Marco

San Gwann, Malta

#551 Nov 12, 2012
What? Jump on the fact that the Moors of North Africa call Blacks "abid" which means slaves?? They have been calling them this for at least 1,400 years.

You can see the actual descendants of the Moors who built Granada and Cordoba in places like Salé,Xuan,Rabat etc. They call themselves andalusi, have retained their own culture and want to go to Spain.

Just YouTube "Los hijos de al Andalus" amd "Los hijos de al Andalus eran blancos" I know these are videos made by Arabs and Spaniards but you can see what the MOORS LOOK LIKE
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats why our black filmakers need to jump on this.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#552 Nov 14, 2012
Marco wrote:
What? Jump on the fact that the Moors of North Africa call Blacks "abid" which means slaves?? They have been calling them this for at least 1,400 years.
You can see the actual descendants of the Moors who built Granada and Cordoba in places like Salé,Xuan,Rabat etc. They call themselves andalusi, have retained their own culture and want to go to Spain.
Just YouTube "Los hijos de al Andalus" amd "Los hijos de al Andalus eran blancos" I know these are videos made by Arabs and Spaniards but you can see what the MOORS LOOK LIKE
<quoted text>
Not only do you sound racist but also in denial.
Why did most early writers only write of black moors?
LION

Charlotte, NC

#553 Nov 14, 2012
Marco wrote:
What? Jump on the fact that the Moors of North Africa call Blacks "abid" which means slaves?? They have been calling them this for at least 1,400 years.
You can see the actual descendants of the Moors who built Granada and Cordoba in places like Salé,Xuan,Rabat etc. They call themselves andalusi, have retained their own culture and want to go to Spain.
Just YouTube "Los hijos de al Andalus" amd "Los hijos de al Andalus eran blancos" I know these are videos made by Arabs and Spaniards but you can see what the MOORS LOOK LIKE
<quoted text>
Why od most moorish coat of arms have negroes on them?
LION

Charlotte, NC

#554 Nov 14, 2012
Marco wrote:
What? Jump on the fact that the Moors of North Africa call Blacks "abid" which means slaves?? They have been calling them this for at least 1,400 years.
You can see the actual descendants of the Moors who built Granada and Cordoba in places like Salé,Xuan,Rabat etc. They call themselves andalusi, have retained their own culture and want to go to Spain.
Just YouTube "Los hijos de al Andalus" amd "Los hijos de al Andalus eran blancos" I know these are videos made by Arabs and Spaniards but you can see what the MOORS LOOK LIKE
<quoted text>
There is more evidence pointing to black moorish kings then any other.

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#555 Nov 15, 2012
Marco said

What? Jump on the fact that the Moors of North Africa call Blacks "abid" which means slaves?? They have been calling them this for at least 1,400 years.

You can see the actual descendants of the Moors who built Granada and Cordoba in places like Salé,Xuan,Rabat etc. They call themselves andalusi, have retained their own culture and want to go to Spain.
Just YouTube "Los hijos de al Andalus" amd "Los hijos de al Andalus eran blancos" I know these are videos made by Arabs and Spaniards but you can see what the MOORS LOOK LIKE

KiloEcho replies

Modern day Moors of North Africa are NOT the original Moors described by ancient and medieval Europeans as black skinned Africans.

They are the mixed offspring of the original inhabitants of North Wests Africa (who looked like Somali or the Beja of East Africa) and their Eurasian female partners, sex slaves, concubines or wives.

Abid is a word used Arabs for a Black African slave just like the word Saqaliba or Mameluke is used by Arabs for a European slave.

Abid means a Black African slave, like the Haratin of Mauritania.

Stop this nonsense of a fake Euro-centric or Arabo-centric version of His-tory of North Africa.

Eurasians and Arabs in North Africa are ancient settlers and invaders NOT aboriginal at all.

Millions of white looking North Africans are the descendants of Eurasians slaves known by different names: the Janissaries, the Mameluke, the Saqaliba and the Barbary slaves.

Racist Whites suffer from historical amnesia.

They have forgotten about North African (ancient and not so ancient) past, which told a different story of thousands of years of White slavery at the hands of powerful and noble dark brown skinned North Africa Africans.

Those dark brown skinned Africans were later replaced by invaders from West Asia and Eurasia
LION

Charlotte, NC

#556 Nov 17, 2012
KILOECHO

thats telling him
Marco

Marsaskala, Malta

#557 Nov 20, 2012
You clearly do not know north African history. You go all over the place and don't stick to the main point -the Moors in Spain. You haven't got a clue who they are. They were kicked out of Granada, Cordoba,Sevilla, but most of them kept their culture intact. They are in North Africa, desiring to go back to Spain and absolutely not black.
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do you sound racist but also in denial.
Why did most early writers only write of black moors?
Marco

Marsaskala, Malta

#558 Nov 20, 2012
You're very confused. We are talking about the Moors in Spain. Janisseries and Mamelukes came in fact AFTER the Moors were kicked out of Spain and refer to the Ottoman Empire. The Ottomans were Turks (I hope you don't think that the Turks are Black!!! though I wouldn't put it beyond you!!)

"Abid" is the generic word for Blacks throughout North Africa NOW but it has been in use for more than a thousand years.

No one in North Africa refers to Whites or blondish Berbers as abid, Mamelukes or whatever. Abid is applied to Blacks, NOW.

You said "told a different story of thousands of years of White slavery at the hands of powerful and noble dark brown skinned North Africa Africans." Which precisely are these "thousands of years", what location (don't just say North Africa) and what are the names of these "noble North Africa Africans" and what languages did they speak?

KiloEcho wrote:
Marco said
What? Jump on the fact that the Moors of North Africa call Blacks "abid" which means slaves?? They have been calling them this for at least 1,400 years.
You can see the actual descendants of the Moors who built Granada and Cordoba in places like Salé,Xuan,Rabat etc. They call themselves andalusi, have retained their own culture and want to go to Spain.
Just YouTube "Los hijos de al Andalus" amd "Los hijos de al Andalus eran blancos" I know these are videos made by Arabs and Spaniards but you can see what the MOORS LOOK LIKE
KiloEcho replies
Modern day Moors of North Africa are NOT the original Moors described by ancient and medieval Europeans as black skinned Africans.
They are the mixed offspring of the original inhabitants of North Wests Africa (who looked like Somali or the Beja of East Africa) and their Eurasian female partners, sex slaves, concubines or wives.
Abid is a word used Arabs for a Black African slave just like the word Saqaliba or Mameluke is used by Arabs for a European slave.
Abid means a Black African slave, like the Haratin of Mauritania.
Stop this nonsense of a fake Euro-centric or Arabo-centric version of His-tory of North Africa.
Eurasians and Arabs in North Africa are ancient settlers and invaders NOT aboriginal at all.
Millions of white looking North Africans are the descendants of Eurasians slaves known by different names: the Janissaries, the Mameluke, the Saqaliba and the Barbary slaves.
Racist Whites suffer from historical amnesia.
They have forgotten about North African (ancient and not so ancient) past, which told a different story of thousands of years of White slavery at the hands of powerful and noble dark brown skinned North Africa Africans.
Those dark brown skinned Africans were later replaced by invaders from West Asia and Eurasia
Marco

Marsaskala, Malta

#559 Nov 20, 2012
Why do all Negrocentrics fabricate stories about Arabs removing Egyptians, Whites removing Moors, Mexicans removing Olmecs, White Greeks replacing "Black Greeks" etc. Can't you see how idiotic all these "removals" make you seem, even more than the absurd low IQ scores?
KiloEcho wrote:
Marco said
What? Jump on the fact that the Moors of North Africa call Blacks "abid" which means slaves?? They have been calling them this for at least 1,400 years.
You can see the actual descendants of the Moors who built Granada and Cordoba in places like Salé,Xuan,Rabat etc. They call themselves andalusi, have retained their own culture and want to go to Spain.
Just YouTube "Los hijos de al Andalus" amd "Los hijos de al Andalus eran blancos" I know these are videos made by Arabs and Spaniards but you can see what the MOORS LOOK LIKE
KiloEcho replies
Modern day Moors of North Africa are NOT the original Moors described by ancient and medieval Europeans as black skinned Africans.
They are the mixed offspring of the original inhabitants of North Wests Africa (who looked like Somali or the Beja of East Africa) and their Eurasian female partners, sex slaves, concubines or wives.
Abid is a word used Arabs for a Black African slave just like the word Saqaliba or Mameluke is used by Arabs for a European slave.
Abid means a Black African slave, like the Haratin of Mauritania.
Stop this nonsense of a fake Euro-centric or Arabo-centric version of His-tory of North Africa.
Eurasians and Arabs in North Africa are ancient settlers and invaders NOT aboriginal at all.
Millions of white looking North Africans are the descendants of Eurasians slaves known by different names: the Janissaries, the Mameluke, the Saqaliba and the Barbary slaves.
Racist Whites suffer from historical amnesia.
They have forgotten about North African (ancient and not so ancient) past, which told a different story of thousands of years of White slavery at the hands of powerful and noble dark brown skinned North Africa Africans.
Those dark brown skinned Africans were later replaced by invaders from West Asia and Eurasia
Tuamanguluka

United States

#560 Nov 24, 2012
Can you people please post your peer reviewed articles or books? Everyone on here is insulting everyone else's ethnicity, but can't provide sources. I would love to know the article or book that states blacks are or are not moors. Like Buddha i believe nothing and question everything.
moulham

Largo, FL

#561 Nov 25, 2012
first of all the moors were not black,they were berbers and arabs.and berbers were in north africa as long as history was recorded they are euroasianic peoples with a dna very close to the iberian region.so the blacks had nothing to do with the moors they had timbucto wch is in now mali.get your facts straight black people
Marco

San Gwann, Malta

#562 Nov 25, 2012
I keep repeating. We are talking about the Moors in Spain where the Moorish culture hsppened - not about Shakespears' plays, derived from Italy and acted in the US, nor about German softporn paintings 400 years later. We are referring to the Moors in Spain evidenced by paintings drawn at the time, and the descendants of the same Moors in Morocco where they kept their Andalucian culture, cuisine, architecture, names and are identified as such by everyone and who are clearly not black.

Now if you say that the Moors of Spain were black YOU PROVE that especially through paintings drawn at the time and also give us PROOF as to what happened to them and especially PROOF of their Andalusian culture.
Tuamanguluka wrote:
Can you people please post your peer reviewed articles or books? Everyone on here is insulting everyone else's ethnicity, but can't provide sources. I would love to know the article or book that states blacks are or are not moors. Like Buddha i believe nothing and question everything.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#563 Nov 26, 2012
Marco wrote:
You clearly do not know north African history. You go all over the place and don't stick to the main point -the Moors in Spain. You haven't got a clue who they are. They were kicked out of Granada, Cordoba,Sevilla, but most of them kept their culture intact. They are in North Africa, desiring to go back to Spain and absolutely not black.
<quoted text>
You still did not answer me. If that is true then how come most writers (fiction or not)describe them as black?
LION

Charlotte, NC

#564 Nov 26, 2012
moulham wrote:
first of all the moors were not black,they were berbers and arabs.and berbers were in north africa as long as history was recorded they are euroasianic peoples with a dna very close to the iberian region.so the blacks had nothing to do with the moors they had timbucto wch is in now mali.get your facts straight black people
othello
aaron the moor
merchant of vienece
morein the knight
nagaymath turquio
song of roland

These are all black moorish charcacters of early literature. Where are the mideastern moorihs characters of lit?
I mean if the moors were not black then it seem that early writers forgot all about the mideast moors.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#565 Nov 26, 2012
Marco wrote:
I keep repeating. We are talking about the Moors in Spain where the Moorish culture hsppened - not about Shakespears' plays, derived from Italy and acted in the US, nor about German softporn paintings 400 years later. We are referring to the Moors in Spain evidenced by paintings drawn at the time, and the descendants of the same Moors in Morocco where they kept their Andalucian culture, cuisine, architecture, names and are identified as such by everyone and who are clearly not black.
Now if you say that the Moors of Spain were black YOU PROVE that especially through paintings drawn at the time and also give us PROOF as to what happened to them and especially PROOF of their Andalusian culture.
<quoted text>
If the moors were not black then how come there is a black moor on the current popes coat fo arms?
moulham

Clearwater, FL

#566 Nov 27, 2012
indeed.

Since: Sep 12

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#568 Nov 28, 2012
Marco said

You're very confused. We are talking about the Moors in Spain. Janisseries and Mamelukes came in fact AFTER the Moors were kicked out of Spain and refer to the Ottoman Empire. The Ottomans were Turks

"Abid" is the generic word for Blacks throughout North Africa NOW but it has been in use for more than a thousand years.

No one in North Africa refers to Whites or blondish Berbers as abid, Mamelukes or whatever. Abid is applied to Blacks, NOW.

You said "told a different story of thousands of years of White slavery at the hands of powerful and noble dark brown skinned North Africa Africans." Which precisely are these "thousands of years", what location (don't just say North Africa) and what are the names of these "noble North Africa Africans" and what languages did they speak?

KiloEcho replies

White slavery in Africa and Asia is little known and hardly taught across the Western world regardless of whom were the slaveholders (the Turks, the Arabs, the Moors, the Egyptians etc..) and regardless of the names the White slaves were called: Saqaliba, Mameluk, Barbary slaves or janissaries.

You are lying about no one referring to Whites as Mamluke in North Africa.

Mameluk or saqaliba is an insult I have heard many times for a White person among Arabs.

Marco

Marsaxlokk, Malta

#570 Dec 2, 2012
I see you are still confused. We are talking about the Moors in Spain not about Turks and Mamelukes etc who had nothing to do with Moorish Spain (Incidentally I hope you are aware that the Turks are very much "unBlack" And if you want to call the Arabs black that's your problem)

The Moors of Spain were not black and the North Africans never were. Statues and mosaics of Berber kings in Roman times prove it. And the descendants of the Moors who were kicked out of Spain and still call themselves Andalusi would think you're mad if you say so. North Africans are not au fait with the PC complex. They just call a spade a spade and in this case they call black men "abid" or slaves, uninsultingly, because that is how they've always known them. You don't see a single token "black" man in the government ministerial line-up of any North African country. Basically North Africans have nothing to do with sub-Saharans. We know what happened to the immigrant Blacks in Libya after Ghadaffi was removed
KiloEcho wrote:
Marco said
You're very confused. We are talking about the Moors in Spain. Janisseries and Mamelukes came in fact AFTER the Moors were kicked out of Spain and refer to the Ottoman Empire. The Ottomans were Turks
"Abid" is the generic word for Blacks throughout North Africa NOW but it has been in use for more than a thousand years.
No one in North Africa refers to Whites or blondish Berbers as abid, Mamelukes or whatever. Abid is applied to Blacks, NOW.
You said "told a different story of thousands of years of White slavery at the hands of powerful and noble dark brown skinned North Africa Africans." Which precisely are these "thousands of years", what location (don't just say North Africa) and what are the names of these "noble North Africa Africans" and what languages did they speak?
KiloEcho replies
White slavery in Africa and Asia is little known and hardly taught across the Western world regardless of whom were the slaveholders (the Turks, the Arabs, the Moors, the Egyptians etc..) and regardless of the names the White slaves were called: Saqaliba, Mameluk, Barbary slaves or janissaries.
You are lying about no one referring to Whites as Mamluke in North Africa.
Mameluk or saqaliba is an insult I have heard many times for a White person among Arabs.
Kelvin

London, UK

#571 Dec 5, 2012
Knight wrote:
The real question is : who cares?
<quoted text>
so if you don't care why were you on this page?
LION

United States

#573 Dec 8, 2012
Marco wrote:
I see you are still confused. We are talking about the Moors in Spain not about Turks and Mamelukes etc who had nothing to do with Moorish Spain (Incidentally I hope you are aware that the Turks are very much "unBlack" And if you want to call the Arabs black that's your problem)
The Moors of Spain were not black and the North Africans never were. Statues and mosaics of Berber kings in Roman times prove it. And the descendants of the Moors who were kicked out of Spain and still call themselves Andalusi would think you're mad if you say so. North Africans are not au fait with the PC complex. They just call a spade a spade and in this case they call black men "abid" or slaves, uninsultingly, because that is how they've always known them. You don't see a single token "black" man in the government ministerial line-up of any North African country. Basically North Africans have nothing
to do with sub-Saharans. We know what happened to the immigrant Blacks in Libya after Ghadaffi was removed
<quoted text>
You still did not answer me. Why are most of the moorish coat of arms have blacks on them?
Why did most early writers of moors (shakespeare, nagaymath turquio, etc) only wrote of black moors?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leawood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 5 hr dreamer 217
Sex fun with other boys at Boy Scout camp. Thu iwillnevertell 2
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Wed Annonymous 6,013
When staging a home, give every room a role - S... Sep 14 Tim Stanford Yoc... 1
Sexiest paragraph you can write Sep 14 Mike 2
Review: Prime Hotels LLC Sep 10 anthonycpeck 1
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Helms-persecuted ... 321
•••
•••
•••

Leawood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Leawood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Leawood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Leawood
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••