|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

gunowner wrote:
Coward really? So you have resorted to name calling to try and prove your point. Nice! Grow up and when you're ready to have a adult conversation let me know so we can try again.
A man who's not a coward is unafraid to face another man with no firearm in his possession. Firearms are merely tools for cowards and bullies to exercise their stock in trade. A mature man has no use for such toys. It's not "name calling" - it's just telling it like it is. A real man would meet me face to face at 12th Street Community Center at midnight, unarmed save for such as pocket knives.

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

entertained1 wrote:
This "poll" isn't a yes/no question. It's inflammatory horseshit.
Forget the initial post. This thread and the healthcare one are so long they've evolved.
willy boy

Wellsville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
A man who's not a coward is unafraid to face another man with no firearm in his possession. Firearms are merely tools for cowards and bullies to exercise their stock in trade. A mature man has no use for such toys. It's not "name calling" - it's just telling it like it is. A real man would meet me face to face at 12th Street Community Center at midnight, unarmed save for such as pocket knives.
What would you do if that coward said your money or your life?

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

willy boy wrote:
<quoted text>What would you do if that coward said your money or your life?
It would depend on the details.
gunowner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
so it isn't just name calling now you want to threaten a physical confrontation to try and prove that your opinion is the only one that matters. Like I said before grow up and let me know when you're ready to have an adult conversation. Children I swear.....

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Angry. clueless greybox firearm extremists here sure appear to lose all conviction and nerve when another poster points out that most of them are all talk and no action without the human killing machine of their choice in their hands. Spineless much? LOL
gunowner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
Angry. clueless greybox firearm extremists here sure appear to lose all conviction and nerve when another poster points out that most of them are all talk and no action without the human killing machine of their choice in their hands. Spineless much? LOL
I assume you're in support of the kangaroo? Which is fine but I have to wonder how you support someone who wishes to promote violence in his effort to curb gun violence. So it is ok to inflict harm to another person as long as it is with your fist or a knife as the kangaroo insinuated in his post. Ok, but I'm confused. Not to mention I suggested an adult conversation and his first thought was to meet a midnight and bring a knife? Even more confused.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

gunowner wrote:
<quoted text> so it isn't just name calling now you want to threaten a physical confrontation to try and prove that your opinion is the only one that matters. Like I said before grow up and let me know when you're ready to have an adult conversation. Children I swear.....
OK...another gunfag proves his cowardice.

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

gunowner wrote:
<quoted text> I assume you're in support of the kangaroo? Which is fine but I have to wonder how you support someone who wishes to promote violence in his effort to curb gun violence. So it is ok to inflict harm to another person as long as it is with your fist or a knife as the kangaroo insinuated in his post. Ok, but I'm confused. Not to mention I suggested an adult conversation and his first thought was to meet a midnight and bring a knife? Even more confused.
Dumbass, there was no promotion of violence. Get a clue.
gunowner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...another gunfag proves his cowardice.
Dude if you knew who i was and what i stand for you might change your mind but you don't so say what you will i will continue laughing at your immaturity
Dville

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Hey roo, liberalism is form of mental illness.
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dville

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Another thing roo, "fighting liberal" that's an oxymoron of infinite proportions. The very nature of liberalism is cowardice.
Dville

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Hey chilli!, excellent self diagnosis! Sounds like you self medicate too!
Chilli J wrote:
La Rue

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, there was no promotion of violence. Get a clue.
What is your picture there? Jesus flipping the world off? Oh it's your thumb! will you sit on it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

All you angry firearm extremists are so defensive and should be! If you could be honest with yourselves and others, you'd admit it: you know that you NEED a human killing machine firearm in your hands to stand up to another unarmed man. Let's face it guys, without an "equalizer" in your hands, you're scared.

So you get on here with all the phony macho bluster, silly excuses for why you HAVE to have a semi-auto and high-count magazine and swear you're so bad. The only ones you might convince of that are you and your fellow spineless firearm extremists. Real men aren't buying into your B S. We pity you for your weakness.
La Rue

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
Bla bla bla ... So you get on here with all the phony macho bluster, silly excuses for why you HAVE to have a semi-auto and high-count magazine and swear you're so bad. The only ones you might convince of that are you and your fellow spineless firearm extremists. Real men ... bla bla bla
You seem mighty defensive. Are you an angry extremist?
Dville

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

WOW chili! CHILL DUDE! Go take your antidepressants or don't. You sound like the deranged nutbag that shot those kids in Connecticut,(he was taking meds too). Mentally deranged individuals like YOU should be denied the right to bear arms because it is people like YOU that do this stuff in my humble opinion.
Chilli J wrote:
All you angry firearm extremists are so defensive and should be! If you could be honest with yourselves and others, you'd admit it: you know that you NEED a human killing machine firearm in your hands to stand up to another unarmed man. Let's face it guys, without an "equalizer" in your hands, you're scared.
So you get on here with all the phony macho bluster, silly excuses for why you HAVE to have a semi-auto and high-count magazine and swear you're so bad. The only ones you might convince of that are you and your fellow spineless firearm extremists. Real men aren't buying into your B S. We pity you for your weakness.
willy boy

Wellsville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
Why don't they have a stupid dumb ass choice in the judge it box?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

The truth hurts, doesn't it? You poor little angry, insecure, scared macho-wannabe firearm extremists! LOL

“Dump Brownback ”

Junction City KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

gunowner wrote:
<quoted text>Dude if you knew who i was and what i stand for you might change your mind but you don't so say what you will i will continue laughing at your immaturity
Make yourself happy. It's apparent you're not very bright. All I need to know is what you post here, and from what you have posted you have refealed yourself as a man of bad character.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,901 - 4,920 of5,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Leawood Discussions

Search the Leawood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Explosion Sound at 11:00am today... Wed Raquel 1
Were the Moors Black? (Dec '07) Jul 6 LION 582
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? Jul 6 inquire 58
Specer Collins and the Little Free Library Jul 3 Grammy 1
Former OP detective accused of shoplifting, met... (Jul '08) Jun 25 Went to school with Nicki 84
black women who like white men (Mar '13) Jun 24 zipper this zip that 28
Leawood man faces citation for putting Little F... Jun 23 Elizabeth 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Leawood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Leawood People Search