Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, C...

Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutional Amendment Question 1

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

3,514 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5695 Jul 7, 2013
Tonto wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay Marriage extremists play their childish, selfish, uncaring game: if a Gay is allowed now, it must be continue to be allowed. If not, his "rights" are being restricted and "somebody's trying to grab or outlaw his Gay." It doesn't matter to your very average drooling Gay Marriage extremist if the marriage has no purpose other than to defile humans. If it's allowed now, it needs to continue to be allowed. LOL
Lol
Yes and juvenile mimicry is what I'd expect from a childish, selfish, uncaring game-playing firearm extremist. Typical behavior for you droolers too: legislate / regulate what goes on in somebody else's bedroom, but not in your gun room.

Assume much? I'm pro-gay since I'm for more minimal restrictions on firearm ownership. IQ tests and mental illness screening would be a good start. LOL I don't care what those gays do, whatever it is, is unlikely to kill one of my kids.

Appropriate, excellent graybox name for you. Tonto means stupid in Spanish.
terry

Gardner, KS

#5696 Jul 7, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and juvenile mimicry is what I'd expect from a childish, selfish, uncaring game-playing firearm extremist. Typical behavior for you droolers too: legislate / regulate what goes on in somebody else's bedroom, but not in your gun room.
Assume much? I'm pro-gay since I'm for more minimal restrictions on firearm ownership. IQ tests and mental illness screening would be a good start. LOL I don't care what those gays do, whatever it is, is unlikely to kill one of my kids.
Appropriate, excellent graybox name for you. Tonto means stupid in Spanish.
I think gays should marry so they suffer like the rest of us.
Rascal

United States

#5697 Jul 7, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Firearm extremists play their childish, selfish, uncaring game: if a firearm is allowed now, it must be continue to be allowed. If not, his "rights" are being restricted and "somebody's trying to grab or outlaw his guns.". It doesn't matter to your very average drooling firearm extremist if the firearm has no purpose other than to murder humans. If it's allowed now, it needs to continue to be allowed. LOL
What a bunch of crap. To bad you " know-it-all's" don't know anything about guns except what you get from the gun grabber networks. The AK's and the SKS's aren't machine guns, they are assault weapons. The one's coming into the US are civilian versions and are semi-automatic. That means it takes one pull of the trigger to fire one shot. Two pulls equals two shots. Is that plain enough for you? A full automatic assault rifle will empty the clip with one pull of the trigger. Now you should understand the working of semi-auto and full auto. Now, why don't you clowns get your heads out of the rectum and research what you are talking about.
Kangaroo is a Muslim.

Location hidden

#5698 Jul 8, 2013
Rascal wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of crap. To bad you " know-it-all's" don't know anything about guns except what you get from the gun grabber networks. The AK's and the SKS's aren't machine guns, they are assault weapons. The one's coming into the US are civilian versions and are semi-automatic. That means it takes one pull of the trigger to fire one shot. Two pulls equals two shots. Is that plain enough for you? A full automatic assault rifle will empty the clip with one pull of the trigger. Now you should understand the working of semi-auto and full auto. Now, why don't you clowns get your heads out of the rectum and research what you are talking about.
Kangaroo is a Muslim.
I know, little graybox! I'm a sportsman hunter, I'm not a scared little guy and I'm anatomically correct, so unlike you candyazzes, I don't need a human killing machine firearm. Since your post above is non-responsive to my prior, I'll take that as yet another "I'm afraid and want any firearm I can afford to buy, even though I'm emotionally imbalanced and mentally disturbed" reply from one more firearm extremist.

If you pantywaists are scared, come on over, my family and I will protect you! LOL
printguy

Kansas City, MO

#5700 Jul 8, 2013
When seconds count, the police are only moments away!
terry

Gardner, KS

#5702 Jul 8, 2013
printguy wrote:
When seconds count, the police are only moments away!
5 minute response is considered excellent time. Denver and Alanta and other cities the average is 11 minutes. I live 2 miles from the sheriff's office and it took 16 minutes for them to get here. Long time if your life is on the line.
Contingency Plan

Fort Scott, KS

#5703 Jul 9, 2013
With the rapid rise in Zombies & Serial Killers, response time is more vital than ever. I used to think zombies were slow movers but then I saw the movie trailer for World War Z and man, those zombies have really put some pep in their step. I doubt semi-autos will hold off a horde coming thru my front door so I'm converting everything to full auto. If zombies & serial killers bypass my residence, no harm done. At least I can sleep knowing I've protected my family to the best of my ability.

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#5704 Jul 9, 2013
CitizenTopix wrote:
The purpose of this amendment is to preserve constitutionally the right of a person to keep and bear arms for the defense of self, family, home and state, and for all other lawful purposes, including hunting and recreation.

A "YES" vote would constitutionally preserve the right of a person to keep and bear arms for the defense of self, family, home and state, and for lawful hunting and recreational use, and for any other lawful purpose.

A "NO" vote would provide for no constitutional right of a person to keep and bear arms for the defense of self, family, home and state, and for lawful hunting and recreational use, and for any other lawful purpose.

How will you vote on November 2?
YES

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#5705 Jul 9, 2013
terry wrote:
<quoted text>I think gays should marry so they suffer like the rest of us.
LOL

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#5706 Jul 9, 2013
Rascal wrote:
<quoted text>What a bunch of crap. To bad you " know-it-all's" don't know anything about guns except what you get from the gun grabber networks. The AK's and the SKS's aren't machine guns, they are assault weapons. The one's coming into the US are civilian versions and are semi-automatic. That means it takes one pull of the trigger to fire one shot. Two pulls equals two shots. Is that plain enough for you? A full automatic assault rifle will empty the clip with one pull of the trigger. Now you should understand the working of semi-auto and full auto. Now, why don't you clowns get your heads out of the rectum and research what you are talking about.
Kangaroo is a Muslim.
Really, any firearm can be classified as an assault weapon. A lot of deer hunters use remington semi auto rifles that can and have been outfitted with high cap magazines.
I have many fire arms and anyone of them is able to kill a human being.
My favorite deer rifle can be used as a sniper rifle. I have killed deer as far as 422 yards with it.
Narda

Omaha, NE

#5709 Jul 16, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, little graybox! I'm a sportsman hunter, I'm not a scared little guy and I'm anatomically correct, so unlike you candyazzes, I don't need a human killing machine firearm. Since your post above is non-responsive to my prior, I'll take that as yet another "I'm afraid and want any firearm I can afford to buy, even though I'm emotionally imbalanced and mentally disturbed" reply from one more firearm extremist.
If you pantywaists are scared, come on over, my family and I will protect you! LOL
You're a typical hanky-twisting Fudd.
gino

Gardner, KS

#5710 Jul 16, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, any firearm can be classified as an assault weapon. A lot of deer hunters use remington semi auto rifles that can and have been outfitted with high cap magazines.
I have many fire arms and anyone of them is able to kill a human being.
My favorite deer rifle can be used as a sniper rifle. I have killed deer as far as 422 yards with it.
Kansas allows only 5 rd mag for hunting.

Location hidden

#5711 Jul 16, 2013
Narda wrote:
<quoted text>You're a typical hanky-twisting Fudd.
Bwahahaha! Boo!!! Run away, timid little graybox, to that space between the cabinet and stove!
pretty boy loyd

Girard, KS

#5712 Jul 17, 2013
terry wrote:
<quoted text>ARs and AKs are semi-auto only not automatic like machine guns. Many in the anti-gun groups do not know or uderstand firearms and thus make that mistake. I once had an Egyptian Ak that was recalled because it had an extra hole in the receiver which banned it from civilian purchase. It still was semi-auto but one hole made a difference. You have to have a federal permit ($200), KS permit ($50), and permission from the county sheriff before even thinking about a machine gun. Then you have to find one which is not that easy and that person has also paid for permit and fees which makes the weapon that much more. Everytime that weapon is sold the permits and fees apply. I hope this helps to explain the process.
With a file and a couple of minutes presto a machine gun.
pretty boy loyd

Girard, KS

#5713 Jul 17, 2013
Add a bump stock to your AR and presto legal machine gun.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#5714 Jul 17, 2013
gino wrote:
<quoted text>Kansas allows only 5 rd mag for hunting.
In WVa, you can use any magazine you want.
Me, i prefer a bolt action or a lever action over a semi auto. We can also use any center fire to hunt big game, from a .22 hornet to an elephant gun.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#5715 Jul 17, 2013
pretty boy loyd wrote:
<quoted text>With a file and a couple of minutes presto a machine gun.
That's not true, it takes a lot more than that to convert a semi auto in to full auto.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#5716 Jul 17, 2013
pretty boy loyd wrote:
Add a bump stock to your AR and presto legal machine gun.
Now, that is true.
pretty boy loyd

Girard, KS

#5717 Jul 17, 2013
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
In WVa, you can use any magazine you want.
Me, i prefer a bolt action or a lever action over a semi auto. We can also use any center fire to hunt big game, from a .22 hornet to an elephant gun.
I use a single shot,I have shot a coyote at 500 steps and a Buck in the neck at 550 steps,AR's are toys for idiots.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#5718 Jul 17, 2013
pretty boy loyd wrote:
<quoted text>I use a single shot,I have shot a coyote at 500 steps and a Buck in the neck at 550 steps,AR's are toys for idiots.
Don't knock another person for liking something different.
I own several ARs and they are good varmint guns also they are a blast to shoot!
I dont like single shots but i don't knock those who do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leawood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Overland Park bans pit bulls (Jul '06) Jun 20 MrNobody 176
Review: College Boulevard Animal Hospital (Jul '15) Jun 3 Mumscheid 2
News Who was Tammy Cochran? (Mar '08) May '16 WHTSD 12
News Methodists Trying to Avoid Church Split Over Ga... May '16 Logic Analysis 3
News Michael Duenes: From the big city of California... May '16 BC Travel Agent 4
Best in Business: Roe Avenue, Suite 210 Leawood... Apr '16 Anonymous 2
Neuterra - Neuhealth - Neuterra Capital Apr '16 Anonymous 1

Leawood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leawood Mortgages