Comments
1 - 20 of 47 Comments Last updated Apr 20, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
whoooo

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2013
Someone at risk of losing child constantly at bar drinking and bi...tching about it???
Haha

United States

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Probably her slut.ass lil sister Ashley ya know the one who party's 24/7 and is only worried about her next dock nevermind the fact that the state took her kid lets not get a job or do anything to help you get skylar back just keep hitting the bottle with all those minors disgrace waste of a human being five it two months and shell be pregnant with another kid she could careless about
well

United States

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Redvay should be more supportive of her sister. As if redvay would sit at home alone every night if her child was in that situation. I guess it would be better for Miller to mope around and fall into a deep depression cause that'd help her get her kid back faster? Going out does not affect the time frame in which you get your child back. Sitting at home doesn't speed it up. No one knows how they'd respond to the situation if it arose. If you can honestly say if your child was staying elsewhere and you were limited in visits that you wouldn't go out????
2010grad

Alton, IL

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Really, when are people gonna stop beating this horse to death. If you really give a shit why don't you ask Ashley how she is? See if she wants to hangout and do something that you view is more appropriate like knit? Judgy pieces of shit..
ashley

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Well to ur haha stupid ass what is it any of ur darn business what i do on my spare time? One u dont know me nor my son because u cant even spell his name right so keep talking behind ur screen cause ur a puss
Haha

United States

#6 Mar 9, 2013
I don't know what I'm talking about hahahahaha

Tell everyone your pregnant Ashley see how far you've come I so called it lol sucks to suck shoulda spit instead of swallowed lol good luck getting sky back now flippin idiot

It didn't even take two months lol
2010grad

Alton, IL

#7 Mar 9, 2013
Haha wrote:
I don't know what I'm talking about hahahahaha
Tell everyone your pregnant Ashley see how far you've come I so called it lol sucks to suck shoulda spit instead of swallowed lol good luck getting sky back now flippin idiot
It didn't even take two months lol
Wtf are you even talking about? Is your IQ under 40 or do you just enjoy sounding like a moron?
I don't get why people think they're allowed to have an opinion on what women do with their bodies, how many kids they have or when they have kids, and other people's lives in general. It's none of your fucking business and unless you're offering help you can stfu about it.
hiii

Saint Charles, MO

#8 Mar 9, 2013
2010grad wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf are you even talking about? Is your IQ under 40 or do you just enjoy sounding like a moron?
I don't get why people think they're allowed to have an opinion on what women do with their bodies, how many kids they have or when they have kids, and other people's lives in general. It's none of your fucking business and unless you're offering help you can stfu about it.
Hi kourtnee b
Ha ha

Edwardsville, IL

#9 Mar 9, 2013
2010grad wrote:
<quoted text>
If others pay the WIC and welfare it does
Offbase

Edwardsville, IL

#10 Mar 9, 2013
2010grad wrote:
<quoted text>
Since our tax dollars went to support her children's custody is due to her aforementioned downfalls. But you don't know much about that. 19-20 year old that lives with mom and dad part time bring femenistic BS to an internet forum expecting to what? Shut people up about the topic? No your motives where to rile people. Turns out most found it too stupid to post any sustenance too. Now please go use those College Grants my other taxes go to earn a better BS.
2010grad

Alton, IL

#11 Mar 9, 2013
Offbase wrote:
<quoted text>
Since our tax dollars went to support her children's custody is due to her aforementioned downfalls. But you don't know much about that. 19-20 year old that lives with mom and dad part time bring femenistic BS to an internet forum expecting to what? Shut people up about the topic? No your motives where to rile people. Turns out most found it too stupid to post any sustenance too. Now please go use those College Grants my other taxes go to earn a better BS.
I think you just tried to "show me up", too bad your paragraph was so muddled it didn't make any sense. Try going slower and using smaller words. And it's "feminist" not feministic and what I stated would actually fall under "slut shaming". If you're going to try and insult my intelligence you're going to have to have some yourself. Also, you're obviously a troll since you just commented on 4 posts in a row. If no one cares what I'm saying do you actually think anyone gives too shit about the bullshit you're spewing?
2010grad

Alton, IL

#12 Mar 9, 2013
hiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi kourtnee b
*buzzer sound* Incorrect, please try again.(Or don't since you're not going to guess the right answer since your first guess didn't even graduate in 2010 like my username suggests)
2010grad

Alton, IL

#13 Mar 9, 2013
And I don't want to hear bullshit about WIC and government assistance. Unless you're going to your legislature and trying to change things or helping struggling families who are on assistance, shut up. If you actually care where your money's going, get off your high horse and do something about and don't sit online and bitch.
ashley

United States

#14 Mar 9, 2013
U really need to get a life haha and grow a pair ur apuss hiding a device.. I dont care what u have to say if ur in my shoes u would know more about me n my son.. If u got a problem tell me to my face if i was or am prego it wouldnt be ur concern so stop ur crap cause ur just a puss like a said.. Ur scared if ur not saying ur damn name n can talk crap that u really dont know any thing about
Devin Smith

United States

#17 Mar 9, 2013
Ashley is one of my really good friends. If you really knew her like I do, you wouldn't be saying any of this.. None of this is true and instead of complainin about it on here and hiding behind a computer screen or atleast put your real name. grow a pair and say it to her face instead of being a pussy.
nunya business

Edwardsville, IL

#18 Mar 9, 2013
Everyone should just worry bout themselves and not worry bout what other people do. Everyone has there own ways of coping and dealing with shit and who says u can judge bc they have a different process than ur own doesn't make theirs wrong
Haha

United States

#19 Mar 10, 2013
Umm Ashley I've said it to your face several times how much of an idiot you are and you do nothing about it except try an try to be my friend and when I make you mad you block or ignore me me grow a pair? You grow a pair and face the fact kourtney b? This is not she lol try again and devin? Your a nobody always gonna be a nobody and you pretend to be gay for attention get a freakin life

Think your still close you could keep guessing
ashley

United States

#20 Mar 10, 2013
No one thd guessing game is for little immature like girls like u that need to get their butt beat but no ur a puss talking crap about ppl when u dont even know the facts get the heck out of ur stupid little immature highschool bs and grow up.. One get ur freaking facts straight before coming on a site talking crap you dont know about.. So keep talking crap behind a device cause i would love for u to come and play with the big girls and boys.. Two devin isnt gay dont talk about my boy like that if u dont know him keep his name out of ur mouth and off ur post.. I bet you got stupid comments on any one that puts their real name cause your a puss not putting urs
Offbase

Edwardsville, IL

#22 Mar 10, 2013
2010grad wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you just tried to "show me up", too bad your paragraph was so muddled it didn't make any sense. Try going slower and using smaller words. And it's "feminist" not feministic and what I stated would actually fall under "slut shaming". If you're going to try and insult my intelligence you're going to have to have some yourself. Also, you're obviously a troll since you just commented on 4 posts in a row. If no one cares what I'm saying do you actually think anyone gives too shit about the bullshit you're spewing?
Slut shaming is the act of shaming a person, regardless of sex, for their sexual endeavors and making public for scrutiny. Feministic is an adject that falls under the same line of definition that you consider Slut Shaming. "too shit" is two shit's as possession is implied. "you're" is you are. Your implies more possession.

Seems I hit a nerve, President 2010Grad
Vaide

Sedalia, MO

#23 Mar 10, 2013
Drama on topics.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 41 min Corrupt Democrats 1,911
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min KiMare 49,542
Highland Teachers Strike 1 hr BrokeinIllinois 194
needing suggestions on a family case lawyer 3 hr hmm 8
Jobs? (Jun '09) 3 hr :-( 7
Posh 5 hr Helpful 3
Fight Friday Nite 6 hr Hard az pokey 1
•••
•••
Lebanon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lebanon Jobs