cheesy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2008

In my opinion, Karen Bergin should lose her brokers license for her lack of ethics and unlawful real estate practices. I believe that Karen Bergin is a dirty, narcissistic woman who feels like she can muddy the title to someone's property without violating any code of ethics.

I base this on Karen Bergin's use of an illegal document as a means of holding my parents home hostage until her ransom demands were met. In using this tactic, Karen Bergin's true colors came through and it's my opinion that her criminal behavior needs to made available to the public. No "real estate professional" should ever set out to make a property unmarketable by muddying the title; and to do so should be punishable by law.

Once Karen Bergin had her illegally filed Affidavit of Vested Interest in place, she then proceeded to demand that my parents reimburse her for expenses that she claimed to have spent marketing their property. The only problem is, Karen Bergin demanded reimbursement of expenses which were never spent on marketing the listing agreement she had in place on the home.

In essence, Karen Bergin held this home hostage and blackmailed my parents for financial gain. Karen Bergin should lose her real estate license for extortion and unethical conduct.

BTW.... if you want to verify my claims, please feel free to visit www.recorder.cl aycogov .com Once there, you can login as a guest (no password required) and search the real estate records for a business named RSB Realty. The illegal document filed by Karen Bergin and Linda Bobski is instrument #2007032423, dated 08/06/07, book #5778, page 125. You can pull it up, view the actual document and even print out a copy. There is no denying that this document served no purpose but to muddy the title to my parents property given that 8 different attorneys (licensed by the Missouri Bar) deemed it illegal. But when a bankrupt man has no financial means to defend himself in court, the use of this document by his broker and/or agent becomes extortion.

It is no different than if Karen Bergin herself was to hold a gun to my stepfather's head and scream: "YOU WILL EITHER PAY ME WHAT I DEMAND OR YOUR PROPERTY WILL NEVER SELL!"

Now tell me honestly, is that right? Or does this constitute unethical actions on behalf of Coldwell Banker, Karen Bergin, and Linda Bobski?
Cheesy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

I wouldn't trust these people with my home
askmelater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2008

I'm not surprised by anything a realtor does. Theyre all crooked in one way or another.
realtors stink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

askmelater wrote:
I'm not surprised by anything a realtor does. Theyre all crooked in one way or another.
kinko that
byowner4ever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

This is a prime example of how dirty and crooked these realtors are getting. No one should be able to use an illegal document to muddy the title to anothers property and get away with it. Linda Bobski and her broker, Karen Bergin, should be facing criminal charges and should have their real estate licenses permanently revoked for thier actions.
Cheesy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

As posted by benched in Wichita, KS....

"These realtors made a mockery of our judicial system. I'm appalled that they feel they are above the law and if this case came before me, I would not have allowed them to continue their abuse.

If a contract is broken, steps to enforce the contract are taken up in the filing of a civil suit. If the judge finds for the plaintiff, a judgement is entered and the plaintiff has the right to enforce the judgement within the boundaries of the law. However, to arbitarily file a lein or document against one's property thus making it unmarketable is circumventing the entire judicial system.

If this man fell behind on his mortgage payments the bank would not have been able to sieze the property without going through the proper channels. Why then should a realtor be able to damage the title to the property without going through those same steps?

I would suggest the victims of this realty firm file complaints with the attorney generals office. "

Since: Nov 08

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

Cheesy wrote:
As posted by benched in Wichita, KS....
"I would suggest the victims of this realty firm file complaints with the attorney generals office. "
Then do such and quit crying about it on a public forum. Help yourself, no one here is going to help you and you're doing nothing but digging a hole for yourself.

Besides, your parents are big kids aren't they? Can't they tie their own shoelaces here?
Cheesy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2008

These skanky ÇUNTS will take advantage of anyone and everyone they can simply because they have the power to do so. I'm simply performing a public service by alerting other innocent consumers of their unethical tactics.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Leawood Discussions

Search the Leawood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Explosion Sound at 11:00am today... 9 hr Raquel 1
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 13 hr Bud 5,931
Were the Moors Black? (Dec '07) Jul 6 LION 582
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? Jul 6 inquire 58
Specer Collins and the Little Free Library Jul 3 Grammy 1
Former OP detective accused of shoplifting, met... (Jul '08) Jun 25 Went to school with Nicki 84
black women who like white men (Mar '13) Jun 24 zipper this zip that 28
•••
•••
•••
Leawood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Leawood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••