Facebook page but that has changed in the last day or two.
doughless

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2012
John Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps so. He did have Bobby Rigdon listed as a "brother" on his Facebook page but that has changed in the last day or two.
What you doing? Stalking?
Well

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Oct 20, 2012
John Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's Facebook-official, it MUST be true! How wonderful that David is being granted Internet privileges at the Casey County Detention Center! Eejit.
i heard

Greensburg, KY

#10 Oct 20, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's Facebook-official, it MUST be true! How wonderful that David is being granted Internet privileges at the Casey County Detention Center! Eejit.
Derek not David
brothers

Greenbrier, AR

#11 Oct 20, 2012
hate to tell ya but the rigdons and salyers go way back and they are tighter now than ever so dont believe what ya hear believe what ya see in person ksp painted a pretty story in court made out of fairy tales they left out important facts to try and frame innocent men. bj burton and brooks are ky famous for telling lies to get arrest warrants butt they made a slip up this time. watch for up coming facts
i heard wrote:
Crazy ness

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Oct 20, 2012
I dont see how they made a slip up when David salyers said he drove the killer to kill a man and then burned the truck.
blah

Clarkson, KY

#14 Oct 21, 2012
Have you heard this from David's mouth or read this in his own writing? No, you haven't so I don't think I would believe everything the media reports.
hhhh

Lexington, KY

#15 Oct 21, 2012
99.9% of the time its right
lmao

Nerinx, KY

#16 Oct 22, 2012
If you say so!
DBLOCCK

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Oct 23, 2012
HI

New Haven, KY

#18 Oct 23, 2012
Mind your own PEOPLE!!!!!
D-rock IHMC

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jan 2, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
U
u dumbass people, lol, yea by tha way they got it made over there... RITE!!!! u ever spent a nite in a cell u would know that this is bull shit..
D-rock IHMC

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jan 2, 2013
u dumbass people, yea check my face book page an c that i deleted bobby an that my DAD david has internet privileges.... rite, dnt think so stupid ass.. i know they dont so guess ur piggy buddies hacked there shit.. AND BY THA WAY I LOVE THE RIGDONS FAMILY LIKE MY OWN..!!! U people that have nothing better todo than get on here an hide behind the sreen an talk shit, ARE COWARDS...!!!! The truth will come out in TRIAL..
precious

Winchester, KY

#21 Jan 2, 2013
D-rock IHMC wrote:
u dumbass people, yea check my face book page an c that i deleted bobby an that my DAD david has internet privileges.... rite, dnt think so stupid ass.. i know they dont so guess ur piggy buddies hacked there shit.. AND BY THA WAY I LOVE THE RIGDONS FAMILY LIKE MY OWN..!!! U people that have nothing better todo than get on here an hide behind the sreen an talk shit, ARE COWARDS...!!!! The truth will come out in TRIAL..
Set em straight D-Rock!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
third shift at TG (Apr '15) 12 hr Mad dog 16
Lebanon 12 hr why 4
Justina Tungate &family Sun Wtf 5
New City Hall Sun swimmer 14
County attonery Aug 21 duhhhhhh 18
lorrie lanham Aug 21 Dangerous Bear 6
Ricky Wiser Aug 20 For real 6

Lebanon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance