Friends, Family Say Farewell to Falle...

Friends, Family Say Farewell to Fallen Firefighter

There are 4 comments on the Fox4KC story from May 26, 2010, titled Friends, Family Say Farewell to Fallen Firefighter. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

Friends and family gathered Wednesday night to remember a fallen Shawnee firefighter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

sherryhoffmann

Kansas City, MO

#1 May 27, 2010
im paryer gose out to the family of fire flighter glaser he will be miss from my family in shawnee ks thought and paryer to the family his wife and child ren hewill be miss sherryhoffmann and family
Joe

Fort Smith, AR

#2 May 27, 2010
I just have to say your station did a HORRIBLE job of covering the funeral procession. The camera guy on the ground was horrible and the air shots were just as bad...thought you were better than this
Beltonian

Olathe, KS

#3 May 27, 2010
My heart goes out to the family and friends of John Glaser. Being the sister of a Kansas City, KS firefighter, I am thankful for each and every day that my brother makes it home to his family. I pray that the family and friends find peace in knowing that their loved one is in a much better place and watching over his wife and children.
Gina

Leavenworth, KS

#4 May 29, 2010
Rest in peace John Glaser, you were a true hero and will forever remain a hero in the hearts that you have touched. My father too is a fireman, so my heart goes out to the Glaser family in their time of mourning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leawood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Ten Most Stupidest Mistakes Men Make When F... (Jul '07) Aug 27 Grammarman 35
News Overland Park bans pit bulls (Jul '06) Aug 22 Noexpertbutiknowh... 168
News BCS Overland Park, KS Reports Year to Date Incr... (Aug '10) Aug 3 lgmester 4
Review: Rent Source (Jul '09) Jul '15 Zorah 10
Lionsate411.com Jul '15 The Vogel Team 1
Where can i find some meth in Los Angeles? Jul '15 MrBlack 1
Diildos and kids stuff Jul '15 Epic 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leawood Mortgages