First Prev
of 28
Next Last
New 2

Livonia, MI

#548 Sep 29, 2012
I would buy a house in a new sub in liberty,
Everyone's new to the area and looking to make new friends.Moving down from the northern suburbs of Detroit.Seems like everyone is so bored that they can only cry about what other people are doing.
New 2

Livonia, MI

#549 Sep 29, 2012
Stay north of the Missouri river it's like they're version of 8 mile road or the " Birlin Wall ".
New 2

Livonia, MI

#550 Sep 29, 2012
Wtf you asked this question six years ago take a poop or get off the pot!
Mdy

Petersburg, AK

#551 Oct 9, 2012
Chiefettde wrote:
Im not sure where you live but my fiancee has family in NJ and your crime rate, housing, is nothing to praise. As for the drivers he says NJ is worse than Florida and I find that hard to believe. As for the Missouri Roads I agree with you there. Obviously you have not gone to the Plaza area or Westport. There is things to do in KC and we are friendly. Sorry you hate it I wish I was home I just moved to Florida and I hate it here. Good Luck
<quoted text>
You'll find that most of the drivers in FL are retired from NJ:-o

Since: Feb 07

Village of Claycomo, MO

#552 Oct 9, 2012
Mdy wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll find that most of the drivers in FL are retired from NJ:-o
But not all of them!
Collin

Overland Park, KS

#553 Dec 30, 2012
On the Missouri side Parkville, Lee's Summit and Liberty all have good shopping and good schools. However I would strongly suggest the Johnston County area. All of the county has access to great private and public schools plus access to the best shopping areas.
KC Rocks

Shawnee, KS

#554 Jan 19, 2013
I was raised in Kansas City. Living in the northern area of Johnson County (ie. Prairie Village, Fairway, Leawood, or Mission Hills) is a wonderful thing. You're not very far from the highway, and getting to the Plaza or Westport is a nice drive. The areas are well kept, the schools are great, and there is a very strong Norman Rockwell feel to the area. A great place to raise a family with a nice and low crime rate.
Ellie16

Bolingbrook, IL

#555 Jan 21, 2013
any hornt guys around?
Rob

Overland Park, KS

#556 Oct 4, 2013
mike wrote:
Most folks live on the KS side with kids or outside of KC proper due to poor public schools in the city. On KS side general opinion is the best districts, in order, are Blue Valley, Olathe, Shawnee Mission.
Actually Olathe, and Shawnee mission and are very dangrous. Blue Valley is the best school in kansas
Shad

Independence, MO

#557 Mar 6, 2014
Knight wrote:
http://www.kcpd.org/
Click the links to Crime Maps (NEW) it's a PDF downloadable file.
Please note your approximate location and vincinity of Waldo and Brookside to the red blobs on the map of HOT SPOT areas of crime.
If you'd like I can post like the past 6 months of crime scene areas with locations and addresses in relation to Waldo and Brookside.
I don't make this stuff up. It's on the local news DAILY.
Is it the term "Ghetto" that has upset you? Would you prefer me to use better, more proper english words to describe that the locations of Waldo and Brookside border crime areas?
Here, lets try this.
I believe Waldo and Brookside are fine established neighborhoods
with diversified individuals. Some individuals that have residency near the Waldo and Brookside neighborhoods have a tendency to commit unlawful actions upon other citizens and thier property.
These actions, are of course have nothing to do with personal decisions based on income, race or religion. Our school system in Kansas City, Missouri is also very diversified both ethnically and financially...while we have a complex obstacle of keeping creditation (sp) and proper tax base to keep the schools open I'm sure your children will have a great opportunity to
advance thier education without any interference.
Good Luck!
That was awesome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leawood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five Kansas Dairy Queen stores hit by data breach 4 hr Elise Gingerich 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Overland Park, KS (Jul '10) 15 hr Joe Bob 104
Review: Sizzles BBQ Bar & Grill C (Jan '14) 18 hr swiesner 5
Specer Collins and the Little Free Library Jul '14 Grammy 1
Leawood man faces citation for putting Little F... Jun '14 Elizabeth 2
Westboro Baptist Church to picket funeral of Ka... (Apr '14) Apr '14 MIKETOUHY 2
Grandfather, grandson die in Kansas shootings (Apr '14) Apr '14 N L Graves 1
Leawood Dating
Find my Match

Leawood Jobs

Leawood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Leawood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Leawood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]