Does Any One Know Tammy Rhodes now Ba...

Does Any One Know Tammy Rhodes now Baugh???? (dangerfield was her madien name)

Posted in the Lebanon Junction Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wanting Something

Olive Hill, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2009
I have not seen tammy in a while, i used to live in LJ about 10 years ago i was in LJ about to years back and ran into some family of hers. I was just wandering how she was doing? I always thought she was very sexy, I was always jealous of any man that she was with.. I am married to my wife now for 8 years.. and we have 3 kids. i am happy but she was always a real good friend of mine? I was just checking on her and how she was doing and if she was happy ??

Since: Feb 09

Olive Hill, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2009
Yep I know her, What can you really say about TAMMY!!! if I was to start it would be a book....
all I know is she still lives there in LJ thank god that i dont so that i do not have to look at her ugly ass any more... I know that she has to kids and she is not with Rick any more but hell i am so gald for rick i hope to hell that he was always on top cause DAMN!!! I am sorry that the truth does hurt....

Since: Feb 09

Olive Hill, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2009
P.S. I now live in Shepherdsville
lol

Louisville, KY

#4 Apr 30, 2009
yea Doral u really got away didnt you, keep porkin the fatty!
TBAUGH

New Albany, IN

#5 Jun 11, 2009
Yes I still live in LJ am happily married and have 2 kids and 2 great step-kids. I do not know any of you but you can say what you want about. I am a very happy woman with a great husband and I have Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior so anyones opinion of me does not matter!!!
snoop

AOL

#6 Oct 13, 2009
you have the lord my ass, you can think that you got some people fooled but they are some that know what you have done. you are not so sweet and innocence like you want some to believe. And from what I see you need to lose some weight,I mean DAMN!!!!!!!!
hpp

AOL

#7 Oct 13, 2009
i hear you there
Tammy

Sellersburg, IN

#8 Oct 30, 2009
Again, Your words do not hurt me!! I know I am not innocent but I DO have the Lord in my life and I have asked for forgiveness! I don't know how you are posting because of course you are to scared to give your real name but I can say that I have never done anything really bad. I am not a theif or drug dealer or criminal of any kind. I am a happily married woman. As far as my weight goes I don't see how that is anyone's business but my own. My husband loves me just the way I am and that is the only thing that matters to me!!
Jessica

Shreveport, LA

#9 Nov 4, 2009
i know tammy & she's not a bad person. so get over it. some people just seem to be jealous.
baw

Hawesville, KY

#10 Nov 25, 2009
you wish
baw

Hawesville, KY

#11 Nov 26, 2009
you don't know her that well, cause she is a real bitch. She has lied about a lot of things and about people.
Tammy

Sellersburg, IN

#12 Nov 30, 2009
If I have lied so much and about so many people then please tell me what they are. I am sure that is you Kym and you are just jealous of the great life that I have. You thought you had something special and it turns it that neither one of you will ever be happy and you are jealous because you know that Rick would come back to me in a heart beat if I wanted him.. But I do NOT want him back. I love Jamie and we are happy together. Thanks Jess I think you are a very kind girl and I hope you keep your head up and things work out for you.
baw

Hawesville, KY

#13 Dec 2, 2009
Sorry to bust your bubble but I'm not Kym. I do know her and Rick and I can tell you that he would never leave her for you!!!! If you remember he left you for her!!! Why in the hell would she be jealous of you, look at you. And for your information they are happy. It looks like to me that you are jealous cause you are the one that is on here not her. So go blame your crap on someone else.
Kym

Salt Lake City, UT

#14 Dec 2, 2009
he would leave me for her infact he has.
Tammy

Sellersburg, IN

#15 Dec 2, 2009
If you are not Kym than who are you?? Are you to scared to say your real name? I am not in the least jealous of either one of them. If she is not jealous of me than please tell my why after almost 10 years she has to call me and harrass me. I do not call her and have no reason to. If I didn't have kids with Rick I would never speak to him again either but I have to because of the kids. If they are so happy then why is it that the kids including Kym's tell me that all they do is fight and that is why Hunter wants to leave?
baw

Hawesville, KY

#16 Dec 2, 2009
Again I'll say, why do you have to blame someone for your crap. You have proof that she calls you NO!!! You just blame her cause you know that she don't like you and you don't like her. And if you have Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior as you claim to you wouldn't be on here running your mouth. If you don't want to be talked about don't reply, it would stop.Also why would you put a kids name on here, she hasn't done anything to you has she? No one has said your kids name, have they? Shes a kid STUPID!!!!!Oh FYI no one is leaving and I know that her kids didn't say that. So you should get your facts straight before running your mouth cause I'm pretty sure that it can get you into serious trouble. Hey your some mother & woman aren't you.
Tammy

Sellersburg, IN

#17 Dec 4, 2009
You are the one who needs to get your facts staight but I am tired of defending myself. I know what kind of women, wife and mother that I am and so do the people who matter to me. I refuse to have a battle of wits any longer with an unarmed person so you can say what you want to about me because I am done!!
baw

Hawesville, KY

#18 Jan 13, 2010
See when you keep your fat mouth shut, no one talks about you!!!!!!!!!!
Kymberly

AOL

#19 Aug 6, 2010
You know Bitch I don't have to hide my name. This is me. And for someone to claim that they have the Lord and Savior why in the HELL are you even on this stupid sight running your fat mouth. It looks like to me you don't have your facts straight. So you might want to keep your fuckin mouth shut. And as for Rick coming back to you in a heart beat as you say, dream on cause it will never happen. Why do you think he left you in the first place cause he didn't want your ass. You keep on talking about my kids and there will be a problem!!!!!!!!!! I know my son or daughter didn't tell you shit so don't EVER mention my kids name again.
Kymberly

AOL

#20 Aug 6, 2010
OH one more thing, the only reason why I replied to this stupid shit is cause my daughter wanted me to, so don't never put her name on here again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cyber Bullying 1 hr Tim Hinson 61
Hardin Memorial Hospital (Jul '12) 1 hr hmh 104
Spartan how are you? 1 hr Joe Rogers 4
Bourbon Barrel Tavern 2 hr Proud 3
A real Shepherdsville "Tis Was The Night before... 3 hr suckthis 4
Serena and Tina what do you know about these 2 ... 5 hr tipper 53
I like cats that walk. 6 hr Boot Puss 1

Lebanon Junction Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance