Professional Genealogist looking for ...

Professional Genealogist looking for New Clients

Posted in the Leawood Forum

“Professional Genealogist ”

Since: May 11

#1 May 31, 2011
If you are interested in hiring a Professional Genealogist to research your family history then look no further. I am available right now to begin researching your family history. I primarily work out of Missouri, Kansas, Iowa and Nebraska for in person research but have access to information from all over the United States. I am looking for new clients right now to assist in researching their family history.

I am a former Ancestry Expert Genealogy researcher and have several years experience researching genealogy and family history. I have experience researching Birth records, marriage records, death records, divorce records, naturalization records, military records, Wills and Probates, Land records, court records as well as researching newspapers for vital records information. I am experienced, thorough, concise and believe in providing 100% accurate research to my clients. So if you are ready to hire me right now, please email me at [email protected] or see my website at to find out more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leawood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Overland Park bans pit bulls (Jul '06) Sep 23 Jim 169
News Authorities raid Johnson County massage parlors (May '07) Sep 23 fedupru 4
Review: Rent Source (Jul '09) Sep 23 fedupru 11
The Ten Most Stupidest Mistakes Men Make When F... (Jul '07) Sep 22 Joe Somebody 36
News United Airlines is yanking moving walkways at O... Sep 21 OldCapt 1
Were the Moors Black? (Dec '07) Sep 11 Dude 590
News County service centers to host drive for hygien... Sep '15 ksw 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leawood Mortgages