Man Arrested In Connection With Pharm...

Man Arrested In Connection With Pharmacy Robberies

There are 4 comments on the Fox4KC story from Jan 28, 2010, titled Man Arrested In Connection With Pharmacy Robberies. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

Overland Park Police said they have arrested a man responsible for two pharmacy robberies where the man threatened to use a bomb if he didn't get drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

Kansas City, MO

#1 Jan 28, 2010
I'm glad he was caught. People that get addicted to any drug should know they should go to rehab. Resorting to stealing and lying will only land them in trouble.
James W

Overland Park, KS

#2 Jan 28, 2010
He should be on his knees thanking God he's alive. If I had been the pharmacist in KCK, I'd have shot him. You come into my business, threaten me with violence, I'm stamping your health record "CLOSED".

Kansas City, MO

#3 Jan 28, 2010
"arrested in Leawood" Criminals beware, you look out of place in Leawood and you will be pulled over. I love it!
no name

United States

#4 Jan 29, 2010
Mike Riggs is from Lenexa KS....He and his daughter, Abby Riggs, have a history of drug abuse and criminal actions. This family was bad new from the time Abby was in elementary school!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leawood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Overland Park bans pit bulls (Jul '06) Sep 23 Jim 170
News Authorities raid Johnson County massage parlors (May '07) Sep 23 fedupru 4
Review: Rent Source (Jul '09) Sep 23 fedupru 12
The Ten Most Stupidest Mistakes Men Make When F... (Jul '07) Sep 22 Joe Somebody 36
News United Airlines is yanking moving walkways at O... Sep 21 OldCapt 1
Were the Moors Black? (Dec '07) Sep 11 Dude 590
News County service centers to host drive for hygien... Sep 5 ksw 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leawood Mortgages