Since: May 12

Verneuil

#5599 May 26, 2013
ReplyAlreadyCowards wrote:
Well?
Obama's falling fast now.

That's good news or what is it?

Things can't get better can they?

We're getting rid of this garbage Obama.

Is that good or what?
2nd Amendment is So Easy

Junction City, KS

#5600 May 27, 2013
Vixen

Burlington, KS

#5601 May 27, 2013
Take away our guns. I am positive the criminals will turn theirs in, too!

My guns are staying right where they are. Especially in a town like this one.
Grown up

Wichita, KS

#5603 May 28, 2013
there are way too many low information citizens in the country . They vote emotionally ,critical, rational thought is not part of their decision making tools . They don't really know what the Constitution says about the matter . They don't understand the difference between a right and a privilege.
larry asbury

Farlington, KS

#5604 May 28, 2013
the inch high private eye has a gun
Just Tim

Oskaloosa, KS

#5606 May 29, 2013
Timothy McVeigh didn't use a gun
Albert

Oskaloosa, KS

#5607 May 29, 2013
84,999,987 gun owners didn't kill anyone yesterday.
Librarian

Oskaloosa, KS

#5608 May 29, 2013
These men supported our right to own guns, Washington, Jefferson, Madison and Hamilton.
These men oppose the right to own guns, Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lennon and Obama.
Who do you trust?
Wow

Junction City, KS

#5609 May 29, 2013
Librarian wrote:
These men supported our right to own guns, Washington, Jefferson, Madison and Hamilton.
These men oppose the right to own guns, Hitler, Castro, Stalin, Amin, Lennon and Obama.
Who do you trust?
Try learning a little history - you'll find it interesting. And BTW Obama supports our right to own guns.
Librarian

Oskaloosa, KS

#5610 May 30, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Try learning a little history - you'll find it interesting. And BTW Obama supports our right to own guns.
You need to pull your head out and get some sunshine if you think Obama isn't after our guns.
wow

Junction City, KS

#5613 May 30, 2013
Librarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to pull your head out and get some sunshine if you think Obama isn't after our guns.
please list one indication that Obama is "after your guns."

Location hidden

#5615 May 30, 2013
Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to pull YOUR head out of YOUR own rectum... use a crowbar to wedge it out if you need to! That way, you can hear the never-ending peals of laughter of us intelligent, level-headed folks as we sit on the sidelines and watch you paranoid, knob-gobbling, slobbering fear-frights... running around in circles like chicken(shit)s with your heads cut off in some maddening game of Musical Chairs...
Aaahh, "B-B-B-B-But w-w-who's p-playing the m-m-music?" you stutter and sputter? A bunch of guys wearing Obama masks to FOOL YOU!! Limbaugh, Drudge, Dead Zombie Breitbart, Bozell, La Pierre, and all the CEOs of the major arms dealers and manufacturers. They whip you folks up into a frenzy every time a Democrat gets into the White House. "THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE THEM AWAY, HA HA! THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE THEM AWAY!! Better buy everything we have right now! Stock up, hide 'em, fill ever nook and cranny with bullets and war paint and freeze-dried beaver jerky,'cause THE END IS NEAR!"
That's why your kids never go to college, except for the occasional daughter who gets a cosmetology license to become a trailer park trash hair stylist: you spend your college savings plans on guns and survivalist crap.
Your Pied Pipers? They use the same damn signs, over and over. Peel back that paint that says "OBAMA"... and underneath you'll find the name "CLINTON." Peel *that* back and you'll find "CARTER"... and then "JOHNSON"... etc.
You're falling for it, again and again... jus' like Daddy (assuming you know who your real daddy is) fell for it before you, and his paterfamilias before him...
Laughing AT YOU... not with you...!!
Politics of fear have been used for many of century to keep the majority of folks divided so that the minority can loot and pillage them all the while making them think they on the same side of things.
Shawn

Leavenworth, KS

#5616 May 30, 2013
Obama and the left isn't after anyone's guns. It's to far of a reach at this point. For now they only want to limit the availabilty of future gun purchases and collect data on individuals through registrys and back ground check. The data can then be abused and utilize to bully and intimidate those that would oppose them through government regulations and audits. Less oposition translate to greater power for the unopposed.
Fifth Beatle

Junction City, KS

#5617 May 30, 2013
Librarian wrote:
Who do you trust?
I`m going with Lennon , since he was shot to death.
Maybe so but

Junction City, KS

#5618 May 30, 2013
Albert wrote:
84,999,987 gun owners didn't kill anyone yesterday.
We won`t mention that 20 of those same gun owner`s kids killed or wounded their friend or sibling yesterday with Mommy or Daddy`s gun. Remember , the average person is pretty fcking stupid , which means half of the population is even more stupid than that !
Librarian

Oskaloosa, KS

#5619 May 31, 2013
I'm sorry I put the wrong Lennon on that list. The one I was thinking of is spelled LENIN. Never the less, I am impressed that you diehards could realize the mistake I made in the spelling. I have seen so many misspelled words in your posts I just got to casual. Now all you "Obama" followers need to go get in line to pick up your freebies that "Obama" is paying you with. If you weren't getting all the hand outs you wouldn't bother with defending "Obama"

Location hidden

#5620 May 31, 2013
Librarian wrote:
I'm sorry I put the wrong Lennon on that list. The one I was thinking of is spelled LENIN. Never the less, I am impressed that you diehards could realize the mistake I made in the spelling. I have seen so many misspelled words in your posts I just got to casual. Now all you "Obama" followers need to go get in line to pick up your freebies that "Obama" is paying you with. If you weren't getting all the hand outs you wouldn't bother with defending "Obama"
Figured while you were fine tuning your spelling I would help you out a bit. You wrote "just got to casual." Should be "just got TOO casual."

To can be used in the following ways:
before the basic form of a verb to form the infinitive: I want to go home. It's nice to see you again.
as a preposition (followed by a noun): We drove to Newport.
as an adverb (without a following noun): I pulled the door to.

Too is used in the following ways:
as an ordinary adverb (before an adjective or adverb or before 'much','many','few' etc): You're too young to understand politics.
as a way of showing how a sentence, clause, or phrase is related to what has just been said:'We're going to the park.''Can I come too?'

Hope this helps but dont worry about it two much
too funy

Junction City, KS

#5621 May 31, 2013
Librarian wrote:
What freebie would that be? You do know don't you that more welfare is doled out in Republican states - that is yet another talking point from the right that has been proven weak - you might want to stop using it :)
I am also interested to know what so-called freebie is available now that wasn't available before Obama became president - what hand out did Obama create?
pretty boy loyd

Girard, KS

#5622 May 31, 2013
I want my equipment in a database so I can follow it if lost.Don't hold honest people hostage to bad ideas.

Since: Jul 12

Junction City, KS

#5623 Jun 1, 2013
Super Jeezus wrote:
<quoted text>Figured while you were fine tuning your spelling I would help you out a bit. You wrote "just got to casual." Should be "just got TOO casual."
To can be used in the following ways:
before the basic form of a verb to form the infinitive: I want to go home. It's nice to see you again.
as a preposition (followed by a noun): We drove to Newport.
as an adverb (without a following noun): I pulled the door to.
Too is used in the following ways:
as an ordinary adverb (before an adjective or adverb or before 'much','many','few' etc): You're too young to understand politics.
as a way of showing how a sentence, clause, or phrase is related to what has just been said:'We're going to the park.''Can I come too?'
Hope this helps but dont worry about it two much
Well as usual, if someone don't have an intelligent reply to a topic they will tear the poster apart with an English lesson.
Thanks for the lesson, but I think you should start your own thread where you can correct everyone on Topix for spelling and grammar.
So please start with my post, I'm sure you can find several grammatical errors or misspelled words. If you could just whittle down all the posters because of bad English sooner or later there won't be anyone else left but YOU. Then you will be KING of Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leawood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 35 min wally World 210
Sex fun with other boys at Boy Scout camp. 10 hr iwillnevertell 2
When staging a home, give every room a role - S... Sep 14 Tim Stanford Yoc... 1
Sexiest paragraph you can write Sep 14 Mike 2
Review: Prime Hotels LLC Sep 10 anthonycpeck 1
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Helms-persecuted ... 321
Debate: Marijuana - Overland Park, KS (Aug '10) Sep 5 james 72
•••
•••
•••

Leawood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Leawood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Leawood News, Events & Info