First Prev
of 2
Next Last
badlogin

Escondido, CA

#21 Dec 8, 2012
AKerr wrote:
Alright guys tell if I'm ok. My wife cheated on me back in 2006. I stayed because of the kids. But i have had suspicions. Anyway i got laid off and had to relocate to Denver for a job. The plan was for her and the kids to move out after I found a place. Well for our anniversary I bought her a laptop and bough a program to go on it that sends me copies of her emails, Facebook Chats, Passwords, usernames, etc. Anyway i have found nude pics that her and a couple of guys are sending each other. Tonight she was chatting on Facebook and admitted to a guy they she brought this other guy over to our house last weekend while the kids were on Spring break at my Mothers. The she is talking about in chats with two other guys about screwing them the next time she sees them. I'm just archiving these for when i get a lawyer. Is there anything else I need to do?

Holy cow I need that software. What is it and do they make something like that for cell phones? It starting to happen to me with my wife.
Laura

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#22 Jan 16, 2013
You don't need to pay anything now to spy your lover, spouses, children or employers.

Just install the keylogger BOSSPY on the iPhone, iPad or Android phone you want to spy.
Search on Google the world "bosspy" to find this keylogger.

After that you can receive directly by email the keylogger report contain all chat whatsapp, yahoo messenger, Skype, passwords facebook, yahoo mail, gmail, hotmail etc....
David Tolsky

Compton, CA

#23 Mar 8, 2013
Discrimination wrote:
Please don't limit the lying, cheating, and beating to being done by men only. I know of an instance where the reverse is true. In my opinion, she should get the gallows!
Yes, i am really getting tired of hearing the guy always did the cheating. In my case it was her that did the cheating. Everyone always assumes the men are the culprits.
concrnd father

Portsmouth, VA

#25 Apr 30, 2013
Me and my wife haven't been intimate in years and have been more roommates. We decided in Nov '12 to part ways and she decided she would move out since I have dogs and wouldn't be able to find a place to rent with them. We have an 12 yr old son so decided she would move out Jan '13 as to not disturb his Christmas. So Jan she moved into an Apartment and my son stayed with me. Before she moved out I found messages between her and his coach talking about sexual things and meeting up....I took pictures of all these messages on my phone to prove that she had been cheating. Now She comes over and stays at the house after he gets home from school for about an hour and a half until I get home from work. On weekends she parties alot and never wants to take him but for a few hrs here and there because she wants to hang out with her friends.(which I am ok with as I enjoy having him) But I'm afraid that after the 1yr separation she is not going to want to give me full legal Custody and may even try to get Physical Custody and only leave me with visitation....I want her to see him and spend time with him but I really want full legal custody and for him to continue living with me (He also wants to live with me)He doesn't want to live with his mom because he says she never spends anytime with him. He says every afternoon she is at the house she spends on her computer and phone talking to "friends" on Facebook. She has also been tempting him to open a facebook account so they can chat....The last thing I want is my son having Facebook.....I have a Lawyer and he just keeps telling me to lay low and let her keep up with the partying and to just keep Printing off her facebook pictures and statuses about going out all the time etc.....We do not have a separation agreement signed....Also I do now have a Girlfriend (has been a very good friend for years but dating the past 2 mths) What are the laws on dating before legally divorced? Like if she was to stay the night? Any advice would be greatly appreciated....

LOST
Matthew

Red Bluff, CA

#26 May 16, 2013
I would like to add to #7,

"Speaking of douche bags, if you cheated, beat and/or both...to your wife she deserves it all. Be a man for once and let her have what ever she wants, then seek counseling."

It goes both ways, men are not the only ones that cheat or beat. She cheated on me several times and a lot more stuff. She's broken every vow she made when we got married. Even with all that she's done, I'm still giving her everything but my car, which i bought before we got married and even if I did give it to her she has no license nor ever had one, and my computer. I only did this because most likely she will have our kids most of the time while I get settled into a new place.
imjmc

Sioux City, IA

#28 May 30, 2013
"MOST STUPIDIST" -- REALLY? don't think i'd want to take advice from someone whose grammar includes "most stupidist"

Since: Jun 13

Olathe, KS

#29 Jun 5, 2013
David wrote:
men may someday wake up and realize all that they are is a meal ticket for women. The women brag about what they get from their husbands by hook or crook.
My ex found a typical (crooked) lawyer and took everything I had worked for for over 30 years. Lawyer changed paperwork after I signed and before he filed. Cost me over 1/2 million dollars. I hope she is miserable with all my stuff.
WillE

Alexandria, VA

#31 Sep 20, 2013
What are the advantages to you when going through a divorce if the wife was charged with domestic violence before and went to jail and mandatory anger management classes afterwards?

Since: Feb 14

Delhi, India

#38 Feb 19, 2014
Divorce bad for man and women.

Since: Feb 14

Delhi, India

#39 Feb 20, 2014
Can any one tell me how many divorce registered in new york every year?
Holmes

Lenexa, KS

#40 Feb 21, 2014
Any man that is stupid enough to get married a second time needs to be kicked in the nuts every morning when he get out of bed. Dogs.
TheTruthByRay

Oxford, MI

#42 Mar 1, 2014
Marriage is 1970's. It's 2014. If you're a man and you get married realize a marriage license is a license to get screwed.

The family is under attack. All those mainstream media sitcoms teach that cheating is cool.

Morals and values don't exist in today's culture.

Sure, she may be you're little cupcake now but give it 7-10 years and there's a 60%+ chance you'll be in divorce court.

those are really bad odds. Only a fool would take that gamble.

Love often. Engage seldom. Marry NEVER.

This is The Truth By Ray.
M Carskadon

United States

#43 Mar 15, 2014
I have my son now, but the following is my experience with Johnson County Courts in Kansas:

Since my son was born, I have provided all of his clothing, shoes, coats, boots, etc., and his school supplies. I have also provided all of the transportation for mothers's visitation (128 miles one way X 3 (two trips). All dental appointments and doctor appointments. All financial responsibilities for extra activities (YMCA schooling for when he was failing kindergarten while with his mother). Extra money for lunches during his stay with his mother and all lunches now with me. I have also given mother extra money for healthy food and supplies vitamins and medications issues.

While he was with his mother, my son was sick every other week and came to me with blisters all over his mouth (first stop was with Dr when I would pick him up). My son was also failing kindergarten. His teacher Ms. Staley, mentioned to me that the only time he had homework done was during our weekend visits. There was also constant domestic violence in the home between her and her boyfriend (in jail now). I spent 3 years trying to get him; paid 3,000 to a lawyer with nothing being done; paid $1,500 for an evaluation (mine and her 1/2 otherwise the appointed attorney would not release the report - ended up being 3 pages). Then found out the attorney did not even file it.

My son has been with me now for almost 9 months. He has been sick only once (missed one day of school). He is above average for 1st grade. I coached his flag football team, am Cub Scout leader, and he is signed up for soccer. He attends Faith Family Church and attended summer bible school.

With his mother not providing child support, the transportation that I provide for her to see our son is a cost to me. She provides no support for anything pertaining to our son. I believe she still receives money from Oklahoma Gaming for him.

My objective some day is to get full parental rights to my son so that I can have his name changed to my last name he can have the same name as his brother. I was hoping that my wife (who is a teacher at his school) can adopt him. I do not understand how she could get even temporary termination of support since she makes more than I do. I would received letters from court if I was just a couple of days late!
I do not see where Johnson County supports the best interest of a child and do not support fatherís rights!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leawood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five Kansas Dairy Queen stores hit by data breach 5 hr Elise Gingerich 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Overland Park, KS (Jul '10) 16 hr Joe Bob 104
Review: Sizzles BBQ Bar & Grill C (Jan '14) 19 hr swiesner 5
Specer Collins and the Little Free Library Jul '14 Grammy 1
Leawood man faces citation for putting Little F... Jun '14 Elizabeth 2
Westboro Baptist Church to picket funeral of Ka... (Apr '14) Apr '14 MIKETOUHY 2
Grandfather, grandson die in Kansas shootings (Apr '14) Apr '14 N L Graves 1
Leawood Dating
Find my Match

Leawood Jobs

Leawood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Leawood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Leawood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]