Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Conscience of the Heartland”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#5110 Mar 22, 2013
gunowner wrote:
Coward really? So you have resorted to name calling to try and prove your point. Nice! Grow up and when you're ready to have a adult conversation let me know so we can try again.
A man who's not a coward is unafraid to face another man with no firearm in his possession. Firearms are merely tools for cowards and bullies to exercise their stock in trade. A mature man has no use for such toys. It's not "name calling" - it's just telling it like it is. A real man would meet me face to face at 12th Street Community Center at midnight, unarmed save for such as pocket knives.

Junction City KS

#5111 Mar 22, 2013
entertained1 wrote:
This "poll" isn't a yes/no question. It's inflammatory horseshit.
Forget the initial post. This thread and the healthcare one are so long they've evolved.
willy boy

Wellsville, KS

#5112 Mar 22, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
A man who's not a coward is unafraid to face another man with no firearm in his possession. Firearms are merely tools for cowards and bullies to exercise their stock in trade. A mature man has no use for such toys. It's not "name calling" - it's just telling it like it is. A real man would meet me face to face at 12th Street Community Center at midnight, unarmed save for such as pocket knives.
What would you do if that coward said your money or your life?

Junction City KS

#5113 Mar 22, 2013
willy boy wrote:
<quoted text>What would you do if that coward said your money or your life?
It would depend on the details.
gunowner

United States

#5114 Mar 23, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
so it isn't just name calling now you want to threaten a physical confrontation to try and prove that your opinion is the only one that matters. Like I said before grow up and let me know when you're ready to have an adult conversation. Children I swear.....

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5115 Mar 23, 2013
Angry. clueless greybox firearm extremists here sure appear to lose all conviction and nerve when another poster points out that most of them are all talk and no action without the human killing machine of their choice in their hands. Spineless much? LOL
gunowner

United States

#5116 Mar 23, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Angry. clueless greybox firearm extremists here sure appear to lose all conviction and nerve when another poster points out that most of them are all talk and no action without the human killing machine of their choice in their hands. Spineless much? LOL
I assume you're in support of the kangaroo? Which is fine but I have to wonder how you support someone who wishes to promote violence in his effort to curb gun violence. So it is ok to inflict harm to another person as long as it is with your fist or a knife as the kangaroo insinuated in his post. Ok, but I'm confused. Not to mention I suggested an adult conversation and his first thought was to meet a midnight and bring a knife? Even more confused.

Junction City KS

#5117 Mar 23, 2013
gunowner wrote:
<quoted text> so it isn't just name calling now you want to threaten a physical confrontation to try and prove that your opinion is the only one that matters. Like I said before grow up and let me know when you're ready to have an adult conversation. Children I swear.....
OK...another gunfag proves his cowardice.

Junction City KS

#5118 Mar 23, 2013
gunowner wrote:
<quoted text> I assume you're in support of the kangaroo? Which is fine but I have to wonder how you support someone who wishes to promote violence in his effort to curb gun violence. So it is ok to inflict harm to another person as long as it is with your fist or a knife as the kangaroo insinuated in his post. Ok, but I'm confused. Not to mention I suggested an adult conversation and his first thought was to meet a midnight and bring a knife? Even more confused.
Dumbass, there was no promotion of violence. Get a clue.
gunowner

United States

#5119 Mar 23, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...another gunfag proves his cowardice.
Dude if you knew who i was and what i stand for you might change your mind but you don't so say what you will i will continue laughing at your immaturity
Dville

Coffeyville, KS

#5121 Mar 24, 2013
Hey roo, liberalism is form of mental illness.
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dville

Coffeyville, KS

#5122 Mar 24, 2013
Another thing roo, "fighting liberal" that's an oxymoron of infinite proportions. The very nature of liberalism is cowardice.
Dville

Coffeyville, KS

#5123 Mar 24, 2013
Hey chilli!, excellent self diagnosis! Sounds like you self medicate too!
Chilli J wrote:
La Rue

Garden City, MO

#5124 Mar 24, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, there was no promotion of violence. Get a clue.
What is your picture there? Jesus flipping the world off? Oh it's your thumb! will you sit on it?

Location hidden

#5125 Mar 24, 2013
All you angry firearm extremists are so defensive and should be! If you could be honest with yourselves and others, you'd admit it: you know that you NEED a human killing machine firearm in your hands to stand up to another unarmed man. Let's face it guys, without an "equalizer" in your hands, you're scared.

So you get on here with all the phony macho bluster, silly excuses for why you HAVE to have a semi-auto and high-count magazine and swear you're so bad. The only ones you might convince of that are you and your fellow spineless firearm extremists. Real men aren't buying into your B S. We pity you for your weakness.
La Rue

Garden City, MO

#5126 Mar 24, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Bla bla bla ... So you get on here with all the phony macho bluster, silly excuses for why you HAVE to have a semi-auto and high-count magazine and swear you're so bad. The only ones you might convince of that are you and your fellow spineless firearm extremists. Real men ... bla bla bla
You seem mighty defensive. Are you an angry extremist?
Dville

Coffeyville, KS

#5127 Mar 24, 2013
WOW chili! CHILL DUDE! Go take your antidepressants or don't. You sound like the deranged nutbag that shot those kids in Connecticut,(he was taking meds too). Mentally deranged individuals like YOU should be denied the right to bear arms because it is people like YOU that do this stuff in my humble opinion.
Chilli J wrote:
All you angry firearm extremists are so defensive and should be! If you could be honest with yourselves and others, you'd admit it: you know that you NEED a human killing machine firearm in your hands to stand up to another unarmed man. Let's face it guys, without an "equalizer" in your hands, you're scared.
So you get on here with all the phony macho bluster, silly excuses for why you HAVE to have a semi-auto and high-count magazine and swear you're so bad. The only ones you might convince of that are you and your fellow spineless firearm extremists. Real men aren't buying into your B S. We pity you for your weakness.
willy boy

Wellsville, KS

#5128 Mar 24, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Why don't they have a stupid dumb ass choice in the judge it box?

Location hidden

#5129 Mar 24, 2013
The truth hurts, doesn't it? You poor little angry, insecure, scared macho-wannabe firearm extremists! LOL

Junction City KS

#5130 Mar 24, 2013
gunowner wrote:
<quoted text>Dude if you knew who i was and what i stand for you might change your mind but you don't so say what you will i will continue laughing at your immaturity
Make yourself happy. It's apparent you're not very bright. All I need to know is what you post here, and from what you have posted you have refealed yourself as a man of bad character.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leawood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First same-sex couple weds in Kansas at Johnson... 12 hr toto 6
As Edwin R. Hall nears sentencing, questions re... (Sep '08) 14 hr toto 2
Review: Joe Fletcher Painting 20 hr think for once 2
Police make arrest in Lenexa double homicide case (Jul '14) Jan 26 fedupru 2
Local recent break-ins Jan 26 fedupru 2
Battle of Bulge vet still shivers at the memory Jan 25 IvoryLovesEbony 7
Sex fun with other boys at Boy Scout camp. Jan 14 Brandon 3
Leawood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Leawood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?