Friends, Family Say Farewell to Fallen Firefighter

Full story: Fox4KC

Friends and family gathered Wednesday night to remember a fallen Shawnee firefighter.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
sherryhoffmann

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

im paryer gose out to the family of fire flighter glaser he will be miss from my family in shawnee ks thought and paryer to the family his wife and child ren hewill be miss sherryhoffmann and family
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

I just have to say your station did a HORRIBLE job of covering the funeral procession. The camera guy on the ground was horrible and the air shots were just as bad...thought you were better than this
Beltonian

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

My heart goes out to the family and friends of John Glaser. Being the sister of a Kansas City, KS firefighter, I am thankful for each and every day that my brother makes it home to his family. I pray that the family and friends find peace in knowing that their loved one is in a much better place and watching over his wife and children.
Gina

Leavenworth, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

Rest in peace John Glaser, you were a true hero and will forever remain a hero in the hearts that you have touched. My father too is a fireman, so my heart goes out to the Glaser family in their time of mourning.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Leawood Discussions

Search the Leawood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 10 hr dreamer 5,937
Explosion Sound at 11:00am today... Wed Raquel 1
Were the Moors Black? (Dec '07) Jul 6 LION 582
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? Jul 6 inquire 58
Specer Collins and the Little Free Library Jul 3 Grammy 1
Former OP detective accused of shoplifting, met... (Jul '08) Jun 25 Went to school with Nicki 84
black women who like white men (Mar '13) Jun 24 zipper this zip that 28
•••
•••
•••
Leawood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Leawood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••