wondering

Harrods Creek, KY

#2 Mar 19, 2010
wondering about you
emandme

Duffield, VA

#5 Apr 9, 2010
BRANDON PARRISH
told on Euing, Finnley, and everybody that he could to get out of Stolen Check Charges!
hear ye

Bradfordsville, KY

#6 Apr 12, 2010
I hear task force will give reward if you have a REAL list and know how it got out
Pamela Hodge

Harrods Creek, KY

#7 Apr 18, 2010
i have not got one of my own but i have seen the real one.the names that i have seen on there were really snitches so to whoever got this listi send a shout out
let me no

Lexington, KY

#8 May 6, 2010
how can i find this list on the internet.I have looked everywhere. i have heard that you can print them off somewhere i was set up in 2008 i wanna no who got me can u tell me where to find one????
Snatch

Detroit, MI

#9 May 20, 2010
If you ignorant, illiterate, inbred, derelicts wouldn't go out and break the laws, you wouldn't have to worry about who snitched! It would do most of you some good to go back to school, so you can learn to spell. Yoo no watt I meen?

Get a clue morons!
Pam

Fort Thomas, KY

#11 Jun 9, 2010
Snatch wrote:
If you ignorant, illiterate, inbred, derelicts wouldn't go out and break the laws, you wouldn't have to worry about who snitched! It would do most of you some good to go back to school, so you can learn to spell. Yoo no watt I meen?
Get a clue morons!
I am currently enrolled in college full time.I am working on my masters degree,Thank you
BRANDON PARRISH

Amarillo, TX

#12 Jul 8, 2010
THAT IS NUTS BRANDON PARRISH SPENT 22 DAYS IN JAIL FOR COLD CHECKS. DOESN't seem to me that what youre saying is true. hes a straght up guy!!!!
o wow

New Albany, IN

#13 Jul 14, 2010
don't break the law and have to find out who'd snitch on you. snitches are helpful! it wouldn't be there fault you were caught or told on..you should keep your nose clean and not have to worry about who is or isn't. grow up.
SHELLY

New Albany, IN

#14 Sep 17, 2010
I WAS BUSTED BACK IN 2000 I SEEN THE SNITCH LIST NUMBER7 ON THE LIST PHILLIP JACKSON FROM SHEPERD GOT OUR CREW HE WAS PULLED OVER AND HAD A WARRENT FOR HIM INSTEAD HE TOLD IT ALL HE SHOULD HAVE LIVED AT THE WELLA TELLA CAMP IVE SERVED MY 12YRS NOW I WOULD LIKE TO MEET THIS RATT
who knows

Ft Mitchell, KY

#15 Sep 17, 2010
rat who is a rat the one that,s does all the talking to keep them out of trouble. ha you fools don,t you realize that i hate when they on people . only god know,s who the rat is.so you need to go to church and learn to read a bible and see who and why god punished the rat,s and liar,s
MINDUROWN

Lexington, KY

#16 Sep 20, 2010
IF EVERYONE WOULD LEARN TO MIND THEIR OWN BUISNESS ,WE WOULD ALL BE BETTER OFF,AND TO 'O WOW' I AM MORE THAN SURE THERE IS SOMETHING IN YOUR LIFE YOU WOULD HATE TO GET OUT,,WE ALL LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SO YOU SHOULD NOT THROW STONES,,,AND BE CAREFUL WHO'S BONES YOU RATTLE IT COULD ALWAYS COME BACK TOO HAUNT YOU BOOOO.
MINDUROWN

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 20, 2010
To 'Snatch' your not from here are you,,,you really do not know what you are talkin about ,,apperatly,,Your one of them snobs that has invaded are county,and are completly "taboo" to Bullitt County Ways [advice]'hypotheticaly' u r not from here 'homeboy' have no roots here so keep ur opinion 2 ur self,,,
taybaby502

Louisville, KY

#18 Nov 24, 2010
I recently had some one texted and call me for 2weeks trying to sell OXYS. I should of known somethin was up when he only wanted 50 apeice. How ever I met him on Brooks exit, got in his car and copped 3 of em. AS SOON as I opened his car door to exit I was swarmed by under covers who demanded I give them the pills and proceeded to repeat everything I said in the snitches car. I watched as the cops went to his car, reached in and got my money and then allowed him to drive off and I was taken to Bullit county jail. After 6days I posted bail and now have court until December.
He is a whilte guy named Nate. He drives a gold lexus and lives in Hillview area and since he turned snitch I believe he works at UPS instead of selling dope.
taybaby502

Louisville, KY

#19 Nov 24, 2010
And as far as Im concerned, if you are goin to do a crime then do your time. Dont turn snitch and ruin other peoples lives because your too soft or scared you goin be bubbas sell mate in prison. I know that when Im breakin the law I run the risk of getting locked up and I have 3x in 5yrs. But dont act all hard, hustlin, slangin dope and when you get knocked take down every body who you dealt with. Man up and do your time or stay out the grind.
Who cares

Dunedin, FL

#20 Dec 7, 2010
I'm not sure why it is considered a bad thing to turn in somebody who is breaking the law? I report drug dealers and theives all the time, does that make me a snitch or a good citizen?
I am proud to be a snitch if that is the case
Intellectual

Louisville, KY

#21 Dec 9, 2010
Thieves deserve to be turned in, but not drug dealers. Dealing drugs does not hurt anyone anymore than selling cigarettes or energy drinks or booze. When a government has corrupt laws, it is up to the citizens to break those laws. There are no laws more corrupt than drug laws. If they would just legalize ALL drugs, people wouldn't be forced to deal with the black market to get their fix and it would solve nearly ALL crime. The cost of drugs would go down so people could easily afford them like a pack of cigarettes. There wouldn't be massive profits reaped from drug users going into the hands of drug cartels and real criminals. The only reason drugs are not legal as is is because the government can't regulate, control and tax the illegal drugs. People who visit drug dealers CHOOSE to do so. Its not like drug dealers force the shit down people's throats or up their noses or in their lungs: people COME TO THEM because they realize something that most idiots like Who Cares doesn't realize: the only real harm in doing drugs is the harm caused by the idiots who DON'T do drugs.
value

Saranac Lake, NY

#22 Dec 9, 2010
Robert Watkins Jr. is a snitch. he sells pills at that too
yep

United States

#23 Dec 16, 2010
let me no wrote:
how can i find this list on the internet.I have looked everywhere. i have heard that you can print them off somewhere i was set up in 2008 i wanna no who got me can u tell me where to find one????
check out shepherdsville forum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tatu in Towne Mall.. (Mar '13) 10 min Curious 20
Metalsa boyd 57 min Angry 10
Hardin County Industrial Foundation 3 hr Judge Jewdy 20
Bully county, bully syndrome! 4 hr rylermyler 5
News Publishers Printing to close Shepherdsville pla... 19 hr Shelby 9
new lj cops (Oct '14) Thu Terry 75
someone stole our old trailer loaded with junk. Aug 23 Tammy_12 1

Lebanon Junction Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance