_idunit

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

I'm looking for feedback on every readers opinion about interracial dating. Black female with a white male. Positive or negative, let me read it. Personally, coming from a white man, I've had trouble with even starting conversation. I dont know if I'm intimidated by their beauty or its just black women in Kansas city don't like white boys and wouldn't give me the time or day period point blank.
Cait

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

All black women like white men, whether they admit or even realize it themselves or not. Their instincts, like all women's, is to have a baby and white's are advanced genetically - thus they're more attracted who will provide better genetics, more chance of their baby living, etc. Duh!
Skittles

Mission, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Cait..........you sound mentally incompetent. Are you low on Haldol?

Anyways, I'm a black woman who has been in relationships with white men. I personally don't know what the deal is with black women and white men. Maybe they fear each other? I hear white men say black women don't like them and then I hear black women say white men don't like them. I will say from my experience there is a certain type of white man that will not date black women. The young ones who are college educated and professional and think they are too good to date or marry a black woman. I say young because when they hit 50 they realize they aren't too good for black women at that point. Also, white men without college educations will date black women. This is a problem because a good majority of black women are college educated. Then there are the black women who think white men cannot handle them or whatever the hell that means. They perceive white men as weak and I'm not sure why. I find college educated black women more open minded and willing to date or marry white men. Both sides could benefit from therapy about each other.

This is an American thing though so clearly it's rooted in history. These problems with white men and black women don't exist in Europe.
_idunit

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Thank you for the feedback skittles
Sandy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Skittles wrote:
Cait..........you sound mentally incompetent. Are you low on Haldol?
Anyways, I'm a black woman who has been in relationships with white men. I personally don't know what the deal is with black women and white men. Maybe they fear each other? I hear white men say black women don't like them and then I hear black women say white men don't like them. I will say from my experience there is a certain type of white man that will not date black women. The young ones who are college educated and professional and think they are too good to date or marry a black woman. I say young because when they hit 50 they realize they aren't too good for black women at that point. Also, white men without college educations will date black women. This is a problem because a good majority of black women are college educated. Then there are the black women who think white men cannot handle them or whatever the hell that means. They perceive white men as weak and I'm not sure why. I find college educated black women more open minded and willing to date or marry white men. Both sides could benefit from therapy about each other.
This is an American thing though so clearly it's rooted in history. These problems with white men and black women don't exist in Europe.
An educated white man won't date a poor white girl either they think their too good for anybody
Marlou

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

My experience is quite different. I was working at Macys Stanford and was pursued by a very handsome Rocket Scientist from Lockheed. I was working in the Crystal /China Department and for over a year he had me pick out crystal pieces for a 'special person'. I had no idea he was buying it all for me. His reasoning was that he did not know if I would give him the time of day. So he was unsure of my reaction to a 'white man' approaching me with an interest. Initially I was not interested because I had not dated interracially. However on my way home I did a double take when he flew past me unknowingly in this beautiful Jag! Next time he was in the store he asked me to lunch. After his third invitation I took him up on it. I have to say, we were together for five years but I broke it off. People would actually stop what they were doing to look at us! When we were out eating conversations would cease so they could hear what we had to talk about. I am somewhat shy and got sick of the stares and other crap! Especially from BLACK MEN who would insult ME for wasting 'my beauty' on a white man! I have a Master's in Counseling Psychology but he did not know that. He told me he loved my 'dark skin' and smile. He had watched my interactions with customers and knew my personality.
Yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Marlou wrote:
My experience is quite different. I was working at Macys Stanford and was pursued by a very handsome Rocket Scientist from Lockheed. I was working in the Crystal /China Department and for over a year he had me pick out crystal pieces for a 'special person'. I had no idea he was buying it all for me. His reasoning was that he did not know if I would give him the time of day. So he was unsure of my reaction to a 'white man' approaching me with an interest. Initially I was not interested because I had not dated interracially. However on my way home I did a double take when he flew past me unknowingly in this beautiful Jag! Next time he was in the store he asked me to lunch. After his third invitation I took him up on it. I have to say, we were together for five years but I broke it off. People would actually stop what they were doing to look at us! When we were out eating conversations would cease so they could hear what we had to talk about. I am somewhat shy and got sick of the stares and other crap! Especially from BLACK MEN who would insult ME for wasting 'my beauty' on a white man! I have a Master's in Counseling Psychology but he did not know that. He told me he loved my 'dark skin' and smile. He had watched my interactions with customers and knew my personality.
its pathetic people are so bored with their own lives they have to see what everyone else is doing. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you because people are nosey but maybe if this was recent you can call him back and make them stare more their prob just jealous.
Skittles

Mission, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Marlou wrote:
I noticed you are from California. I'm sure that's why your experience is different. Don't forget things in the South and certain parts of the Midwest are very different.
Skittles

Mission, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>An educated white man won't date a poor white girl either they think their too good for anybody
I see a lot of them with Asian women.
Marlou

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>its pathetic people are so bored with their own lives they have to see what everyone else is doing. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you because people are nosey but maybe if this was recent you can call him back and make them stare more their prob just jealous.
Thanks for your post and I do agree with you. I recall two caucasian ladies sitting at a table next to us in shock! One actually wasted her red wine all over her beautiful white suit! I tried hard not to laugh. What I did was started asking my boyfriend about 'our children'(which did not exist)! I mentioned the nanny, etc to really paint a picture for these nosy biddies. They where both as white as Casper the Friendly Ghost when I finished. My boyfriend was impressed and quite humoured. This all took place twelve years ago and when I last saw him I asked him not to come back or try to contact me after. I moved away shortly after. He always respected my wishes and I just wanted to be left alone and away from judging idiots! I do wonder what happened to him!
Marlou

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Skittles wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you are from California. I'm sure that's why your experience is different. Don't forget things in the South and certain parts of the Midwest are very different.
You are correct! I am from the south. As I wrote initially, I was NOT into interracial dating! The finesse used by this particular person is what won my heart. Plus, with men from my own race I had NEVER received Long Stem Roses! Something he made sure I always had-----
Marlou

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

I have gone to Italy twice and each time I was treated like a QUEEN! First trip I went with two coworkers (caucasian) which I swore the next time I went I would go alone, which I did in 2009. I was ALWAYS served first, given FREE wine and water with my dinner, always the one to be SERENADED first. Sometimes the ONLY one to be serenaded! The other women on the tour thought I must have been a secret celebrity. They could not get the imagery and fact wrapped around their brains that I was the desired one. I told my friends when I returned that I knew what it felt like to be caucasian in the USA. I was the desired one to some very handsome men over there. Three proposals, and lips hotter than the Roman sun always grabbing my hand to kiss! I can't wait to go back! If you have not gone try to. I can see why lots of black women when given the opportunity will remain. I saw so many there with white men. Many of them were there teaching English.

Since: Nov 13

Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

White men care about pussie, only...
Gaz

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Judged:

White male here,I think black females are better looking than white females. I find them much more attractive and sexy..
Gina

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

I don't understand any of this. I am a white female and I don't see why people can't just be attracted to, date, ask out, marry and/or love who they want without fear or care of what ANYONE else thinks.

I mean, at the end of the day, behind closed doors at your home they don't matter. What matters is the love you have with the other person. To hell with anyone else. Let them gawk, let them listen in, let them stare.. I just smile at them and continue on with what I was doing as if they don't exist.
Miss MJ 91

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

I agree with Gina. Everyone has the right to date whoever they damn well please. As for me, what one man won't do, another one will. I don't care that he's white or Hispanic or Asian or whatever. I won't settle for less, PERIOD! I hear all the time about how "there are no good black men around".....that may be true but why close yourself to be miserable? The black men have no problem chasing after light skin and long hair especially if it's not black. I'm not placing blame on anyone. Just keep an open mind and know your worth and never settle for less regardless of petty things.
JOE

Grandview, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

White people are NOT actually white - their skin absorbs all colors of the light spectrum EXCEPT white which is reflected and seen as white by our eyes. Black people are not black, they reflect that color spectrum. In real life, people are the opposite color than what you see. Much like a photo negative. Our eyes deceive us.

I am too busy with all kinds of issues in life, family, business, future retirement to even care who dates who. People with too much time on their hands do care it appears.
shanaynay

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

Judged:

Black women have the highest rate of STD's.

Rates of Chlamydia among African-Americans are about 1,383 per 100,000, compared with 467 per 100,000 among Hispanics and 166 per 100,000 for whites.

Rates of gonorrhea for whites are 26 per 100,000. Among Hispanics, rates are about three times that at 63 per 100,000, and among African Americans, the rates are 512 per 100,000.

Rates of syphilis have fallen to 2.4 per 100,000 for whites, 5.9 per 100,000 Hispanics, and 20 per 100,000 for African Americans.

- See more at: http://madamenoire.com/93315/stds-the-stakes-...

Blacks are just plain nasty.
eddie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Whats the big taboo about dating black women.im a light skined puerto rica with green eyes. I would nt mind dsting a black women at all.
eddie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

eddie wrote:
Whats the big taboo about dating black women.im a light skined puerto rica with green eyes. I would nt mind dsting a black women at all.
I think my next turn in a serius relationship is going to be with an ebony girl I think tjey are beatiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Leawood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Leawood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••