BIGGEST PIECES OF SHIT IN LJ and BULL...

BIGGEST PIECES OF SHIT IN LJ and BULLITT CO JAIL

Posted in the Lebanon Junction Forum

pamela hodge

Fort Thomas, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2011
Justin Waters must have hung onto Argenbrights nuts too long the last time he was released.Because he has turned into a big piece of shit just like Jason.Jason gets hemmed up trys to get his buddies busted,and Justin cant wait for his buddies to leave home so he can go rob them
Shepherdsville Girl

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2011
Argenbright is doing his time for the crime and moving on,so why don't you?
wow

Eddyville, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2011
pam hodge gets around dont she i did her about7 years ago i was scared for a long time i had something that i dident want she told me about a month ago that antheny was gonna beat the crap out of the lj cops i havent herd any thing out that way if he did send the news up north end
Heather

Fairborn, OH

#4 Mar 12, 2011
Tell me more about Justin Waters!!! Has he been in jail recently?
kim

Shreveport, LA

#5 Mar 12, 2011
pam hodge is a dope head and a thief
2 cents worth

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2011
Anthony Hodge couldn't whip his way out of a wet paper bag. The only person he can whip is his poor ole girl friend.
Samantha

United States

#7 Apr 26, 2011
2 cents worth wrote:
Anthony Hodge couldn't whip his way out of a wet paper bag. The only person he can whip is his poor ole girl friend.
<-- You Obviously Dont Have A Damn Clue What Your Talkin About Bc Hodge Is A Damn Good Person ! Just Wait Till He Comes For You !
you wish u knew

United States

#8 May 28, 2011
Pam hodge is definitely on the list of top 3 pieces of shot in all of Bullitt co i mean how does the bitch sleep at night, she is disgusting, when I see her driving around I wanna shot her in her head she doesn't deserve to be among normal people she thinks she can beat everyones ass lmao but o could easily break her in two, it's funny how she thinks she's the shit she looks like that tales from the crypt guy you know the skeleton with skanky hair yep perfect example Pam you are a nasty white trash doped out inbred looking bitch who just needs to fall of the face of the earth your Yucky :-P

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#10 Dec 12, 2011
K...the druggies in bullit county are pretty bad, BUT....The absolute worse thing that ever came out of that county has got 2 be ... GABRIEL BRANDON MULLINS!!!!!!!!! He is the most pathetic, wife-beatin, child-abusin, low-life, alcoholic, drug-addict, piece of sh**, MAMA'S BOY I've ever heard of in my whole life! He can't keep a job...He spends all his money @ the liquor store & dealers house instead of properly providing for his children! He lets his mama,(his enabler) pay all his bills so they don't get in the way of his drug addictions...& his ugly fat ass trys 2 f**k evry girl he runs n2 even tho he just gets shut down evry time! No1 wants 2 f**k him w/his tiny penis & skanky smelling balls! Move the rolls aside & wash that lil thang!!!!!!! As a matter of fact...that whole Mullins family is a joke! Daddy, climb off the 15 year olds & go home 2 ur wife! David Mullins is a typical skeezy truck-driving pedifile w/children all over the U.S. & Tish is a super dumb-ass who backs these pathetic excuse 4 men no matter what they do b/c she's never learned 2 stand on her own 2 feet!!!!!!This whole family is a hot damn mess! God frowned upon Bullit County the days he created these fools!!!!!!!!!!
truth teller

United States

#11 Dec 12, 2011
Samantha wrote:
<quoted text>
<-- You Obviously Dont Have A Damn Clue What Your Talkin About Bc Hodge Is A Damn Good Person ! Just Wait Till He Comes For You !
that's why he shot some dudes in lj a couple weeks ago by the jamborie????

Since: Jan 12

Louisville, KY

#12 Feb 5, 2012
imabitch1983 wrote:
K...the druggies in bullit county are pretty bad, BUT....The absolute worse thing that ever came out of that county has got 2 be ... GABRIEL BRANDON MULLINS!!!!!!!!! He is the most pathetic, wife-beatin, child-abusin, low-life, alcoholic, drug-addict, piece of sh**, MAMA'S BOY I've ever heard of in my whole life! He can't keep a job...He spends all his money @ the liquor store & dealers house instead of properly providing for his children! He lets his mama,(his enabler) pay all his bills so they don't get in the way of his drug addictions...& his ugly fat ass trys 2 f**k evry girl he runs n2 even tho he just gets shut down evry time! No1 wants 2 f**k him w/his tiny penis & skanky smelling balls! Move the rolls aside & wash that lil thang!!!!!!! As a matter of fact...that whole Mullins family is a joke! Daddy, climb off the 15 year olds & go home 2 ur wife! David Mullins is a typical skeezy truck-driving pedifile w/children all over the U.S. & Tish is a super dumb-ass who backs these pathetic excuse 4 men no matter what they do b/c she's never learned 2 stand on her own 2 feet!!!!!!This whole family is a hot damn mess! God frowned upon Bullit County the days he created these fools!!!!!!!!!!

This cracks me up..I know who this is with all the !!!!... You crack me up, give em hell...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Health department grades 20 min Robbie 11
Trevor Ford and Rick McCubbin 1 hr Holly 62
Fischbach USA Inc - Interviewed - SLAVE WAGES O... 1 hr Earl Hebner 23
Jerry Williams in Elizabethtown / Cecilia 3 hr Citizen 4
What happened to our little town (May '17) Nov 14 Ms b 9
Lobos (Jun '16) Nov 14 kile 2
Lebanon Junction City Council (Jul '14) Nov 14 dave 75

Lebanon Junction Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance