Hundreds counter anti-gay picketers a...

Hundreds counter anti-gay picketers at Shawnee Mission East

There are 4 comments on the KansasCity.com story from Feb 5, 2009, titled Hundreds counter anti-gay picketers at Shawnee Mission East. In it, KansasCity.com reports that:

When Fred Phelps and his Westboro Baptist Church picket a soldier’s funeral, a cadre of Patriot Guard riders typically shows up to protest the picketers.But when the Westboro group showed up this ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KansasCity.com.

Yes

Overland Park, KS

#1 Feb 7, 2009
Fred never shows up for these events. He is too old and smart for that. He lets his family and followers do his dirty work for him.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#2 Feb 7, 2009
Yes wrote:
Fred never shows up for these events. He is too old and smart for that. He lets his family and followers do his dirty work for him.
Smart? He's a psychotic nutjob coward.
Yes

Overland Park, KS

#3 Feb 7, 2009
True, but the smart ones never let thier hands get dirty.
Bludar

Overland Park, KS

#4 Feb 9, 2009
Ya, he is a coward.
I was at the counter-protest, and it was a sad sight for Phelps's side. 12 vs. 500= epic fail.
I mean, seriously? If you're gonna be so strongly against something, at least BE there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leawood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing Man Larry Schnackenberg Found Alive (Jul '10) Nov 27 Still Wonder 221
News Overland Park bans pit bulls (Jul '06) Nov 21 Ross 178
Where can i find some meth in Los Angeles? (Jul '15) Nov 17 Greg 4
W33d and Meds Hookup! (Oct '15) Nov 17 Greg 2
News Pit Bulls North Kansas City ponders a ban Pit B... (Jun '06) Nov 6 Kay Smay 429
News Who was Tammy Cochran? (Mar '08) May '16 WHTSD 12
News Methodists Trying to Avoid Church Split Over Ga... (May '16) May '16 Logic Analysis 3

Leawood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leawood Mortgages