Next Last
old school

Mount Washington, KY

#1 Jul 3, 2011
does anybody know seaira stivers hodge?
old school

Mount Washington, KY

#3 Jul 3, 2011
well i wanted to know if she was the one that was at a meth house and got ran off by the cookers so she thought i will get even and took a rock and though it into a window of the house and then called police and told them they got her sudafed and then made her leave ewhat a dumb bitch got her a meth charge aswell as the people in the house is this what we would call a dry snitch or just a plain ol rat
new school

Mount Washington, KY

#4 Jul 3, 2011
yes that is the stupid hoe,yeah she went to peewee and aprently that was elementry for her cause she is already back to the same stupid shit,you know i just over heard her dogging her own family a few weeks ago but see they dont claim her because of her lies,her snitching and her insest it is pretty desturbing she sure has some issues i think someone should put the dumb whore in her place,hell if i see her again it will be me putting her in her place!some people never learn i think its time for some school of hard knocks!!!It sure is sad to see meth causes so many problems for the weak,that girl is mental she beats on her boyfriend,steals from her parents,and disrespects everyone around her!i think old school and new school needs to get together and teach her a lesson!
old school

Mount Washington, KY

#5 Jul 3, 2011
she sounds like meth has controlled her life maybe a lesson would be good but can you really fix stupid no she dont want to be fixed she wants to steal her daddys chainsaw boyfreinds van just to get a fix and hang out at the baymont in brooks
spartan

Goshen, KY

#7 Jul 4, 2011
old school wrote:
well i wanted to know if she was the one that was at a meth house and got ran off by the cookers so she thought i will get even and took a rock and though it into a window of the house and then called police and told them they got her sudafed and then made her leave ewhat a dumb bitch got her a meth charge aswell as the people in the house is this what we would call a dry snitch or just a plain ol rat
These guys suspected perhaps that they could rob this girl,send her on her way,and expect everything to be fine??? Sounds like they only recieved a small portion of what they had coming if you ask me.Guys that play ball like that definitely doesn't deserve to be snitched on.They deserve to be strung up and...
xyz

Louisville, KY

#9 Aug 27, 2011
spun out meth head!!!!!!!
FREE

Louisville, KY

#10 Oct 10, 2011
not ALL meth heads are BAD NEWS!!
some of them have jus had a fuccd up life and thats all they have known.. n its hard for people to change that has been doin it since they was lyk 12 n is 23 now.. u cant jus quit when u feel like it... yes, people everday over come it, but some are harder than others, and you all shouldnt trash talk people... yes their is a DIFF. between a FUCCN SNITCH and a person who has had a BAD LIFE BECUZ OF THEIR PARENTS! i hate SNITCHS!!! i no people gettn busted everyday gettin busted for cooking meth bcuz of snitchs.. but not all METH HEADS ARE BAD!!!
hwy 4

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2011
you for real you think there is good meth heads come on get your head outta your azzzzz and get a life all people on meth put em on a ship big ship and send em out to sea

Since: May 07

United States

#12 Oct 11, 2011
The person you're dealing with is no longer the same person they were before meth. Meth destroys the original person and what you have left is a heartless, mindless robot who has only one mission.....getting more meth. SAD.
FREE

Shepherdsville, KY

#13 Oct 11, 2011
yes i do believe there is good meth heads, they are just lost and need somebody to be there for them.. WHY are you judgeing them??? before you judge ANYBODY u need to make sure ur FRONT PORCH IS CLEANED OFF 1ST!!!! i no alot of people on meth n some change n others dont no any other life then beein on meth....
spartan

Louisville, KY

#14 Oct 11, 2011
FREE wrote:
not ALL meth heads are BAD NEWS!!
some of them have jus had a fuccd up life and thats all they have known.. n its hard for people to change that has been doin it since they was lyk 12 n is 23 now.. u cant jus quit when u feel like it... yes, people everday over come it, but some are harder than others, and you all shouldnt trash talk people... yes their is a DIFF. between a FUCCN SNITCH and a person who has had a BAD LIFE BECUZ OF THEIR PARENTS! i hate SNITCHS!!! i no people gettn busted everyday gettin busted for cooking meth bcuz of snitchs.. but not all METH HEADS ARE BAD!!!
Amen partner.You have said what many want to,but don't know how.And I don't believe that words exist that can articulate any better the difference between a dopehead who is struggling with hard times,,,and a dopehead that is willing to sacrifice entire families so he can continue to get high.I do have respect for the policemen who wheel up on the scene when I'm screwing up though.I know where they stand on an issue before they even get out of their car.The friends who stop by your home,pat your kid on the head,drink your beer, and pray that you make an incriminating statement in order to wiggle loose from their own foolishness,are deserving of no-ones praise.They are only professional predators that get one drughead off the street at the expense of keeping another one on.And people wonder why Greenwell done away with the task force.The fact is that kind of dealing with druggies only ensures that the druggies who are peaceful and quiet in society are the ones that are being kept off the street,while the troubled ones who find themselves deep enough in the felony zone to have need of such a deal will still be out there stealing your lawnmower so he can sell it for scrap tomorrow.So one more time.And people wonder why Greenwell done away with the task force.
FREE

Louisville, KY

#15 Oct 11, 2011
hwy 4 wrote:
you for real you think there is good meth heads come on get your head outta your azzzzz and get a life all people on meth put em on a ship big ship and send em out to sea
THATS WHY YUR DAD WENT TO JAIL FOR IT TOO.. U HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK BOUT METH HEADS!!
hwy 4

United States

#16 Oct 11, 2011
come on get real if your on meth do us all a favor go jump off a bridge your useless just steal for your next deal
FREE

Louisville, KY

#17 Oct 11, 2011
nobody is on meth on here besides yu and yur dad!! get a life n get the hell off here.. u got to much time on ur hands... is that bcuz ur always hittn the pipe n u cant sleep?
hwy 4

United States

#18 Oct 12, 2011
say no to meth or say yes to jail

Since: Apr 12

United States

#19 Apr 25, 2012
meth should be made legal just like all drugs should be let chemists that know what they are doing make the crap to keep the ones that just google how its done from blowing up themselves or others but the government should never be aloud to tell people what they can or can not do to their own bodies if cigarette alchol and caffine can all be bought legal other drugs should be the same way
first hand

Florence, KY

#20 May 2, 2012
Meth SHOULD NOT be legal. It has ruined my relatives lives. Three cousins have been inn jail, one has a lung diasese from it, another has kidney cancer that was proven to have been caused by it. One was working at a job making $25.00 an hr. and got fired because of consistant tardy. Now he is working at a job at $8.00 an hr. It is a BAD habit.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#21 May 12, 2012
theassho wrote:
meth should be made legal just like all drugs should be let chemists that know what they are doing make the crap to keep the ones that just google how its done from blowing up themselves or others but the government should never be aloud to tell people what they can or can not do to their own bodies if cigarette alchol and caffine can all be bought legal other drugs should be the same way
Ya know,it really puzzles me.I put forth a consistent effort at remaining fair,open minded,and somewhat passive most of the time,yet,,,no one seems to view things from my perspective.You support gay marriage and the legalizing of meth.The puzzling aspect of it is that I can clearly see you as the mayor of this town with thinking like that.Change is coming,,,I suppose.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#22 May 12, 2012
theassho wrote:
Sorry.Confused your views on gay marriage with southernalien's.I actually commend you for that.Not sure I want to live in a society where people that are geetered on meth don't feel the need to hide it though.

Since: Apr 12

United States

#23 May 13, 2012
if meth and other such drugs where made legal people that dont do meth now are not gonna all the sudden become methheads it will still be the same people using only it would be a cleaner product that criminals wil lnot be making a profit from let the people choose what to put into their bodies instead of wasting jail space and tax money on them and as far as the gay issue goes god was very clear on how he feels about it i share the same belifes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know mindy 7 min bbcomeback 7
bb 24 min bbcomeback 3
Attorney Amanda Spalding 25 min dukecobra 2
meijer store (Oct '10) 34 min Peaky Blinder 112
new lj cops 7 hr Louisville 9
William finn "willy" 9 hr sad but true 4
Eric Wed the truth 6

Lebanon Junction Jobs

Lebanon Junction People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE