YRC boss Bill Zollars to retire

Sep 28, 2010 Full story: KansasCity.com 25

Troubled trucking company YRC Worldwide says its Chairman, President and CEO Bill Zollars is retiring.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Olive Branch, MS

#21 Nov 26, 2010
scoots wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it on you little piss ant.
I saw an SUV lose it on the highway - what does that make him? Not all drivers are union members. Talk about a bad attitude. All truckers are over-confident on the highway. Guess you don't drive much!
I was also hit by a drunk driver - he wasn't a teamster either, but he was over-confident thought he could race and lost control at 65. He's probably your cousin!
You know nothing about the trucking industry - union or otherwise.
we can go on and on you punk, but you started all the bad mouthing, not me! my freedom of speech ,the opinion of teamsters, was not directed to any particular person, just teamsters in general.

Since: Nov 08

Brighton, CO

#22 Nov 28, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
we can go on and on you punk, but you started all the bad mouthing, not me! my freedom of speech ,the opinion of teamsters, was not directed to any particular person, just teamsters in general.
I started the bad mouthing? Wow. You are a serious nut. I too have freedom of speech and an opinion and my opinion is that people who have no real working experience in either the trucking industry or dealing with any union should probably not spout off about things they know nothing about.

Olive Branch, MS

#23 Nov 30, 2010
scoots wrote:
<quoted text>
I started the bad mouthing? Wow. You are a serious nut. I too have freedom of speech and an opinion and my opinion is that people who have no real working experience in either the trucking industry or dealing with any union should probably not spout off about things they know nothing about.
i know a lot about the trucking industry, labor unions, ect. what do you know? i also know how to live off the government, and live off a lawsuit, live off unemployment insurance, ect. do you have a problem with it you punk? i have 24 hour free time on my hands. i can sit here on this computer 24 - 7 and argue with your punk ass all day and night if i want to. your just taking up comment space. the mental institution must be providing you with free access to the internet.

Since: Nov 08

Brighton, CO

#24 Nov 30, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
i know a lot about the trucking industry, labor unions, ect. what do you know? i also know how to live off the government, and live off a lawsuit, live off unemployment insurance, ect. do you have a problem with it you punk? i have 24 hour free time on my hands. i can sit here on this computer 24 - 7 and argue with your punk ass all day and night if i want to. your just taking up comment space. the mental institution must be providing you with free access to the internet.
Yeah, right.
charlie

Blue Springs, MO

#25 Oct 21, 2013
teamsters went from 13.74 an hour in 1984 when i started to 18. per hour when i retired while the CEO's of these truck lines went from around 500'000 to 17'000'000 per year in the same time period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leawood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I make captions on your wife's nudes 1 hr captionmakergurl 1
Davis Christmas video Thu Don 2
Treasonous legislation by Kansas legislature? Dec 22 Chris Roesel 3
Battle of Bulge vet still shivers at the memory Dec 21 IvoryLovesEbony 1
Tutera Group head Joe Tutera subject of lawsuit... (Mar '14) Dec 20 Cat 4
Local recent break-ins Dec 16 Notsohappt 1
phone number Dec 4 bigboobs 1
Leawood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web