K2 ban gets nod

There are 2 comments on the Topeka Capital-Journal story from Feb 5, 2010, titled K2 ban gets nod. In it, Topeka Capital-Journal reports that:

K2 is facing a KO punch. The Kansas House on Tuesday gave preliminary approval to adding to the state's controlled substances law a synthetic substance being legally sold as an incense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topeka Capital-Journal.

Grant Piane

Kansas City, KS

#1 Mar 2, 2010
that sucks
K2 Is Great

Arlington, TX

#2 Mar 22, 2010
Hey everybody i just wanted to say, I tried out some k2 last night and it was really really good. I am about to buy some more. I want to stock up on it just in case. Its becoming harder to find. If you want to buy some i would recommend buying your k2 from this site http://www.salviadivinorumblog.com/... i bought mine there and shipping was really quick and the k2 was very potent and i didn't have to use much at all. Get some while you still can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leawood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nsa hookups May 18 brown456 1
Hotels May 18 brown456 2
Nancy Pelosi (Feb '09) May 18 brown456 53
News Overland Park bans pit bulls (Jul '06) May 16 what 166
Watch Out for Kuenzi May 14 Woody_Peters 4
News Former OP detective accused of shoplifting, met... (Jul '08) May 1 True Story 85
Were the Moors Black? (Dec '07) Apr '15 Jug 589
More from around the web

Leawood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]